Report Tracks Thousands Of Summer Protests, 93% Nonviolent

There has been violence. There has been looting.

93% of the protesting has been peaceful and non violent.

Only 7% of the protests are violent.

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

WHat do they base that on? Declarations from the corrupt local dems who are likely on the side of the mob?

I know that many people believe that the nation is burning, the protests are violent. The truth is it's a very small amount of the protests are violent. The nation isn't burning.

The federal government made things worse with their heavy handed response. Then further made it worse when trump encouraged the far right to protest. To go to Portland and Kenosha where the predictable violence happened. In both cities.

The report further goes on to say that things will get worse as we get closer to the election. That there will be a high possibility for more violence if the results are delayed, inconclusive or rejected as fraudulent.

Yup....and the 7% were only looking for bread.

The other 93% were just trying to keep from being knocked out by some pan-welding Nazi.

That "Nazi" is a lot kinder than my American ass would be to those fucktards.
I'm thinking about a pot of boiling tar.

Last edited:

Shhh don’t tell them that. They need spin it as out of control America’s burning for the election...it Is not like they have much else to run on.
It's truly hilarious watching you schmucks gaslight yourselves.

99.999% of rats don't bite or spread disease to humans. There you go.

The other 93% were just trying to keep from being knocked out by some pan-welding Nazi.

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

rick flair.gif

We need more violent protests. Get closer to that Mac's equilibrium he always talks about.

It is very unequal that only 7 percent of the protests are not peaceful. We need more equality, it should be closer to 50/50, no?

Half-Educated Bolsheviks-to-be (Democrats) will say anything.

This latest "93% peaceful" of their billions-of-dollars spree tearing down and looting of small business is just the latest.

99.98% of commercial flights on 9/11 landed safely.

Serial Killers DON'T kill 99.68% of the people they meet.

These Pre-Bolsheviks will repeat and believe any bullshit their Marxists Handlers tell them.

Studies are almost always bullshit. First nobody actually links to the study nor do they read the study. Most times the study says the opposite of the headline. That said, I will state this as fact.

If 93% of a riot does not perpetrate any of the violence it is still 100% culpable for the violence committed.

How is that possible. Easy, the few could not commit their crimes without the cover of a large crowd. The crowd supports the few. The police can not simply concentrate on a few. They must respond to the whole. The few can weave in and out of the crowd. It is their cover, their camoflauge. It provides the rioters with a place to hide and attack from.

The idea that all involved in a riot are not committing the same crime of rioting is simply an outright lie.

And as I stated, the OP is too lazy to link to the study, hence this OP is based on bullshit. Click the link it leads to an article, what we are dictated to believe.

These days, Google is at it's worst. The only answers one can find is an answer that supports the Liberal Rioting Democrats.

Forum List

Back