Report: Obama administration boosts openness

College transcripts from a law school and editorial writings from its law review paper are vastly different from a mere HS geometry test, and you know it.

Not even a decent try at deflection.

You realize you could read whatever he had published by picking up copies of the review, right?

The AP is just another horn in the Obamapologist orchestra.

Which source is the go-to for the MSM?...AP.

Big fat hairy deal.

Lets be clear to everyone...... CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CNN, NY Times. LA Times, Washington Post, Associated Press.........they are ALL Biased.

Only Fox News and Rassmussen polls are "Fair and balanced"

Now this is just too funny :lol:

Why do I need a reason?

For the same reason that I do not HAVE to show you MY college transcripts...

If you're going to run for President you will, because I can guarantee you one thing for sure, NO ONE will EVER HIDE as much as obama has/still is, ever again. obama might be pulling the wool over your eyes now, but his massive cover up won't last forever either. It never does. A lie will only last so long.

Item: He has never released his actual birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. He and liberal bloggers made a big point that John McCain was born outside the United States in a U.S. military hospital in Panama. But Obama is the only President of the United States whose birthplace is unknown to the public. His own family has mentioned two different hospitals in Hawaii as the possible place of birth.

His birth certificate was released the public.
PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

Item: While John McCain released a complete medical file of more than 1,500 pages about his health, Obama released one small document.

Noting that Obama is 25 years younger than McCain and in excellent shape, it's not shocking that his medical file wouldn't be that large. Also, saying McCain released that much info is dishonest. He "released" it by allowing a handful of journalists to sit in a room with it and only gave them three hours to read over it.

Item: Obama has appointed 23 “Czars” to control huge swaths of America’s business and political life. None of these appointees has been vetted by the congress; examined by the FBI or approved by any legislative bodies. Most importantly, in large part, we have no idea of the connections these people have to Obama or to Obama’s cronies.

Many of the positions you guys call "czars" are actually deputy secretaries in executive agencies, which are confirmed by the Senate. Those that aren't are people working in the Executive Office of the President, who are all subject to FBI background checks.

Item: A strange pattern seems to be emerging from Obama’s interference in the Chrysler bankruptcy . . . despite “donations” of $14,000 per car, profitable Chrysler dealerships have been told they must close. The vast majority of these appear to be McCain supporters; or rival dealerships within 25 miles of Obama-supporting dealerships and it doesn’t seem to matter whether or not the Obama-supporting dealerships were profitable or not. The public has been given NO information as to what criteria were chosen for these closures other than the scandalous ones mentioned. Nor have they been told what the criteria are for the even greater number of announced GM dealership closings. Under these bailout conditions, what possible justifications can exist for closing dealerships profitable before the bailouts?

This has already been shown to be crap.
FiveThirtyEight: Politics Done Right: News Flash: Car Dealers are Republicans (It's Called a Control Group, People)

Fail.

I ain't paying for what should be free public information.

Post his writings or button it.

Academic journals should be given away because you feel entitled to the information?

WRONG... and don't even try and pull that shit here... what obama "posted" *ONLINE* was a picture of a "certification of live birth," which is NOT, I repeat, just for you, IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

There isn't a PERSON HERE that's going to buy that pathetic LIE you're trying to SHIT OUT here. EVERYONE with HALF AN ONCE OF SELF RESPECT knows and ADMITS obama has NEVER RELEASED HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Get that through your ignorant, obama ass kissing skull.

Last edited:
Fail.

Academic journals should be given away because you feel entitled to the information?

Another epic FAIL.... ever heard of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT?" Or are you one of those liberal, PISS ON THE CONSTITUTION obama ass kissing club members?

Here's another question Einstein... "WHY IS oBAMA HIDING ALL THIS STUFF?" I can tell you this, you don't HIDE something unless you have something to HIDE. COMMON SENSE tells you that. So don't play games here, unless you want to continue looking like a buffoon.

WRONG... and don't even try and pull that shit here... what obama "posted" *ONLINE* was a picture of a "certification of live birth," which is NOT, I repeat, just for you, IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

There isn't a PERSON HERE that's going to buy that pathetic LIE you're trying SHIT OUT here. EVERYONE with HALF AN ONCE OF SELF RESPECT knows and ADMITS obama has NEVER RELEASED HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

A birth certificate isn't a birth certificate. I swear you guys get kookier every day.

Fail.

Try flying that line of bullshit by a prospective employer and tell me what your chances of getting the job are.

The difference is, he's not applying for a job.

Fail.

Another epic FAIL.... ever heard of the "FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT?" Or are you one of those liberal, PISS ON THE CONSTITUTION obama ass kissing club members?

Here's another question Einstein... "WHY IS oBAMA HIDING ALL THIS STUFF?" I can tell you this, you don't HIDE something unless you have something to HIDE. COMMON SENSE tells you that. So don't play games here, unless you want to continue looking like a buffoon.

FOIA applies to government records. It does not apply to the publications of a private institution.

There isn't a PERSON HERE that's going to buy that pathetic LIE you're trying SHIT OUT here. EVERYONE with HALF AN ONCE OF SELF RESPECT knows and ADMITS obama has NEVER RELEASED HIS REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

A birth certificate isn't a birth certificate. I swear you guys get kookier every day.

I couldn't have made you look more stupid had I tried. You're dumber than a day old sack of shit.

Forum List

Back