Repub debate shows every candidate better qualified than what Dems have now

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
You know it, you saw it, a field brimming with something you dont see in Democrats; COMPETENCE!!

Virtually every Republican candidate up there is more qualified than what we have now for a President, and especially the losers running on the Democrat Party ticket.

i find it funny too dimwit lefty; you cant even talk about your own candidates can you?

_85591348_brag5.jpg

You know it, you saw it, a field brimming with something you dont see in Democrats; COMPETENCE!!

Virtually every Republican candidate up there is more qualified than what we have now for a President, and especially the losers running on the Democrat Party ticket.

Doesn't really make a difference. When all the Blacks, Latinos, Gays, Lesbians, Transgenders, poor folks, atheists, agnostics, most young people and most women get to the polls the only thing that will keep Hillary from winning is if the Republicans figure out some way to keep people from being able to vote and you can bet your ass they're already working on it.

Democrats have gotten the most votes in five of the last six presidential elections and unless the Republican party makes some serious changes to it's platform issues they will never inhabit the white house again.

Last edited:

We're supposed to be impressed that you think the candidates you agree with are better qualified than the candidates you disagree with?

good one.

This "debate" was pretty scary. All the candidates with the exception of Paul and Kasich, want to go to war with Iran and start spending massively on the military. And ALL the candidates want to cut taxes on the wealthy and cut domestic spending to pay for it.

We're supposed to be impressed that you think the candidates you agree with are better qualified than the candidates you disagree with?

good one.

am i supposed to care if whether my posts impress you or not?

This "debate" was pretty scary. All the candidates with the exception of Paul and Kasich, want to go to war with Iran and start spending massively on the military. And ALL the candidates want to cut taxes on the wealthy and cut domestic spending to pay for it.

according to you losers we never had it so good; so why cant welfare be cut?

poor Prog losers; so butthurt!! lol

Let's see if I understand where you're going. Because eleven dumbass right wing nuts get on a stage and argue for three hours you somehow believe they've already won something...is that about it?

Be careful....we've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. Yep....Al Gore got half a million more votes than George W. Bush and would have become president if Bush's brother hadn't been the governor of the state(FL) which after months finally was responsible for going through some kind of made up fiasco to disqualify thousands of Democrat votes. A close friend of mine was working in south Florida for a maintenance company and he was called to repair some of the voting machines which didn't clear all the chad from cards. He said it couldn't have been more obvious that 90% of all the disqualified ballots had been cast for Gore.

In other words the thing was staged from the git go and since Jeb Bush and his concubine Katherine Harris were running the whole show down there only an idiot(or a Republican) might fail to "get it"

Rest assured that the machines in precincts which accommodated majority Democratic voters were tampered with in advance. Jeb Bush had already long since decided that his state's electoral votes would go for his brother.

Last edited:

Doesn't really make a difference. When all the Blacks, Latinos, Gays, Lesbians, Transgenders, poor folks, atheists, agnostics, most young people and most women get to the polls the only thing that will keep Hillary from winning is if the Republicans figure out some way to keep people from being able to vote and you can bet your ass they're already working on it.

Democrats have gotten the most votes in five of the last six presidential elections and unless the Republican party makes some serious changes to it's platform issues they will never inhabit the white house again.

you are easily one of the biggest idiots posting here; if you had everybody from all those groups in your camp there would be virtually no Republicans in office anywhere

what is "domestic spending" anyway leftard? kind of a catch-all term doncha think/

fear-monger much?

Let's see if I understand where you're going. Because eleven dumbass right wing nuts get on a stage and argue for three hours you somehow believe they've already won something...is that about it?

i said they are more qualified dummy; try to keep up

What makes Carly Fiorina better qualified than Martin O'Malley?

What makes Ben Carson better qualified than Hillary Clinton?

What makes Marco Rubio better qualified than Bernie Sanders?

Answer those questions from a qualifications standard, with no partisan politics inserted.

good one.

Since I'm impressed with intelligent posts, yes, you should.

good one.

Since I'm impressed with intelligent posts, yes, you should.

then you must despise your own posts

That isn't what they said. You were stoned.

Carson isnt a coward who would run away from a group of Black bigots or apologize for saying all lives matter

He isnt a serial liar, stepford wife (husband) with an sense of entitlement and a career or corruption baggage

Colonel Sanders is more qualified than Bernie sanders

Answer those questions from a qualifications standard, with no partisan politics inserted.

That isn't what they said. You were stoned.
Wasn't stoned at all. And that's exactly what they said.

Carson isnt a coward who would run away from a group of Black bigots or apologize for saying all lives matter

He isnt a serial liar, stepford wife (husband) with an sense of entitlement and a career or corruption baggage

Colonel Sanders is more qualified than Bernie sanders

lol, 0 for 3. Try again.

Forum List

Back