Reporter expelled from black public university event

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Reporter expelled from public university Black Lives event for not being of African descent - The College Fix
Damn, a guy was expelled from the event by the angry mob of black people just because he was white. I can't even imagine an opposite. If a black person was expelled from the white event the whole mob would be jailed immediately. It seems like we are trying to fight racism but nothing works. That's because our government doesn't treat our citizens as equal. There are separate policies for white and black people. It will never work.

These are the days of segregation reborn. Bigger and better than ever.

Would it surprise anyone if blacks demanded their own restrooms and drinking fountains?

They were holding this at a college. I wonder if the people paying for their children to attend that college know this kind of crap is going on there. this was a three day event. So to this group only "Black lives" matters. what a bunch of racist

more from the article:

“I got 800 black people behind me, what the f**k are you gonna do?” replied the activist, while standing face to face with Blackwell.

According to Cleveland.com, “the three-day conference held at Cleveland State University kicked off a new campaign, Movement for Black Lives, which is fueled by national outrage over a series of deaths of minorities at the hands of police.”

“The focus of the conference was police use of force against black and brown people, race relations, economic justice and other related topics,” it added.

all of it here:
Reporter expelled from black public university event US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back