Erdogan Warns Isis Against Attacking Turkish Exclave In Syria

I can't imagine why ISIS would want to destroy the tomb of one of the early members of the Ottoman (Osman? Othman?) Family.

Even though the Ottomans were a Turkic people, they were Muslim, and the founders of one of the more successful and far-reaching and long-lasting Islam-centric empires.

Maybe I'm missing something, with such thinking.

I can't imagine why ISIS would want to destroy the tomb of one of the early members of the Ottoman (Osman? Othman?) Family.

Even though the Ottomans were a Turkic people, they were Muslim, and the founders of one of the more successful and far-reaching and long-lasting Islam-centric empires.

Isis considers its own sect Islam only and no other´s. They destroy Islamic sites as well es others.

Like Netanyahu eloquently said, as with the Nazis, Islamist movements follow a violent supremacist ideology and behave in the same manner as the Nazis did. The infighting between the animals is to determine which of their supremacist ideologies will dominate.

Last edited:

you are missing something that I learned many years ago when I first encountered lots of muslims from----"over there"-------here it is----the turks hate the arabs----the Iranians hate them ---EVEN MORE.... gee---I am a little surprised you did not know

you are missing something that I learned many years ago when I first encountered lots of muslims from----"over there"-------here it is----the turks hate the arabs----the Iranians hate them ---EVEN MORE.... gee---I am a little surprised you did not know

Could it be because Arabs and Turks kept invading and conquering lands in the ME, and then shoving Islam down people's throats?

roudy----you know more about Iran ---first hand---than do I-------talking to Iranians -----I learned that they HATE arabs-------and my impression is because they actually HATE ISLAM (I got to know muslim Iranians before 1979)

ISIS have destroyed every site except Ass.ad idols and statutes!
Sure. Another Freeman invented bullshit basing on Freeman bullshit.
Ask your mollahs, it's sure.

images

Forum List

Back