Report: Isis Members Rape 170 Women And Young Girls In Anbar

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I know this sounds barbaric but perhaps some of the members of ISIS when captured should have their sexual organ cut off so that the rest of them would realize that this could happen to them and they wouldn't be having such a good time in the Cathouse in the Sky. The Turks did this to the Chinese and North Koreans in the Korean War so since they have experience like this, they can handle it.

Report: ISIS Members Rape 170 Women And Young Girls In Anbar

isisrape1.jpg

By Dominic Kelly, Sat, October 04, 2014
Shocking new reports say that members of the Islamic State have viciously raped more than 170 virgin girls in the Anbar province of Iraq in the course of two months.

“More than 170 rapes were committed by the members of the ISIL Takfiri group against young girls in Anbar province over the past two months,” said Sheikh Abdul Rahman Nimrawi, head of Fallujah Council, according to Iraqi News.

In a similar situation, reports also say that around 50 girls from the Yazidi sect were brutally raped by ISIS militants.

- See more at:

Report ISIS Members Rape 170 Women And Young Girls In Anbar

Who cares. Not our business. Let's stop funding these terrorists.

I looked it up. Apparently there is a heated discussing on an Arab forum about the validity of this claim. The Sunni's claim it is true, the Shia's claim it is propaganda supported by the West. I'm on the fence.

I looked it up. Apparently there is a heated discussing on an Arab forum about the validity of this claim. The Sunni's claim it is true, the Shia's claim it is propaganda supported by the West. I'm on the fence.

Sadly, rape has always accompanied war. But I get suspicious when hair-on-fire stories only show up sourced from entities I've never heard of and nobody else knows about it, or when all the stories trace back to a single source.

There's certainly no shortage of fearmongering bullshit being pumped out lately.

Here's a blog roll from an independent reporter in the region that came up when I Googled rape and ISIS. Good stuff. The long and the short of it is. . . . we just need to end all operations in the ME. We are at once giving aid to ISIS, helping them grown, so that later we can use them as an excuse to plant troops on the ground.

Pretty much how I just learned that Israel created Hamas. Mmmmm, isn't that nice?

“…whatever the label, they proceed to the same abuses: rape, torture, beheadings, crucifixions”
8220 8230 whatever the label they proceed to the same abuses rape torture beheadings crucifixions 8221 In Gaza
10537039_10203574755062415_416565207191609012_n.jpg

So, since they are failing in Syria, they thought they would make trouble in Iraq as an excuse to go into Syria to then topple Assad. But no, ISIS, which is their creation, is NOT the target. Assad is.

Why would Shiites claim it's propaganda?

ISIL are Sunni.

Sadly, rape has always accompanied war. But I get suspicious when hair-on-fire stories only show up sourced from entities I've never heard of and nobody else knows about it, or when all the stories trace back to a single source.

There's certainly no shortage of fearmongering bullshit being pumped out lately.

Well, 170 is A LOT of raping. Especially for a supposedly theoretically inspired fighting force.

Maybe I could believe it if they were communists. But fanatical Islamist's? Wait, what?

ISIL are Sunni.

It never ceases to amaze me how little Americans understand about the politics in the middle East.

Yes, the Islamic State is Sunni. They are the one's accused of doing this.

Who is in charge in Iraq? What religious sect is the majority?

Who is in charge of administering that area? Who DOESN'T want American troops coming into that region? What political party or religious sect would have the most to lose if this were simple propaganda? What Islamic sect would have the most to lose if they had members ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ, like bureaucrats, saying, no, this is not going on?

bueller-anyone.jpg

Last edited:
But wait a minute....isn't Islam the religion of peace? :lol:
Just like the Judea-Chistian nation of the United States spends more on war machines then. . . well, let's go to the stats, shall we?

20140419_military.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the US, through is military operations, it's drones, it's bombing for democracy, etc. has caused way more deaths than all other religions or nations combined. Don't be obtuse. The American industrial corporate complex uses the media to brainwash it's citizens into thinking it has legitmate excuses for doing these things. It doesn't.

ISIL are Sunni.

It never ceases to amaze me how little Americans understand about the politics in the middle East.

Who is in charge of administering that area? Who DOESN'T want American troops coming into that region? What political party or religious sect would have the most to lose if this were simple propaganda? What Islamic sect would have the most to lose if they had members ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ, like bureaucrats, saying, no, this is not going on?

bueller-anyone.jpg
We're not invading again even though they are beheading Americans but we'll invade again because of the rape of Iraqis? You're clueless.

Just like the Judea-Chistian nation of the United States spends more on war machines then. . . well, let's go to the stats, shall we?

20140419_military.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the US, through is military operations, it's drones, it's bombing for democracy, etc. has caused way more deaths than all other religions or nations combined. Don't be obtuse. The American industrial corporate complex uses the media to brainwash it's citizens into thinking it has legitmate excuses for doing these things. It doesn't.

Yeah well. what exactly does your graph mean. we have more ships and aircraft. we have a lot more maintenance expenditures. Many countries DONT have to spend money on their military because we are basically doing it for them. We have agreements to support Taiwan and some other nations in the pacific. Europe benefits greatly from us, and why does Canada need a military if they have us for a neighbor? Way I see it were doing a lot of people around the world a favor at our own expense. We can make that number on the graph shrink if we close down our overseas bases and break our agreements with all our allies. yes that would be fabulous

ISIL are Sunni.

bueller-anyone.jpg
We're not invading again even though they are beheading Americans but we'll invade again because of the rape of Iraqis? You're clueless.

First, the beheadings are staged. Most people that have done their research are aware of that. It's war propaganda. Do these militans behead some people? Indications are, sometimes. However, the big ones that made the news were done by a propagande organization called SITE. The same folks that brought us the Osama Bin Laden tapes after 9/11. Folks that know, will tell you that OBL was a CIA asset. The difference between you and I, is that I question the source of my information. Where did that video come from?
Who is Behind the Islamic State (ISIL) Beheadings? Probing the SITE Intelligence Group
Who is Behind the Islamic State ISIL Beheadings Probing the SITE Intelligence Group Global Research

Second, the staged war propaganda was meant to get people inflamed enough to get them to look the other way as the government pursued extra-constitutional activities, to get them to support the congresses voting for basically international war crimes.

Voting to arm terrorists to overthrow a democratically elected government is AGAINST UN rules and international standards. It is basically a cause for war. Because of the imbalance of power, there isn't anything Assad can do about it though. It is up to China and Russia to stop it if they don't like it though.

However, let's just for hypothetical sake consider what would happen if the Russian people got so sick of the bullshit the current US regime was doing and found people in the US that were willing to die to stop it. Can you imagine what the US would do in return? What if the Russian people voted to arm the tea party with tanks, heavy weapons/SAMS and surface to air missiles with elite trainers, air craft, subs, Aircraft Carriers, tactical nukes, etc.?

Don't you think the Federal government would consider that an act of war?

THAT'S WHY what the Washington is doing is considered by the UN and most of the world as a WAR CRIME. The administration and congress just can't go around and subvert democratically elected governments it doesn't like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iraq Slave Markets Sell Women for $10 to Attract Isis Recruits http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-slave-markets-sell-women-10-attract-isis-recruits-1468506… via @IBTimesUK #ISIS

20140419_military.jpg

So the U.S. Is morally equivalent to ISIS. Okay....uh....go fuck yourself. :D

20140419_military.jpg

I'm pretty sure that the US, through is military operations, it's drones, it's bombing for democracy, etc. has caused way more deaths than all other religions or nations combined. Don't be obtuse. The American industrial corporate complex uses the media to brainwash it's citizens into thinking it has legitimate excuses for doing these things. It doesn't.

So the U.S. Is morally equivalent to ISIS. Okay....uh....go fuck yourself. :D

It's not a matter of "moral equivalencies." It's a matter of facts. Agreed on by thinking conservatives and progressives.

Forum List

Back