Report: Taliban Offered Biden Control of Kabul, but He Declined

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
More evidence that biden lacks the mental acuity to be president. Even in his younger days biden was dumb as a rock and as is well known to have been wrong on every foreign policy issue.

More evidence that biden lacks the mental acuity to be president. Even in his younger days biden was dumb as a rock and as is well known to have been wrong on every foreign policy issue.

You believe that? Really?
Man, you are easy!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is breaking now.My God

What if you told those fools here Biden would leave 600k firearms.They'd laugh.

Breitbart

I wonder if it ever dawns on the people that believe Breitbart, gateway pundit and the other kook sites.....

Do they ever print something with which you disagree? If not...they probably are in the business of telling you just what you want to hear.

I wonder if it ever dawns on the people that believe Breitbart, gateway pundit and the other kook sites.....

Do they ever print something with which you disagree? If not...they probably are in the business of telling you just what you want to hear.
You are describing yourself and your addiction to the lamestream media; unfortunately for you and your ilk even they are now holding biden accountable.

biden is a dead man walking.

Face up to the truth and cease your propagandizing.

Why would the Taliban make that offer?
Just common sense....get the Americans out as soon as possible...so they can legitimize their government and get all the rewards that come with that; investments from China etc.

Why must everything be explained to you?

You are describing yourself and your addiction to the lamestream media; unfortunately for you and your ilk even they are now holding biden accountable.

biden is a dead man walking.

Face up to the truth and cease your propagandizing.
So I take it you've never heard anything you've disagreed with from your "news" sources.... Thanks for confirming.

Just common sense....get the Americans out as soon as possible...so they can legitimize their government and get all the rewards that come with that; investments from China etc.

Why must everything be explained to you?
How is offering the US the control of Kabul getting them out as soon as possible?
Your common sense makes no sense.

How is offering the US the control of Kabul getting them out as soon as possible?
Your common sense makes no sense.
You lack analytical skills along with just plain ole common sense.

Simply because with kabul and thus the airport under our control there would have been no chaos and thus the evacuation would have went much smoother and faster.

Not rocket science.

So I take it you've never heard anything you've disagreed with from your "news" sources.... Thanks for confirming.
Again you are "confirming" your own behavior.

Lapping up everything the MSM said until just recently without any critical analysis.

You and your ilk should cease attacking the messenger and attack the message.

At one time that was pretty much the rule on all message boards and if it were enforced on here this would be a much better board.

For all Chevy Chase Fans

The Republican party needs to bring this gal over and sic her on the biden regime.

She would be fucken great!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back