Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

What's the whole rational behind the "Jewish State" being in Palestine (where they hadn't lived in 1800 years) instead of Madegascar or Florida or somewhere in Siberia (all of which were proposed at various times).

Oh, that's right. God "promised" them Palestine. He was just letting the Palestinians keep it warm for them for the last 1800 years.

Why are atheist such miserable people? I'm not sure if they are atheist because they are miserable, or miserable because they are atheists,:cuckoo:

Guy, it's not that we are "miserable". Miserable is being horribly upset that someone might not be bowing down before your sky pixie or having sex you don't approve of. That describes theists to a tee...

The stupidity is that you were really doing the Jewish folks who had survived Hitler any great favor by putting them in the middle of 100 million Arabs determined to kill them.

And some of them thought this was a dandy idea, because, hey, God would want it that way.

The same God who apparently couldn't make Hitler choke on a Chicken bone.

What's the whole rational behind the "Jewish State" being in Palestine (where they hadn't lived in 1800 years) instead of Madegascar or Florida or somewhere in Siberia (all of which were proposed at various times).

Oh, that's right. God "promised" them Palestine. He was just letting the Palestinians keep it warm for them for the last 1800 years.

Why are atheist such miserable people? I'm not sure if they are atheist because they are miserable, or miserable because they are atheists,:cuckoo:
Most who think they are atheist are really agnostic. Regardless, it's simply goofy to judge an entire group based on experience with a few. However, this one does seem quite miserable.

Duly noted you couldn't answer the point.

If you are going to establish a "Jews only" country, why put it in Palestine, other than Religious reasons?

Guy, it's not that we are "miserable". Miserable is being horribly upset that someone might not be bowing down before your sky pixie or having sex you don't approve of. That describes theists to a tee...

The stupidity is that you were really doing the Jewish folks who had survived Hitler any great favor by putting them in the middle of 100 million Arabs determined to kill them.

And some of them thought this was a dandy idea, because, hey, God would want it that way.

The same God who apparently couldn't make Hitler choke on a Chicken bone.
So, you really just want to argue about Israel's existence rather than the topic.

Considering the topic, I find that interesting that you relate the two.

:eusa_whistle:

Most who think they are atheist are really agnostic. Regardless, it's simply goofy to judge an entire group based on experience with a few. However, this one does seem quite miserable.

If you are going to establish a "Jews only" country, why put it in Palestine, other than Religious reasons?
Gee, maybe because I was responding to the actual topic and not your angst about Israel's existence?

Perhaps you could start another thread about how much Israel's existence and its location piss you off. [sarcasm] It would really, really be a novel topic, too. [/sarcasm]

Actually, it was the UK and the the UN.

I consider neither godlike, but to each his own faith.

Wasn't talking about who thought this was a good idea. The British, of course, were looking to manipulate people into doing their bidding. The world is full of places the British have screwed up in one way or the other. If we hadn't listened to the British on Iran, when the Iranian people chose Democracy over Monarchy, we wouldn't be dealing with Theocracy there today.

I'm saying, for the people who went to Israel, why didn't some of them say, "Man, those Arabs look pretty surly, and they probably don't want us here, maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Oh, that's right. God Promised them this land.

Wasn't talking about who thought this was a good idea. The British, of course, were looking to manipulate people into doing their bidding. The world is full of places the British have screwed up in one way or the other. If we hadn't listened to the British on Iran, when the Iranian people chose Democracy over Monarchy, we wouldn't be dealing with Theocracy there today.

I'm saying, for the people who went to Israel, why didn't some of them say, "Man, those Arabs look pretty surly, and they probably don't want us here, maybe this isn't such a good idea."

Um, no; the UN promised them the land.

The UN is not a god, but as I said, to each his own faith.

Gee, maybe because I was responding to the actual topic and not your angst about Israel's existence?

Perhaps you could start another thread about how much Israel's existence and its location piss you off. [sarcasm] It would really, really be a novel topic, too. [/sarcasm]

The Topic is, why should we care if Iran has a bomb.

You want to make it about me, someone you've never met.

My angst about Israel's existence is that it's going to eventually get a lot of people killed. Maybe the whole freakin' world if we aren't careful. We have space age technology and bronze age beliefs, and if that isn't a recipe for disaster, I don't know what is.

NO, it's not.

But just because the UN says something doesn't make it a good idea.

Again, there had to be a point where these folks thought to themselves, "YOu know, we just survived the Nazis trying to kill us, and now we are going into the midst of some other folks trying to kill us".

And why was that a good idea again?

NO, it's not.

Again, there had to be a point where these folks thought to themselves, "YOu know, we just survived the Nazis trying to kill us, and now we are going into the midst of some other folks trying to kill us".

I'm still wondering how you tie Israel's existence into Iran having a bomb. I find that fascinating.

NO, it's not.

I'm still wondering how you tie Israel's existence into Iran having a bomb. I find that fascinating.

Um, the topic of this thread is not "Should Iran have a bomb".

Not even up for debate. Iran's going to get a bomb- eventually.

The question is, "Should Israel bomb Iran, without the US's permission".

And, yeah, that's tied directly to Israel's existence.

NO, it's not.

Well, obviously I've noticed that you think it is. And, obviously I'm failing to see the connection.

So, perhaps you could spell it out for me - connect those dots for me. How is the topic related to Israel's existence (and your apparent angst about its existence)?

Well, obviously I've noticed that you think it is. And, obviously I'm failing to see the connection.

So, perhaps you could spell it out for me - connect those dots for me. How is the topic related to Israel's existence (and your apparent angst about its existence)?

The only reason why Iran wants a bomb is because Israel has bombs.

But, that wasn't my question.

Israel's actual existence - how does that relate to the topic.

Are you just slow?

If Israel didn't exist, Iran wouldn't want bombs, and they wouldn't be openly talking about an attack on a sovereign nation because they merely suspect they might be building a weapon.

And we wouldn't have to worry about being plunged into another world-wide depression because they want to start a war.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

:cuckoo:

Hi, you have received -123 reputation points from JoeB131.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Waiting for the happy day the Arabs Push Israel into the ocean...

Regards,
JoeB131

:eusa_whistle:

Hey, just because you want to commit worldwide suicide supporting Israel doesn't mean I should..

I would love if they took people like you and Modo and Bill Krystol and every other "Neo-Con" Zionists and put you all in a military unit that would be the first to go the next time Israel starts wetting their pants over some thug over there.

Hey, just because you want to commit worldwide suicide supporting Israel doesn't mean I should..

I would love if they took people like you and Modo and Bill Krystol and every other "Neo-Con" Zionists and put you all in a military unit that would be the first to go the next time Israel starts wetting their pants over some thug over there.

As I said previously, your intent was clear.

It's about the end of Israel for you. :thup:

As I said previously, your intent was clear.

It's about the end of Israel for you. :thup:

Yes, well, I guess I'm on someone's enemy list, then.

Get real. The Arabs are going to do that, eventually. Maybe 30 years ago, they could have co-existed, but the Palestinians have been so radicalized by Zionist policies, not now.

Are you just slow?

If Israel didn't exist, Iran wouldn't want bombs, and they wouldn't be openly talking about an attack on a sovereign nation because they merely suspect they might be building a weapon.

And we wouldn't have to worry about being plunged into another world-wide depression because they want to start a war.
And, if Iran didn't exist, they wouldn't be building a bomb.

Eliminate Iran.

Oh, wait................

Iran, or Persia, has existed for thousands of years.

Israel is an artificial creation.

And again, I'm sure you are going to do down to the recruiter today and ask to be in the front line when the war comes. Or maybe renounce your American Citizenship and sign up for the Israeli Defense Force.

The Israeli Marching Song- "Onward Christian Soliders".

Forum List

Back