Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

We all saw Obama playing amateur psychological games and deliberately insulting Netanyaho at the White House. The Israel P.M. is well aware of the Obama administration's anti-Semitism and support of the Muslem Brotherhood revolution. Why should Israel tell a left wing administration of it's plans? Anybody think Iraq will tell the US of it's plans to nuke Israel?

Just another Shell-Game. Looks like this Administration is trying to cover their ass. Israel will attack Iran and this Administration will then pretend they knew nothing about it. It really is Bullshite. Israel doesn't do anything without our support & approval. That's just fact.

And give Obama a chance to warn his buddies?? I don't BLAME 'EM!

Exactly, it's just like why we did not warn Pakistan before going after bin laden. Israel does not trust this president to be the ally America has always been to Israel. And to be honest, I dont blame them one bit.

^
we can tell who's saying what by the user name, wanker katz

:lol:

Und der Katze sagt:

Is that all you simple bastards can do? Post an insult? No, wait. I'm sorry. I forgot that you're a right-winger, and can't do any better. I believe it was Jesus who said, "Father, forgive them, for the simple bastards can't do any better."

Publically sure just like the make believe spatt. Privately the two are tied together.

Last edited:
'Plausible Deniability.' Israel will attack Iran and this Administration will then claim they knew nothing about it. It's just a game people. Israel cannot act without our consent. That's just fact.

'Plausible Deniability.' Israel will attack Iran and this Administration will then claim they knew nothing about it. It's just a game people. Israel cannot act without our consent. That's just fact.

Man, I'm confused.....I thought that WE couldn't act without Bibi's consent!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's what you believe, then you are wrong. Despite what many claim, the U.S. runs the show in that relationship. Israel cannot act without U.S. consent. That is the reality.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's what you believe, then you are wrong. Despite what many claim, the U.S. runs the show in that relationship. Israel cannot act without U.S. consent. That is the reality.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

AIPAC’s Extremism

Howard Kohr says: don't be even-handed, be "honest"

by Justin Raimondo, May 27, 2011

Coverage of the recent AIPAC conference naturally gave the lion’s share of attention to President Obama’s speech, in which he did his best to placate the most powerful lobby in Washington. The speech, in itself, was a yawner, in that nothing really new was said: the news value was that the President felt compelled to make it. Far more interesting, in terms of content, however – and far less reported on – was AIPAC director Howard Kohr’s peroration, in which he gave the conference attendees what they came there for: red meat. Reddest of all – an argument against US evenhandedness in managing the Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

Outlining the principles that ought to govern US-Israeli relations, Kohr said the first is "trust and confidence between the leaders of Israel and the United States." What’s interesting is how he defines this "trust." According to Kohr

"If Israel’s foes come to believe that there is diplomatic daylight between the United States and Israel, they will have every incentive to try to exploit those differences and shun peace with the Jewish state. That is why it is so important that America and Israel work out whatever differences arise between them privately, and when tensions do arise, that the leaders work together to close those gaps."

Translation: The President of United States must never ever criticize Israel in public, no matter what

^

Und der Katze sagt:

Is that all you simple bastards can do? Post an insult? No, wait. I'm sorry. I forgot that you're a right-winger, and can't do any better. I believe it was Jesus who said, "Father, forgive them, for the simple bastards can't do any better."

you should use a larger font.

it imparts more gravitas.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

keep telling yourself that

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

AIPAC’s Extremism

Coverage of the recent AIPAC conference naturally gave the lion’s share of attention to President Obama’s speech, in which he did his best to placate the most powerful lobby in Washington. The speech, in itself, was a yawner, in that nothing really new was said: the news value was that the President felt compelled to make it. Far more interesting, in terms of content, however – and far less reported on – was AIPAC director Howard Kohr’s peroration, in which he gave the conference attendees what they came there for: red meat. Reddest of all – an argument against US evenhandedness in managing the Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

Outlining the principles that ought to govern US-Israeli relations, Kohr said the first is "trust and confidence between the leaders of Israel and the United States." What’s interesting is how he defines this "trust." According to Kohr

"If Israel’s foes come to believe that there is diplomatic daylight between the United States and Israel, they will have every incentive to try to exploit those differences and shun peace with the Jewish state. That is why it is so important that America and Israel work out whatever differences arise between them privately, and when tensions do arise, that the leaders work together to close those gaps."

Translation: The President of United States must never ever criticize Israel in public, no matter what

Israel does have a strong influence on our Foreign Policy. I can't deny that. But make no mistake about it, they know who their meal-ticket is. We do run the show. No Israeli attack on Iran can happen without our involvement in some way.

Last edited:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

AIPAC’s Extremism

Israel does have a strong influence on our Foreign Policy. I can't deny that. But make no mistake about it, they know who their meal-ticket is. We do run the show. No Israeli attack on Iran can happen without our involvement in some way.

You are right....I was being facetious.

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

AIPAC’s Extremism

You are right....I was being facetious.

I got ya. :)

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

WASHINGTON -- Israeli officials say they won't warn the U.S. if they decide to launch a pre-emptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities, according to one U.S. intelligence official familiar with the discussions. The pronouncement, delivered in a series of private, top-level conversations, sets a tense tone ahead of meetings in the coming days at the White House and Capitol Hill.

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak delivered the message to a series of top-level U.S. visitors to the country, including the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the White House national security adviser and the director of national intelligence, and top U.S. lawmakers, all trying to close the trust gap between Israel and the U.S. over how to deal with Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Netanyahu delivered the same message to all the Americans who have traveled to Israel for talks, the U.S. official said.

More: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran: AP Source

U.S. Official: Israel Won't Warn Us Before Attack - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Israel says it won't warn U.S. before a strike against Iran

and? so what? its better if they don't and they advertise that told us they wouldn't....see how that works?

Its called plausible deniability, you must have missed the Nixon era.

^

Und der Katze sagt:

you should use a larger font.

it imparts more gravitas.

Und der Katze sagt:

Ever so much easier for old people, like me, and you simple bastards to read. Gravitas? Is that your word for today? I'm glad to see at least one of you simple bastards is trying to improve himself.

By KIMBERLY DOZIER

WASHINGTON -- Israeli officials say they won't warn the U.S. if they decide to launch a pre-emptive strike against Iranian nuclear facilities, according to one U.S. intelligence official familiar with the discussions. The pronouncement, delivered in a series of private, top-level conversations, sets a tense tone ahead of meetings in the coming days at the White House and Capitol Hill.

Israeli officials said that if they eventually decide a strike is necessary, they would keep the Americans in the dark to decrease the likelihood that the U.S. would be held responsible for failing to stop Israel's potential attack. The U.S. has been working with the Israelis for months to persuade them that an attack would be only a temporary setback to Iran's nuclear program.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak delivered the message to a series of top-level U.S. visitors to the country, including the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the White House national security adviser and the director of national intelligence, and top U.S. lawmakers, all trying to close the trust gap between Israel and the U.S. over how to deal with Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Netanyahu delivered the same message to all the Americans who have traveled to Israel for talks, the U.S. official said.

More: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran: AP Source

U.S. Official: Israel Won't Warn Us Before Attack - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Israel says it won't warn U.S. before a strike against Iran

So? Is there anything you don't soil your panties over?

My God, what a drama queen.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

Forum List

Back