Report: Taliban Offered Biden Control of Kabul, but He Declined

It actually makes you wonder if the Sniffer-in-Chief ignored the generals because he was getting his military advice from the "smartest guy he knows" (who was thrown out of the Navy on his first day of active duty for being a crackhead).....
The generals are more politician than military these days.

Being woke is more important that leaving Americans behind to die

You believe that? Really?
Man, you are easy!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

~~~~~~
There's a bloodbath to follow the Joey Bai Dung capitulation to the Taliban in less than 6 months in office. Joey/ Xi's skirts will drip with the blood of his victims in the history he's chosen to write.

**********​

biden-kneel-china-xi.jpg

Last edited:
We should only believe CNN.

All other news should be censored.
You don't have to censor anything. This story wasn't censored either, but anybody that thinks the actual leadership in a position (if there is any real, unified leadership there at this time) to offer and guarantee turning over the city of Kabul to the Americans (for whatever reason), on their way out of the country and an American President, any American President, turning it down is a total moron. Some things just defy credulity, except to the simple-minded. A lot of people that read and believe anything just because it is in print are (in-fact) just simple-minded fools.

~~~~~~
There's a bloodbath to follow the Joey Bai Dung capitulation to the Taliban in less than 6 months in office. Joey/ Xi's skirts will drip with the blood of his victims in the history he's chosen to write.

**********​

biden-kneel-china-xi.jpg

I guess you are one of those people, I spoke of a moment ago that will believe anything. Try to stay out of traffic.

Remains to be seen but it is beyond despicable that biden allowed the taliban man to determine whether our American Citizens trapped there live or die.
Biden appears to be doing his best to keep up his reputation as being wrong on all foreign policy issues over his career.

You lack analytical skills along with just plain ole common sense.

Simply because with kabul and thus the airport under our control there would have been no chaos and thus the evacuation would have went much smoother and faster.

Not rocket science.
Do you really think the Taliban cares about less chaos and would trade control of the main city for order?
You have a higher regard for them than I do.

~~~~~~
Explain the following:

I have no explanation. I am over here. The last C-17 flew out of Kabul at 3:29 Eastern time.
How many soldiers have you met? How many have you met that would see and American woman with her 3 small kids on the other side of the gate from the last plane out of a country being turned over to forces we have called terrorists and say "Tough luck, lady. You and your little kids get to stay"? I never met any like that in my 67 years. You have no trouble believing anything and everything bad about the US military. You embrace anything if it supports your political view, even if the most anti-American, anti-United State Soldiers thing written. You have no faith in the troops that have made it, so you could sleep peacefully over here, all your life. Doc, you are scum.

I guess Persuader is batting zero in persuading anyone (anyone who isn't brain damaged) that this actually happened.
You are a mod and yet you attack the messenger instead of the message?

Brietebart is a good news source as well as the Washington Post.

It was their story if you think it was fake news contact them.

It has been re-printed by multiple sources.

Yet to see one that claims it is inaccurate.

You are a mod and yet you attack the messenger instead of the message?
I'm a mod? News to me.
Brietebart is a good news source as well as the Washington Post.
Don't be stupid.
It was their story if you think it was fake news contact them.
Still waiting for the link from WAPO that says what you allege. You can't produce it so we're just going to assume you're a liar.
It has been re-printed by multiple sources.
Yet you can't quote WAPO stating it.
Yet to see one that claims it is inaccurate.
Yet to see the WAPO link...get busy.

I'm a mod? News to me.

Don't be stupid.

Still waiting for the link from WAPO that says what you allege. You can't produce it so we're just going to assume you're a liar.

Yet you can't quote WAPO stating it.

Yet to see the WAPO link...get busy.
Oh sorry I had you confused with whats her name...better not mention it. hehheh

Well, unfortunately one has to be a subscriber aparantly to see that article in the Washington Post.

Brietbart ran with it again today so I hardly think they would print something that false...I mean referencing it to the Washington Post. They could be sued big time for that I would think

Also the Washington Post is a credible source.

Thus I will continue to think the story is true....until I see some proof it is not.

Oh sorry I had you confused with whats her name...better not mention it. hehheh

Well, unfortunately one has to be a subscriber aparantly to see that article in the Washington Post.
I am a subscriber. The article you linked to says nothing of what you allege.
Brietbart ran with it again today so I hardly think they would print something that false..
They only print things that are false.
.I mean referencing it to the Washington Post. They could be sued big time for that I would think
I'm asking YOU to link to it. If you can't...well, we just assume you're lying. Like we always do.
Also the Washington Post is a credible source.
Yes they are. Which is why they wouldn't post the bullshit you've posted.
Thus I will continue to think the story is true....until I see some proof it is not.
You also think the election is stolen, the vaccines are not safe, Trump never lied, and probably that we never landed on the moon.

Forum List

Back