Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

Actually, there are many people that are not associated with nazis or any other hate group.

That have serious doubts about the official version of the alleged holocaust story.

And think the event should be studied objectively without government interference.

I wonder why the jews are so scared to have the holocaust examined?

Actually, there are many people that are not associated with nazis or any other hate group.

That have serious doubts about the official version of the alleged holocaust story.

And think the event should be studied objectively without government interference.

With the Holocaust being one of the most documented and studied events in history, it is unbelievable that you found from a legitimate source that it was a hoax. Now we all realize why Eisenhower said that there would be those who denied that it happened, and he must have been thinking of people like Sunni Man. Isn't it strange that there are many honest Germans who don't deny that there was a Holocaust, but you find those like Sunni Man who want decent people to believe that it was all a myth. I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, Sunni Man. Have you ever come across any Jews with the blue numbers tattoo'd on their arms. Ask them if they are afraid to see the Holocaust examined. By the way, Sunni Man, it would be interesting to see just who is having serious doubts about the Holocaust. Could you pull up some sites for us where people are questioning the Holocaust?

Simply because Ernst Zundel and David Irving aren't members of some overt Nazi fan group does NOT mean they are honest or unbiased or serious researchers with any professional ethic.

There hasn't been 'government interference' regarding actual study by people with actual historical training.

You are making a number of false assumptions above: one is that the 'Holocaust denial' laws were due to 'Jewish pressure'. Another is your heinous suggestion that 'Jews are afraid'.

Yes, shamefully there is graft and corruption. As there is anywhere else. The billions of aid money which somehow made its way into Arafart's pockets......

i always have found it very odd that whenever the jewish people or a jewish person or a jewish organisation or the state of israel is somehow caught with their pants down or involved in some sort of atrocious behaviour, be it war crimes, human rights violations, breeches of international law or what have you, in this case the mismanagement or irregularities in their handling of funds designated for holocaust survivors, that her defenders always point to some allegedly similar offense that that has occurred in some other time and/or some other place, sometimes even centuries removed and committed by the most backwards of cultures, as somehow mitigating or exonerating those involved with the topic at hand.

i also find it disgusting.

Your 'findings' are predicated on hate and prejudice. That is clearly demonstrated by your use of the bolded phrase used in the context above.

The survivors who will benefit are mostly those who were once starving children in Nazi ghettos.

That'll bring their childhood back.
Now they're starving pensioners, living in Israeli ghettos.

Good old Israel, making its pensioners feel young again.

Allegations of Fake Holocaust Claims Just Keep Growing

New arrests, fresh guilty pleas and a growing number of witnesses co-operating with the FBI have bolstered an investigation into a multimillion dollar fraud at the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.

Many in the Russian-speaking community were stunned when 17 of their members — six Claims Conference employees in a New York processing office and 11 accomplices — were arrested last November on charges relating to a fraud that siphoned an estimated $42.5 million from Holocaust funds. At the time, five of the accused pleaded guilty.

Since then, two more people have been arrested, four suspects have pleaded guilty and an undisclosed number of witnesses have provided information, helping the FBI and prosecutors build an even stronger case against the accused. Meanwhile, continuing investigations by the Claims Conference indicate that the amount stolen from Holocaust funds actually totals about $50 million.
New Arrests, Guilty Pleas in $50 Milllion Claims Conference Fraud ? Forward.com

WOW, stealing Money that should have gone to Holocaust survivors in poverty, what should be done with them?

I'm sure it was the Palestinians fault for being anti Jewish or all down to posters on here who point out what a bunch of bastards the Israeli government are.
In fact, anything but blame the greedy bastards who stole cash from their own pensioners.

That would be antisemitism because they're Jewish thieves and it is just too close to holocaust day to say anything bad about thieving Jewish bastards, just because they happen to be thieves, Jewish and bastards.

TIMES-CARTOON-e13593581196941.jpg

Yes, shamefully there is graft and corruption. As there is anywhere else. The billions of aid money which somehow made its way into Arafart's pockets......

i always have found it very odd that whenever the jewish people or a jewish person or a jewish organisation or the state of israel is somehow caught with their pants down or involved in some sort of atrocious behaviour, be it war crimes, human rights violations, breeches of international law or what have you, in this case the mismanagement or irregularities in their handling of funds designated for holocaust survivors, that her defenders always point to some allegedly similar offense that that has occurred in some other time and/or some other place, sometimes even centuries removed and committed by the most backwards of cultures, as somehow mitigating or exonerating those involved with the topic at hand.

i also find it disgusting.

Your 'findings' are predicated on hate and prejudice. That is clearly demonstrated by your use of the bolded phrase used in the context above.

and yet, you are the one who claimed 99% of all jews are zionists.

you are just grasping at straws, marg. i can't refer to ews or israelis as this, that, or the next thing even though they refer to themselves as those very same things all the time.

you're a mean drunk, marg. my findings are pretty much predicated upon truth and experience. resd this board...lol...some chucklehead just accused me of believing in the death peanalty in saudi arabia for some unfathomable reason that was so far removed from anything that i cannot even remember what he wasresponding to.

another good one is lipush's video in my response to the differential treatment given to jewish stone throwers when compared with that given to palestinian stone throwers. it was about the silliest thing i have seen, just a bunch of clips from around the world of out of context police actions to who knows what.

LOL...read your buddy hoss's posts.

Last edited:
Funny thing is, I have never once talked to any other muslim about the so called holocaust.

Years ago I started researching the alleged event myself.

And the deeper I dig into the evidence; the more inconsistencies I found.

The whole holocaust story is a complete fabrication.

No wonder so many governments have holocaust denial laws.

They do not want the holocaust objectively studied like every other historical event.

Because the truth will come out and the zionist lies exposed.

Now, we cannot allow anything to disturb that righteous victimhood for Jews to carry around for eternity?

Jews will claim to be a race if it advances their current agenda.

While at other times they reject being described as a race.

And say their identity is based on religion. :cool:

Jews will claim to be a race if it advances their current agenda.

While at other times they reject being described as a race.

And say their identity is based on religion. :cool:

So what's a muslim's identity based on? How many women he beats a day?

Forum List

Back