Biden’s Gift to Terror: STUNNING infographic shows the MASSIVE new arsenal the Taliban now possesses

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Everything that Biden has done since being sworn in has helped enemies and potential ememies, from Putin to Xi, now this.

Seems quite a plan being put into effect if you think about all this.

Taliban-Arsenal-1.jpg

Yep, he is a total fucktard.

Nobody can disagree with that. :mad:

Milley, if you recall said at the end of June that "white anger" was a threat to America and something he has "trying to understand" as he defended critical race theory.

Meanwhile Afghanistan was a month and a half away from blowing up. Hossfly you were a real soldier. What do these puffed up jackasses do?

So where the weapons end up is the fault of Biden right? Got it. Now. Justify why Ruger can’t be sued when someone uses their weapon for a murder. If Biden is responsible for weapons given to a foreign military power. Well then aren’t manufacturer’s and sellers responsible for weapons that end up in the hands of criminals?

I would argue no. But apparently I am no conservative.

Everything that Biden has done since being sworn in has helped enemies and potential ememies, from Putin to Xi, now this.

Seems quite a plan being put into effect if you think about all this.

Taliban-Arsenal-1.jpg

I could understand about weapons and equipment used to equip Afghan Army, like the old joke about french weapons cheap, never fired and only dropped once. Beyond the number issued should have been destroyed.
Their 300,699soldiers and police are very well-equipped, and I doubt very many are still at their post.

So where the weapons end up is the fault of Biden right? Got it. Now. Justify why Ruger can’t be sued when someone uses their weapon for a murder. If Biden is responsible for weapons given to a foreign military power. Well then aren’t manufacturer’s and sellers responsible for weapons that end up in the hands of criminals?

I would argue no. But apparently I am no conservative.

Yes, it is you fucking moron. At the very least the weapons and vehicles could have been blown to bits, but no, your idiots in charge of this shit show couldn't even move their fat asses off of the couch to do that!

Milley, if you recall said at the end of June that "white anger" was a threat to America and something he has "trying to understand" as he defended critical race theory.

Meanwhile Afghanistan was a month and a half away from blowing up. Hossfly you were a real soldier. What do these puffed up jackasses do?

Those pompous, puffed up jackasses are in the DC cocktail circuit and don't do much of anything except take credit for what junior officers accomplish and blame those same junior officers for their fuck ups. The SecDef and the Chairman should be tried and convicted for giving aid to the enemy. They are personally responsible for the Taliban getting all that equipment. I am surprised they haven't already been charged.

Forum List

Back