Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

Meanwhile ADL finds NO far left rioting or attacks. We are supposed to believe the white nationalists (who are still Biden voters) are the ones rioting.

The white nationalists have a very nice tan these days.

200527-autozone-fire-minneapolis-riots-ac-1121p_3a2e4cdbcd2aa1f9c7675ec00774fced.jpg

If all these protests are so violent, why is it the only city we hear about from trumpers is Portland?
We have protests going on at this very moment in Burlington, Vt. No violence whatsoever.

Absurd.

Trump supporters did not talk about Minnesota?

Kyle the hero did not even happen?

How many times has it happened before that an idiot leftist declares that there is no rioting, just to arrive to his newly burned home.

If all these protests are so violent, why is it the only city we hear about from trumpers is Portland?
We have protests going on at this very moment in Burlington, Vt. No violence whatsoever.
No, there is no violence. People must simply obey the protestors and they will not retaliate. Make sure pay for your BLM support sign to hang in your window so that they pass over your business.

When the protestors block your use of a road, just sit in your car and suffer your rights being violated.

You just proved our point.

No one has said that ALL of the protests are violent. We have said that MOST of them have turned violent.

We have also said, time and again, that we don't care if the protest peacefully. That is THEIR RIGHT.

So, if they stay peaceful, we ignore them because the protests are based on lies and misinformation.

Thanks for understanding our position.

When the protestors block your use of a road, just sit in your car and suffer your rights being violated.
The protestors always let me through. I'm one of the good guys. Try again, scooter.
The Protestors have been caught blocking citizens going about their lawful business. So that makes you one of them if they give you no problem.

The only city you hear about with violence is Portland? What planet were you vacationing on?

How many times has it happened before that an idiot leftist declares that there is no rioting, just to arrive to his newly burned home.
I never claimed there was no rioting.

"No violence whatsoever".

I have seen one leftist claim this on twitter, just to come back to a shattered home.
He's just trying to justify the violence by trying to make out that those who don't riot aren't to blame. He is wrong, as is usual.

Forum List

Back