Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

Good. NOR should they. Israel has a right to exist...defend themselves no matter WHAT we think.

I applaud thier decision.:clap2:

So you'll sign up to die in the next war?

I'm sure there's a nice recruiter waiting for you to stop by...

This isn't about Israel "defending itself". The Iranians aren't going to launch a nuke as long as Israel has more of them.

Israel's existence is threatened by the fact that they will soon be a minority in their own country.

Gonna happen. Going to be pretty funny when it does.

Except all the people who are going to die.

You said that the resulting possible deaths are going to be funny. That's not about the events that are on the ground.

That's about how you fantasize about seeing deaths and how you like it as a humor. That's what's clear to me.

Well, I thought that the people who are going to die kind of negates the "funny". That's what the word "Except" means, but I'm sure they didn't cover that in whatever Funditard Home Skule you were the valedictorian at.

It would be nice is Zionism goes the way of Apartheid without a lot of bloodshed. The Afrikanners eventually bowed to reality. Don't think it's going to happen, though.

Not as long as the US keep writing their bad behavior blank checks.

Eventually, Israel is done, though. 65 years ago, a "Jewish" state seemed to make a lot of sense. Christians in Europe proved they couldn't be trusted.

Israel is based on a lie. "A land without a people for a people without a land". There were people there, and the Zionists displaced them. The West went along with it at the time because they felt so bad about what Hitler did.

Putting a Zionist Crusader state there is a horrible idea. What happened to the Christian Crusader states? Eventually, the Muslim desire to eliminate them outlasted the Christian desire to have them. And thus it will be with Israel. Already, Jews are moving out and Muslims are moving back. History will take its course.

That is, unless they fight a nuclear war, in which case the "Holy Land" will become "the world's largest glass table"

Going all logical doesn't take away from the fact that you want to see the very likely resultant deaths as a funny thing.

That's where you live.

Regardless of what happens outside of this forum.

Going all logical doesn't take away from the fact that you want to see the very likely resultant deaths as a funny thing.

That's where you live.

The reality I live in is that life is short, we are all going to die, and there's nothing beyond this life. So smoke 'em if you have them.

If people are willing to throw away their lives, because a magic pixie in the sky told them 3000 years ago that this crappy strip of desert was theirs, yeah, to me, that's funny. As in a stupid kind of funny.

They are willing to kill, and be killed, and let their children be killed, over something that is ultimately stupid.

Yes, to me, this is hysterically funny, because I couldn't imagine anything so stupid.

What's not funny is that the politicians in THIS country are willing to risk the lives of our people and our economic well-being, to humor this bizarre fantasy.

That's where you live.

The reality I live in is that life is short, we are all going to die, and there's nothing beyond this life. So smoke 'em if you have them.

If people are willing to throw away their lives, because a magic pixie in the sky told them 3000 years ago that this crappy strip of desert was theirs, yeah, to me, that's funny. As in a stupid kind of funny.

They are willing to kill, and be killed, and let their children be killed, over something that is ultimately stupid.

Yes, to me, this is hysterically funny, because I couldn't imagine anything so stupid.

What's not funny is that the politicians in THIS country are willing to risk the lives of our people and our economic well-being, to humor this bizarre fantasy.

This bizzare fantasy called a desire to live. :thup:

OK.

I'm done here for the evening.

Last edited:

You said that the resulting possible deaths are going to be funny. That's not about the events that are on the ground.

That's about how you fantasize about seeing deaths and how you like it as a humor. That's what's clear to me.

reading for comprehension is your friend, shlomeboi

try it

Yes, he's saying that the event of all those deaths will be funny for him.

Not for those who are dying he says, but for him?

Yes.

That's where you live.

This bizzare fantasy called a desire to live. :thup:

OK.

I'm done here for the evening.

It isn't a about a "desire to live". Those people could live pretty well in Europe or America, where they'd be welcomed with open arms.

They stay there- THEY WILL BE KILLED.

The moved their knowing the people who already lived their would try to kill them. WHich they did. And they've been trying to kill them for 65 years now.

When does it stop being a bad idea?

Yes, he's saying that the event of all those deaths will be funny for him.

Not for those who are dying he says, but for him?

Yes.

No, people dying will make it "not funny".

If they could do it without anyone dying, it would be hysterical.

Human history is full of people dying, usually for stupid things. And most of the time, we don't notice, save the historians.

Israel is a profound tragedy. It's not going to end well. Either the Arabs will drive them into the sea (hopefully very few of them who didn't already flee) or there will be a nuclear exchange that will kill millions.

And it's all over somethign that is stupid. Who a magic Sky Pixie gave the land to 3000 years ago. We are letting people who didn't know where the sun went at night dictate to us millenia later.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

yea, lets let iran do that....:eusa_whistle:

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

they don't have to hit them all and they do have whats necessary though we could help by giving them the updated gbu-31 and a few more tankers....

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

yup, watch, I am salivating- :eusa_drool:

like the Iranian hostage crisis? :rolleyes:

You assume Iran wants a bomb for any other reason than to protect itself. Get real. Russia has the bomb, Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb. We have the bomb.

Why shouldn't Iran have one? Because their leaders are "Crazy"?

they don't have to hit them all and they do have whats necessary though we could help by giving them the updated gbu-31 and a few more tankers....

Yup. Because indulging the Zionists bad behavior has done so good for us.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

You mean the one where Jimmy Carter salvaged his reputation by practicing a Rose Garden Strategy of looking presidential while Ted Kennedy whined? The Iran Hostage Crisis saved Carter's nomination.

Iran worked against Carter because he dragged it out instead of resolving it. Had the hostages been released, he would have won re-election. The Iranians realized this and screwed him.

In this case, you're going to have a real shooting war. Either we are going to have to back Israel's play or at the very least, we are going to have to keep the Straight of Hormuz open. Either one helps Obama while the Republicans are talking about "Earmarks" and "Contraception".

You assume Iran wants a bomb for any other reason than to protect itself. Get real. Russia has the bomb, Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb. We have the bomb.

Yup. Because indulging the Zionists bad behavior has done so good for us.

You mean the one where Jimmy Carter salvaged his reputation by practicing a Rose Garden Strategy of looking presidential while Ted Kennedy whined? The Iran Hostage Crisis saved Carter's nomination.

Iran worked against Carter because he dragged it out instead of resolving it. Had the hostages been released, he would have won re-election. The Iranians realized this and screwed him.

In this case, you're going to have a real shooting war. Either we are going to have to back Israel's play or at the very least, we are going to have to keep the Straight of Hormuz open. Either one helps Obama while the Republicans are talking about "Earmarks" and "Contraception".

:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

1. Bacause Iran is a signatory to a treaty where they agreed not to develop a bomb.

2. Yes.

1. Bacause Iran is a signatory to a treaty where they agreed not to develop a bomb.

2. Yes.

1. So it's okay if Israel has a bomb because they never promised to not make one?

2. Anyone who has a motiviation that involves "God told me to" is crazy. So the Zionists are just as crazy as the Islamists.

2. Yes.

1. So it's okay if Israel has a bomb because they never promised to not make one?

No country is forced to enter into a treaty, unless defeated in war.

Treaties have consequences if broken.

.... 2. Anyone who has a motiviation that involves "God told me to" is crazy. So the Zionists are just as crazy as the Islamists.
WTF are you going on about?

Last edited:
What's the whole rational behind the "Jewish State" being in Palestine (where they hadn't lived in 1800 years) instead of Madegascar or Florida or somewhere in Siberia (all of which were proposed at various times).

Oh, that's right. God "promised" them Palestine. He was just letting the Palestinians keep it warm for them for the last 1800 years.

What's the whole rational behind the "Jewish State" being in Palestine (where they hadn't lived in 1800 years) instead of Madegascar or Florida or somewhere in Siberia (all of which were proposed at various times).

Oh, that's right. God "promised" them Palestine. He was just letting the Palestinians keep it warm for them for the last 1800 years.
Actually, it was the UK and the the UN.

I consider neither godlike, but to each his own faith.

Why are atheist such miserable people? I'm not sure if they are atheist because they are miserable, or miserable because they are atheists,:cuckoo:

Why are atheist such miserable people? I'm not sure if they are atheist because they are miserable, or miserable because they are atheists,:cuckoo:
Most who think they are atheist are really agnostic. Regardless, it's simply goofy to judge an entire group based on experience with a few. However, this one does seem quite miserable.

Forum List

Back