Report: Obama administration boosts openness

First the article doesn't name the groups or upon what the grade is based.

2nd, It's MSNBC by way of the AP which unfortunately means they will spin as favorably for Obama as they possibly can while simulataneously making Bush appear as evil/dimwitted as they can.

This is absolutely rich!!

We get a thread of about the "openness" of the most closed-book president in my lifetime, turn from slobbering devotion to excuse making for lack of openness!!

Only in lefty loon hack-in-the-box land! :rofl:

We get a thread of about the "openness" of the most closed-book president in my lifetime, turn from slobbering devotion to excuse making for lack of openness!!

Ain't it grand? ....
lol-022.gif

:lol:

Amazing. And the kicker is, they don't see it.

If you used your academic credentials as one of the primary selling points in your resume, you do.

No, I don't. I never have had to show my actual college transcripts, thank you very much. Only proof of my degree.

That's not the point, the point is Obama is not releasing them, suggesting he has something to hide ya dumbass!

When did Dubya release his? Or Cheney for that matter?

That's not the point, the point is Obama is not releasing them, suggesting he has something to hide ya dumbass!

When did Dubya release his? Or Cheney for that matter?

That's not an answer... but then no one expected one, because if you were honest and answered the question, you'd have to admit the truth about your messiah, and you don't want to do that because that would expose him. We all know your in the obama ass kissing club, and part of your membership creed is, "don't say, see, do or admit anything against your messiah."

Yeah, we get it. You've put it all on display here in spades... :eusa_hand:

But I think I can speak for many here when I say, we're all pretty amazed that a person can be such a fool and a liar as you.

Last edited:
That's not an answer... but then no one expected one, because if you were honest and answered the question, you'd have to admit the truth about your messiah,

Will you PLEASE shut up with the premanufactured talking points? Jesus Christ, you asshats are so damn programmed, it is scary. The reason I asked about Dubya and Cheney is because I am TRYING to better understand why Obama's college transcripts are such a big deal to asshats like you when there are so many more IMPORTANT things that need to be dealt with? I mean come on already.....college transcripts and birth certificates? Really? REALLY?

Last edited:
Why is it biased, and why am I not surprised you would think it is?

You're kidding right? If you don't know that MSNBC is and has been in the tank for Obama then you are as stupid as your avatar suggests.

I will overlook your personal attack on me, and ask why you find my avatar "stupid"?

Personal attack? Hell, you're the one that questioned whether or not MSNBC was biased, that in itself makes you stupid!

MSNBC?? And why should we believe anything they report? They're the biggest Hopey Changey Boot-Lickers out there. Did you get that Chris Matthews "Thrill up my Leg" when you read that? GE is a joke at this point. They own NBC,Washington Post,and Newsweak which have all been roundly criticized for being mere Hopey Changey Boot-Lickers at this point. The Washington Post was actually even caught a couple of months ago for trying to sell access to Hopey Changey's White House lackeys. Basically GE is a part of this current administration at this point. Goebbels would be so proud. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
That's not an answer... but then no one expected one, because if you were honest and answered the question, you'd have to admit the truth about your messiah,

Will you PLEASE shut up with the premanufactured talking points? Jesus Christ, you asshate are so damn programmed, it is scary. The reason I asked about Dubya and Cheney is because I am TRYING to better understand why Obama's college transcripts are such a big deal to asshats like you when there are so many more IMPORTANT things that need to be dealt with? I mean come on already.....college transcripts and birth certificates? Really? REALLY?

Did B B B B B Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh or cheney refuse to release anything?

Did Bush and/or Cheney spend their formative years at the foot of racists, communists and terrorists?

Whats' Obama hiding and why is he hiding it?

And why are the media determined to help him hide it?

And why are you swallowing the whole thing, hook, line and sinker?

Seems to be SOP for libs to hide (and get away with hiding) anything that could hurt them.

Lurch's military records are well hidden.

Everything about Obama remains hidden.

Did we ever find Clinton's smoking humidor? :lol:

Forum List

Back