Report: Friend secretly taped Bush

Ms Kathianne, I am under 55 and I never took drugs, but Jesus speaks of temptations and forgiveness, and I forgive you and those among us who broke the laws of our Land. Jesus will forgive you as well, I am sure. There are many drug abusers in our prisons who deserve our forgiveness as well. The American people have forgiven our President Bush, because Jesus wants it so.

bush lover said:
Ms Kathianne, I am under 55 and I never took drugs, but Jesus speaks of temptations and forgiveness, and I forgive you and those among us who broke the laws of our Land. Jesus will forgive you as well, I am sure. There are many drug abusers in our prisons who deserve our forgiveness as well. The American people have forgiven our President Bush, because Jesus wants it so.

SE, I think he's come to play! :happy2:

bush lover said:

But he won't forgive you! He told me so! :banana2:

bush lover said:

:banana2:

Hey Sir Evil, you may need to employ this product in the near future:

cream_glide.gif

:teeth:

nakedemperor said:
And does this really sound like someone who shares the convictions of evangelicals on the gay issue, or someone who is pandering to them?

To get back on topic, why doesn't anyone find it exceedingly strange that the resident homosexual apologist fails to seize upon GW's refusal to condemn the homosexual lifestyle?

There you have the lib priority in microcosm. NE would rather use this as simply another opportunity to bash the President than to avail himself of the opportunity to support the homosexual community.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I find that downright hilarious.

It's funny how these tapes are backfiring on the libs. They thought they "had something" just like "gaywhoregannongate". Such fools. Bush always lands on his feet.

SuperBush!

rtwngAvngr said:
It's funny how these tapes are backfiring on the libs. They thought they "had something" just like "gaywhoregannongate". Such fools. Bush always lands on his feet.

SuperBush!

He brings meaning to the whole, "I'm the rubber you're the glue.." argument.

nakedemperor said:
So I guess he never really lied about not doing drugs 'cause he never answered the questions. And does this really sound like someone who shares the convictions of evangelicals on the gay issue, or someone who is pandering to them? Does it matter? This article leaves out the quote:

For me, plausible deniability = dishonesty

Oh bullshit. There's nothing new here, nothign shocking here. If he were a Democrat you wouldn't have a problem with any of it.

Shattered said:
We're down to picking on whether or not the President ever did drugs?! That's a valid reason to think he's the wrong man for the job? Good grief! Like even half the people that are complaining can talk... Hell.. Even I did them, and I'm about as straight-laced as you can get now..
i never did drugs. they did me

I think the point of this has to be that these tapes prove what you see in public with George Bush is what you get in private as well. He is genuine. That could never have been said about Clinton.

MJDuncan1982 said:
I love it...he smokes pot and gets commended for it - does the hypocrisy know no bounds?

and who was punished? Clinton? Gore? Kerry? for pot use?

Forum List

Back