Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

The spoiled little child Israel ready for more war, will they get support from US if they don’t warn them? Iran could well strike back with missiles on Israel and put the Israelis in trouble if they strike on Iran without US as bodyguard.US bases in Afghaistan, Saudi arabia etc. could also be in danger if Iran are forced to launch their missiles to defend themselves.

Officials in Jerusalem say there will be no advance warning to US if Israel decides to launch preemptive strike against Iran.

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the US would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The US has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

"I got the sense that Israel is incredibly serious about a strike on their nuclear weapons program,"

Report: Israel won't warn US before Iran strike - Israel News, Ynetnews

So what role will US take if they’re not warned and the whole region goes into a new 10-20 year war? Will they just step aside and "mind their own business" or will they spend some 5 trillion $ on a new war and nation building in Iran?

Many analysts have clearly stated that bombing Iran's nuclear facilities would only be a temporary setback. However, such bombings would create major turmoil in the area.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

jimmy carter would like a word with you, joey

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

:cuckoo:

Hi, you have received -123 reputation points from JoeB131.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Waiting for the happy day the Arabs Push Israel into the ocean...

Regards,
JoeB131

Comment:

Regards,
JoeB131

So, he's rather clear.

Except at that point, it really wasn't a crisis. It stops being a crisis after 444 days.

Then it just becomes something Walter Concrite annoys you with, reminding people of your failure to resolve the problem.

But to the point, when the Hostage Crisis broke out, Carter hit new popularity levels, and Ted Kennedy looked like Benedict Arnold...

When it dragged on for months, and months, then Carter looked impotent.

Simply won't be the case here. If the Zionists start a war with Iran, and we get dragged into it, it will look like we are the victims.

Comment:

Regards,
JoeB131

Gonna happen. Going to be pretty funny when it does.

Except all the people who are going to die.

Comment:

Regards,
JoeB131

So, he's rather clear.

Oh, I'm very clear.

Zionism is Apartheid.

It's repulsive, and deserves to be wiped from history.

Except at that point, it really wasn't a crisis. It stops being a crisis after 444 days.

Then it just becomes something Walter Concrite annoys you with, reminding people of your failure to resolve the problem.

But to the point, when the Hostage Crisis broke out, Carter hit new popularity levels, and Ted Kennedy looked like Benedict Arnold...

When it dragged on for months, and months, then Carter looked impotent.

Simply won't be the case here. If the Zionists start a war with Iran, and we get dragged into it, it will look like we are the victims.

of course it wasn't :lol:

save it for someone who wasn't around then, bucko, that dog won't hunt

Oh, I'm very clear.

Zionism is Apartheid.

url

Yes, the damned apartheid of the red spot.

:lmao:

Comment:

Regards,
JoeB131

It took me to post a neg for you to finally cut through all the bullshit whack job.:cool:

So, he's rather clear.

Oh, I'm very clear.

Zionism is Apartheid.

url

Yes, the damned apartheid of the red spot.

:lmao:

Actually, supporters of Apartheid complained blacks controlled the rest of Africa, and they only wanted to keep South Africa and Rhodesia.

History was against Apartheid, it's against Zionism.

Demographics were not the Afrikanner's friend, and it won't be the Zionist's, either.

At least the ANC was pretty reasonable when they finally toppled Apartheid. All the horrible things people predicted would happen didn't.

I don't think the Zionists will be so lucky.

It took me to post a neg for you to finally cut through all the bullshit whack job.:cool:

I so seldom neg but I did so that I could have my own response. It was even more clear.

:clap2:

NO, what's clear is that you guys support stupidity that a lot of people are going to die over.

Demographics is not Israel's friend. Eventually Arabs will outnumber Israelis WITHIN Palestine.

Then they are well and screwed.

Israel is increasingly becoming an international Pariah, just like South Africa was.

I so seldom neg but I did so that I could have my own response. It was even more clear.

NO, what's clear is that you guys support stupidity that a lot of people are going to die over.

Demographics is not Israel's friend. Eventually Arabs will outnumber Israelis WITHIN Palestine.

Israel is increasingly becoming an international Pariah, just like South Africa was.

What is clear is that you take a lot of joy in fantasizing the deaths of many people Joe. That's whats clear about you on this forum thread.

Funny? Yes, you are clear.

What is clear is that you take a lot of joy in fantasizing the deaths of many people Joe. That's whats clear about you on this forum thread.

Funny? Yes, you are clear.

Hey, you know what, if you live in a place where people hate you so much they are willing to strap bombs onto their children in an attempt to kill you or drive you out, still living there is a pretty dumb thing to do, is it not?

I get sick of all the trouble Israel causes in the world because of their stupidity and bad behavior. Give the South Africans credit, they never insisted anyone else should fight their wars. And when they realized their position was hopeless, they gave in.

The Zionists may end up getting us all killed.

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

WASHINGTON -- Israeli officials say they won't warn the U.S. if they decide to launch a pre-emptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities, according to one U.S. intelligence official familiar with the discussions. The pronouncement, delivered in a series of private, top-level conversations, sets a tense tone ahead of meetings in the coming days at the White House and Capitol Hill.

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak delivered the message to a series of top-level U.S. visitors to the country, including the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the White House national security adviser and the director of national intelligence, and top U.S. lawmakers, all trying to close the trust gap between Israel and the U.S. over how to deal with Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Netanyahu delivered the same message to all the Americans who have traveled to Israel for talks, the U.S. official said.

More: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran: AP Source

U.S. Official: Israel Won't Warn Us Before Attack - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Israel says it won't warn U.S. before a strike against Iran

Good. NOR should they. Israel has a right to exist...defend themselves no matter WHAT we think.

I applaud thier decision.:clap2:

You said that the resulting possible deaths are going to be funny. That's not about the events that are on the ground.

That's about how you fantasize about seeing deaths and how you like it as a humor. That's what's clear to me.

Forum List

Back