Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

ROFL... She didn't abuse power. What you're referring to is a subjective conclusion drawn by political opposition at a critical period in a hotly contested election, in which Governor Palin is running.

If you'd care to discuss the facts in the case and post your reasoning why you believe it was an abuse of power, then we can do that... but don't try to advertise a lie as something other than that... to do that would make YOU a liar.

Now BRING IT THE HELL ON Sis...

Did you read the report? First finding - broke the law.

Huh.... I don't think I'm on the record as having denied any of that drivel...

So how I might be wrong with regard to any of it is known only to you.

I simply stated that the 'report' is a subjective conclusion by politicla partisans... and you informing us that a majority are 'republicans' is IRRELEVANT... Gov. Palin has routed the GOP in Alaska and she is hated by the GOP insiders as much IF NOT WORSE than she is the DEMOCRATS.

Beyond that, the conclusion rests upon specious reasoning... now either you have SPECIFIC EVIDENCE WHEREIN GOVERNOR PALIN CAN BE SHOWN ABUSING HER POWER OR YOU DO NOT... and Chris... it's looking more and more, with each passing post that you have ZIP in terms of evidence.

Now if meaningless platitudes and parroting talking points were specific evidence... MAN! You'd really be set... sadly (for you) such is just the means by which leftist distract and evade, thus are worthless to anyone but the fleeing leftists... (that's you).

The report is from an independent investigator.

good question
might want to ask branchflower why he contradicted himself

Where did he do that?

As an aside - if all our efforts - beyond "typing" DC :eusa_whistle: :lol: - in analysing this report, just the members here at USMB, were put together I reckon we could just about - if it were a collective and objective process - get it published in the Harvard Law Review.

Yes I'm exaggerating but my point is that there has been so much analysis of the report that I'm thinking right now it must be the most scrutinised document in the world :lol:

Where did he do that?

As an aside - if all our efforts - beyond "typing" DC :eusa_whistle: :lol: - in analysing this report, just the members here at USMB, were put together I reckon we could just about - if it were a collective and objective process - get it published in the Harvard Law Review.

Yes I'm exaggerating but my point is that there has been so much analysis of the report that I'm thinking right now it must be the most scrutinised document in the world :lol:
in the report he said Palin broke no laws
go figure

in the report he said Palin broke no laws
go figure

One can abuse their power and not break any laws.

It's called no law being there for such a thing in the first place or loopholes.

He said she broke now laws relative to the State Trooper and Monegan I think it was. Finding number 3.

Wrong.

She broke now laws with respect to the firing of Monegan. She violated the ethics law by trying to get Trooper Wooten fired.

Keep lying. It makes Republicans look desperate.

He said she broke now laws relative to the State Trooper and Monegan I think it was. Finding number 3.

Wrong.

She broke now laws with respect to the firing of Monegan. She violated the ethics law by trying to get Trooper Wooten fired.

and you wonder why people think you are a nut
:lol:
this is why

Wrong.

keep typing; it makes that whole thousand chimpanzees w/typewriters coming up with Shakespeare scenario look plausible.

Forum List

Back