Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case

Report: Palin abused power, broke no laws in trooper case - CNN.com

Aww, Sawwah already abusing power and finding loopholes around laws. Quite the Republican Maverick she is. :badgrin:

ROFL... She didn't abuse power. What you're referring to is a subjective conclusion drawn by political opposition at a critical period in a hotly contested election, in which Governor Palin is running.

If you'd care to discuss the facts in the case and post your reasoning why you believe it was an abuse of power, then we can do that... but don't try to advertise a lie as something other than that... to do that would make YOU a liar.

Now BRING IT THE HELL ON Sis...

didnt she have car insurance?
or was that something she "forgot" to pay for

Ah yeah.. That was something she "forgot" to get altogether... Needless to say, it's a bitch to get to work and school without a drivers license...

Ah yeah.. That was something she "forgot" to get altogether... Needless to say, it's a bitch to get to work and school without a drivers license...
has she woken up yet?
or does she still blame everyone else for her problems?

ROFL... She didn't abuse power. What you're referring to is a subjective conclusion drawn by political opposition at a critical period in a hotly contested election, in which Governor Palin is running.

If you'd care to discuss the facts in the case and post your reasoning why you believe it was an abuse of power, then we can do that... but don't try to advertise a lie as something other than that... to do that would make YOU a liar.

Now BRING IT THE HELL ON Sis...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

has she woken up yet?
or does she still blame everyone else for her problems?

Still blames a bit, but is waking up awfully fast because all the people she owes money to really aren't interested in excuses - just cash.

Her "friend" is raking, her tho.. There's no way he lost $5k in wages in 2 months working part time as a cook at a fast food joint.. So she's blaming $5k of her problems on him. :)

Palin used the office of the governor for a personal vendetta. That is a violation of Alaskan ethics law. Pretty simple really.

The committee that released the report was made up of 10 Repubicans and 4 Democrats. Nothing partisan about it.

The prosecutor Steve Branchflower has 28 years of experience and a stellar reputation.

I'm familiar with the case... no did you have somet specific evidence wherein you would assert that specific as an abuse of power?

and FTR: A URL is not specific evidence...

Gee, maybe if you watched the video, you would hear the audiotape they played of a Palin staff member trying to shakedown public safety.

Naaa, that would require an open mind.

Gee, maybe if you watched the video, you would hear the audiotape they played of a Palin staff member trying to shakedown public safety.

Naaa, that would require an open mind.

Let's see, a governor of a state demanding that one of the employees of the very branch at the head of which she serves be removed from state employment because of her direct knowledge of malfeseance which violates the standards which SHE determines as the head of that branch? Now do I have that right? Or is Governor Palin NOT the head of the Executive Branch of the State of Alaska and is the Alaska Highway Patrol NOT a function of the Executive Branch and is the individual that Governor Palin demanding being fired NOT a member of the Alska Highway Patrol; and a member with a record of service which stands well below that which Governor Palin required?

Correct me where you 'feel' I'm wrong...

Last edited:
LOL.. It's amazing how fast the converstation with a leftist dries up when they're denied platitudes, rumors and outright lies...

Let's see, a governor of a state demanding that one of the employees of the very branch at the head of which she serves be removed from state employment because of her direct knowledge of malfeseance which violates the standards which SHE determines as the head of that branch? Now do I have that right? Or is Governor Palin NOT the head of the Executive Branch of the State of Alaska and is the Alaska Highway Patrol NOT a function of the Executive Branch and is the individual that Governor Palin demanding being fired NOT a member of the Alska Highway Patrol; and a member with a record of service which stands well below that which Governor Palin required?

Correct me where you 'feel' I'm wrong...

You are wrong.

Palin was investigated by a panel of 10 Republicans and 4 Democrats who decided that she violated Alaskan ethics law by using her office for a personal vendetta against her ex son in law. She was even warned 5 years earlier by a judge to stop harassing Trooper Wooten. Then she fired a 35 year employee because he wouldn't play ball with her vendetta.

You are wrong.

Palin was investigated by a panel of 10 Republicans and 4 Democrats who decided that she violated Alaskan ethics law by using her office for a personal vendetta against her ex son in law. She was even warned 5 years earlier by a judge to stop harassing Trooper Wooten. Then she fired a 35 year employee because he wouldn't play ball with her vendetta.

wrong genius...the report is authored by obammmy's boy....

if you read the report genius...she violated NO LAW....

next

wrong genius...the report is authored by obammmy's boy....

if you read the report genius...she violated NO LAW....

next

Funniest post of the year!

Steve Branchwater authored the report, and he is a 28 veteran prosecutor with a stellar reputation.

Just keep repeating the lies though.

You will end up in hell yet!

Steve Branchwater authored the report, and he is a 28 veteran prosecutor with a stellar reputation.

against all odds, you get even more stupid.
you should be on display at the museum of natural history.

kirkopithicus, the missing link between man and moron.

and btw, fuck you for the insults....

just wanted the honest debate kept out in case the mods cut this

WHO??????
you don't even know who the guy was and your trying to claim some expertise?

You are wrong.

Huh.... I don't think I'm on the record as having denied any of that drivel...

So how I might be wrong with regard to any of it is known only to you.

I simply stated that the 'report' is a subjective conclusion by politicla partisans... and you informing us that a majority are 'republicans' is IRRELEVANT... Gov. Palin has routed the GOP in Alaska and she is hated by the GOP insiders as much IF NOT WORSE than she is the DEMOCRATS.

Beyond that, the conclusion rests upon specious reasoning... now either you have SPECIFIC EVIDENCE WHEREIN GOVERNOR PALIN CAN BE SHOWN ABUSING HER POWER OR YOU DO NOT... and Chris... it's looking more and more, with each passing post that you have ZIP in terms of evidence.

Now if meaningless platitudes and parroting talking points were specific evidence... MAN! You'd really be set... sadly (for you) such is just the means by which leftist distract and evade, thus are worthless to anyone but the fleeing leftists... (that's you).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back