Report: Israel :*Amnesty International condemns Barak’s rejection of Syrian refugees

You haven't presented any facts..

BTW , Rocco explained it you so many times. Why don't you go back and read the many conversation you've had with him about this. Actually, he's owned you many times ;)

Let me act like Tinmore:

Israel has Land.

Several posts later..

But but but, nobody refuted my facts lol !!

Sure, a lot of smoke but nobody has refuted my facts.

Again, you presented ZERO facts. Only your opinion.

However, this is a well known tactic of yours. Stop lying

PF is one the few posters on this forum that routinely backs up facts and evidence for his assertions or opinions.

Unlike the israeli/zionists who can only call those who disagree with them joo haters, anti semites and nazis. Or quote zionist front hasbara organizations. Because that's all they got.

I'm going to guess PF has single handidly swayed more viewers then all of you put together. Of course, you're act doesn't do you any favors either. Just as zionism spawned decades of suicide bombers by their colonial land grabs from the indigenous peoples of the levant, you and others spawn isreal critics with your incessant joo hater accusations.

The sad thing is you don't see it...and I doubt you ever will.

PF is one the few posters on this forum that routinely backs up facts and evidence for his assertions or opinions.

Unlike the israeli/zionists who can only call those who disagree with them joo haters, anti semites and nazis. Or quote zionist front hasbara organizations. Because that's all they got.

I'm going to guess PF has single handidly swayed more viewers then all of you put together. Of course, you're act doesn't do you any favors either. Just as zionism spawned decades of suicide bombers by their colonial land grabs from the indigenous peoples of the levant, you and others spawn isreal critics with your incessant joo hater accusations.

First of all, Tinmore is NOT the type of person who backs up 'facts'. Kind of like he didn't do now.

Second, I never called him an anti - Semite or Joooo hater, because I don't see him like that. In fact, you keep saying that about me, that I call people anti - semites and Joo haters. Which is a lie, and hos nothing to do with what we're discussing.

You haven't presented any facts..

BTW , Rocco explained it you so many times. Why don't you go back and read the many conversation you've had with him about this. Actually, he's owned you many times ;)

Let me act like Tinmore:

Israel has Land.

Several posts later..

But but but, nobody refuted my facts lol !!

I have posted quotes and links.

First of all, Tinmore is NOT the type of person who backs up 'facts'. Kind of like he didn't do now.

Second, I never called him an anti - Semite or Joooo hater, because I don't see him like that. In fact, you keep saying that about me, that I call people anti - semites and Joo haters. Which is a lie, and hos nothing to do with what we're discussing.

So I get this right, you're claiming you've never called or implied anyone else is a jew hater, an anti semite or a nazi (or equivalent) on USMB?

IS this like your claim that you never saw any pro-israeli poster applaud the death of children palis that was proven to be one giant hasbara lie?

Last edited:

So I get this right, you're claiming you've never called or implied anyone else is a jew hater, an anti semite or a nazi (or equivalent) on USMB?

IS this like your claim that you never saw any pro-israeli poster applaud the death of children palis that was proven to be one giant hasbara lie?

LOL Again about yesterday ? So even when you get owned and can't admit your mistake, you claim that I STILL lie, WOW. You're so full of shit Alfie boy, I don't even
know where to begin

If you read my post again, you will see that I said I never called TINMORE a Joo hater, anti - semite etc...

So, are you gonna make more claims about me, or are you going to stalk me some more with your 'Alfie lies' ?

Forum List

Back