Report: Bill Clinton offered Lynch Scalias seat during tarmac meeting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Tuesday morning QAnon dropped two posts that suggest in their famous tarmac meeting, former President Bill Clinton offered to then-Attorney General Lynch the Supreme Court seat of murdered Antonin Scalia, in exchange for Lynch making sure the FBI investigation into former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email server be stopped, exonerating Clinton of any criminal charges.
Report: Bill Clinton Offered Lynch Scalia’s Seat During Tarmac Meeting – QAnon
--------------------------------------------------

Oh God the Clinton lovers are going to flock to the rapist defense and all. I mean their Clintons Gods could do no wrong as they fail to realize all these political crap liars know dam well the public is stupid and they can get away with anything knowing dam well when they stand up there preaching their sheep followers will take their word for it lock stock and barrel ..........better wake up sheep you are hiring criminals worse than Charles Manson.

Kinda like Tramp offering Putin the Ukraine at the Tramp Tower meeting.

• Banned
Kinda like Tramp offering Putin the Ukraine at the Tramp Tower meeting.

Kinda like anyone who falls for the Russian things shows how far up the msm's ass they are . RUSSIA LMFAO one has go to be one brain dead idiot to even believe that Russian bs after evidence upon evidence proves there was no Russian connection.

False reports to MSM idiot put that out on purpose the ADMITTED TO IT TARD..

upload_2018-2-6_10-36-44.png

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Tuesday morning QAnon dropped two posts that suggest in their famous tarmac meeting, former President Bill Clinton offered to then-Attorney General Lynch the Supreme Court seat of murdered Antonin Scalia, in exchange for Lynch making sure the FBI investigation into former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s email server be stopped, exonerating Clinton of any criminal charges.

Oh God the Clinton lovers are going to flock to the rapist defense and all. I mean their Clintons Gods could do no wrong as they fail to realize all these political crap liars know dam well the public is stupid and they can get away with anything knowing dam well when they stand up there preaching their sheep followers will take their word for it lock stock and barrel ..........better wake up sheep you are hiring criminals worse than Charles Manson.

I was under the impression the meeting between Bubba and Lynch was a private meeting. Meaning- nobody else was there. If that is the case, details such as this would have to be sourced either from Bubba or Lynch. That seems highly unlikely.

I was under the impression the meeting between Bubba and Lynch was a private meeting. Meaning- nobody else was there. If that is the case, details such as this would have to be sourced either from Bubba or Lynch. That seems highly unlikely.
The OP likes to make up stuff to add to her Victimhood.

I wasn't aware that ex-presidents could make Supreme Court appointments

Forum List

Back