Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty

I contribute to Islamic organizations such as ICNA (Islamic Circle of North America).

ICNA Relief is currently sending money and muslim workers to help the victims of Hurricane Sandy ........... :cool:

Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts: The Role of Muslims | Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)

sSig_offtopic.gif
Hossfly ask me if I ever donated to any relief organizations.

So I responded.

If you have a problem then take it up with him.......... :cool:

lipush has appointed herself the board monitor, although i prefer the term minister of propaganda.

It's a shame that even a thread like this brings out the worst in bigoted scum like sunnidog.

the truth is the truth. reparations were sought. reparations were allocated. reparations were paid...and reparations were mis-spent or mis-handled by the jewish state and their representatives...

"the (reparations) agreement was signed in September 1952, and West Germany paid Israel a sum of 3 billion marks over the next fourteen years; 450 million marks were paid to the World Jewish Congress. The payments were made to the State of Israel as the heir to those victims who had no surviving family. The money was invested in the country's infrastructure and played an important role in establishing the economy of the new state. The reparations would become a decisive part of Israel's income, comprising as high as 87.5% of the state income in 1956.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

Nice job missing the point, douche.

what point. irrael and bank leumi and the world jewish organization and who knows who else were awarded funds to provide for the victims and survivors of the camps and now many of them live in poverty.

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

So, let me look at this.
1945 was 68 years ago so most holocaust survivors are dead anyway.
The few remaining ones are left to rot because the "Jewish" state is too tight fisted to give them a reasonable amount of money to live on.

That means "The Jewish state" is heartless and uncaring.

I knew that but thanks for pointing it out to everyone else. :)

:clap2:

Israel carries a huge social welfare burden that includes far more than
just holocaust survivors ----and it faces the problem if maintaining
EQUITY in its distributions of support. Survivors of the filth and stench
of islamic oppression are just as deserving as are survivors of nazism.
Favoring one needy group over the other creates social problems

so what?

i don't see israel rushing to make reparations to the palestinians for the land they had stolen from them.

So, let me look at this.
The few remaining ones are left to rot because the "Jewish" state is too tight fisted to give them a reasonable amount of money to live on.

so what?

i don't see israel rushing to make reparations to the palestinians for the land they had stolen from them.
they didn't steal the land

The League of Progressives did

So, let me look at this.

so what?

Israel is providing social welfare for the survivors of islamic oppression----but I do
agree that the provision for the survivors of the stench of islamic oppression
SHOULD be the responsibility of the "ummah" good of you to mention it

there is almost no land in Isrrael that was ever OWNED by the people
who call themselves "palestinians" In fact far more was owned by jews
in that land which the "palestinians" now imagine is their "PALESTINE"

so what?

Israel is providing social welfare for the survivors of islamic oppression----but I do
agree that the provision for the survivors of the stench of islamic oppression
SHOULD be the responsibility of the "ummah" good of you to mention it

there is almost no land in Isrrael that was ever OWNED by the people
who call themselves "palestinians" In fact far more was owned by jews
in that land which the "palestinians" now imagine is their "PALESTINE"

hey, chill out and cheer up...

if one palestinian is on hunger strike in an israeli gaol is funny, a bunch of starving holocaust creeps who are no longer in NAZI camps oughta be funnier than a barrel of monkeys.

i'll make 'em some donuts fried up in bacon grease...lolol.

Israeli Holocaust survivors suffer increasing want and poor healthcare, report reveals. Shalom Lazar, Holocaust survivor: I can't afford medicine or heating

So, let me look at this.

So you ask yourself, answer yourself and get your own "conclusions". So why you bother to talk to me about it?

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

And to think, jews are some of the wealthiest people in the world, yet they turn a blind eye to the poorest among them.

oh the irony

The thinking that Jews are better economically than the rest is a myth.

Lipush Islamo nazis DEPEND on Myths ---it is all they have
And yet the zionists of Israel owe everything they have to the Holocaust myth........ :cool:

may you and all those dear to you ---enjoy the same myth in fact---THE ENTIRE
UMMAH well----maybe it is starting in syria GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!!
SUNNI CLAIMS THOSE IDIOT STORIED ABOUT PEOPLE DYING IN
SYRIA ARE ALL MYTHS IDIOT ISLAMO NAZI PIG LIES!!!!!!!

It's a shame that even a thread like this brings out the worst in bigoted scum like sunnidog.

Billions are spent to carry out an unlawful Occupation and child murders in Palestine by Zionists. (over 1500 children killed in Palestine By Zionists since 2000) Obviously, hate of Palestinians means much more To Zionists than love of Holocaust survivors!

Report: 1 in 4 Holocaust survivors suffers poverty - Israel News, Ynetnews

Why doesnt Israel take care of her people?

It does----there is no starvation in Israel. lots in islamo nazi pig countries.
Gaza is ok now----but before 1967 it was a disaster----of medical neglect.
"POVERTY" is marked on a CURVE-----it is comparative to the rest of the
population I have never before encountered a lawyer who was so lacking
in basic Liberal arts courses ----did you miss Sociology 101 sherri?

Billions are spent to carry out an unlawful Occupation and child murders in Palestine by Zionists. (over 1500 children killed in Palestine By Zionists since 2000) Obviously, hate of Palestinians means much more To Zionists than love of Holocaust survivors!

An interesting fact of history is that the overwhelming majority of deaths by
genocide, pogrom or lynching were carried out by a combination of muslims
and christians who acted in the NAME OF THEIR RESPECTIVE RELIGIONS.
Sherry has noted that both christians and muslims "respect" a person
she calls ISA Obviously murdering people is the prime directive of
those who "RESPECT ISA" and the program continues-----IN THE NAME
OF ISA In the name of ISA ---isa-respecters are equal opportunity
murderers ----they not only murder 'non-isa-respecters'------they murder
each other too.

It is obvious that the most important activity for isa-respecters is MURDER--'
well over 100 million just in the past single century----ie ---over a million per
year on average and that being actual MURDER not just war ------attack
of the helpless for the PURPOSE OF KILLING. The isa respecters have
turned murder into an INDUSTRY ------over the past 1700 years

Germany agrees to pay pensions to 66,000 Holocaust victims from around the world Germany has agreed to pay pensions to about 16,000 additional Holocaust victims from around the world after a year of tough negotiations.

The survivors who will benefit are mostly those who were once starving children in Nazi ghettos or forced to live in hiding for fear of death.

The agreement was made between the New York-based Claims Conference and the German government.

Greg Schneider, the conference's executive vice president said it was 'not about money - it's about Germany's acknowledgement of these people's suffering'.

He added: 'They're finally getting recognition of the horrors they endured as children.'

Read more: Germany agrees to pay pensions to thousands of Holocaust victims | Mail Online

The Claims Conference either paid out or they kept the money?

Claims Conference Employee Admits to Stealing $550K from Survivors, $57 Million. Missing

An employee of the New York based Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany (the “Claims Conference”) pleaded guilty to defrauding her employers out of $550,000.

Zlata Blavatnik, 65, pleaded guilty to the charge that she had “produced falsified documents for myself” and “helped others in the same office” to make fraudulent “reparation” payments.

A total of 31 people have been charged in connection with the scheme, according to the FBI, including five former employees of the Claims Conference, which administered the programs.

The FBI is charging that, in exchange for kickbacks, those insiders, who were supposed to process and approve only legitimate applications, have knowingly approved nearly 5,000 fraudulent applications, resulting in payouts to applicants who did not qualify for the programs.
http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...s-to-stealing-550k-from-survivors/2012/06/07/

If a pension is paid out with no 'COLA' increases - after 20 or 30 years of inflation, a fixed amount is no longer adequate.

That is a problem well known in retirement planning circles.

I wonder what the stats are for other groups of elderly pensioners around the world - people who are likely over 80? The war ended 68 years ago: the largest percentage of survivors I believe would be in the 12-25 age group. So, 68+12 = 80. I do not think that children of survivors 'inherit' their parents' pensions: that is not a usual arrangement.

Yes, shamefully there is graft and corruption. As there is anywhere else. The billions of aid money which somehow made its way into Arafart's pockets......

Forum List

Back