Repealed In The Senate -

What happened was that the Senate subcommittees were given the authority to write new legislation. Nothing has been done other than that.

It's done. And you know it.
It will be changed, as the acceptance of pre-existing conditions and allow children to age 26 to stay on their parents plans will remain.

Just creating another generation of freeloaders and the current ones passing down that legacy to their kids.

Are your kids freeloaders? You should do something about that.

Yes..but now two dindu nuffins have coverage....off the back of a working individual

Actually, those non-working people already had coverage under medicaid. Most of the people that now have coverage are WORKING people. They have coverage because, among other things, the law required employers over a certain size to provide health insurance through work, medicaid expansion which helped many others in the "working poor" range get coverage, and many who could not afford plans can. It certainly has problems - and those need to be fixed.

However - why did the Republican Congress reject attempts to fix problems?

Why don't we fix the problems instead of attempt an entirely new bill?

Just stop, I know better. Before this disaster the associates at my husband's firm paid ZERO for fantastic coverage, after the POS thing they were hit with having to contribute for a plan that is nowhere near as good as they had.

Repeal it,kill it and never go there again

No. I'm not going to stop. It's helped people and it's hurt people - you can't deny it has also helped people - WORKING people, not dindunuffins as you imply. So why don't we fix it?

I have zero interest in helping them....these associates were shafted, it's fucking bullshit. Pay for your own damn health insurance nobody owes any of you a damn thing. Understand this

We told you it would implode anyway, I remember eight years ago people telling you exactly what would happen and guess what? Here we are!!!! In fact it was the Tea Party that told you it would implode...talk about irony
"Let 'em die!"

Ok, I say that too.....

If people die because of lack of coverage, the entire fault lies with you bleeding heart Liberals. You think it's owed to those that can't afford it but won't go about funding it yourselves.

What happened was that the Senate subcommittees were given the authority to write new legislation. Nothing has been done other than that.

It will be changed, as the acceptance of pre-existing conditions and allow children to age 26 to stay on their parents plans will remain.

Just creating another generation of freeloaders and the current ones passing down that legacy to their kids.

Are your kids freeloaders? You should do something about that.

I would if they were. I raised them better and it produced excellent results. Too many don't yet you retards on the left continue to enable them to be that way.

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

$905 PER MONTH, $6k deductible.

Tell me again how great this shit sandwich law is??
Let's hope Congress gets it right this time. But "right" is not going back to pre-Obama days. There are 20mm people out there on the program. There are a lot of votes there.

So it is the subsidies you don't like. OK, don't collect your SS and Medicare when you come of age.

So it is the subsidies you don't like. OK, don't collect your SS and Medicare when you come of age.
Better yet, smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish, and leave the SS and Medicare for us.

The subsidies that one group gets for which they don't contribute to the pot from which it comes is just one of the problems. The difference is, and I don't expect a piece of shit like you to understand it, that I contributed to the pot from which I'll draw. That means I'm not getting a subsidy, just money that the government took from me so they can give me back what's mine later. See, dumbass, you learned something.

The subsidies that one group gets for which they don't contribute to the pot from which it comes is just one of the problems. The difference is, and I don't expect a piece of shit like you to understand it, that I contributed to the pot from which I'll draw. That means I'm not getting a subsidy, just money that the government took from me so they can give me back what's mine later. See, dumbass, you learned something.
So you don't understand SS and Medicare. Got it.

As for contributing, you are in the bottom 30%, whereas I am in the top 10% or better.

Your comments are ludicrous.

As for contributing, you are in the bottom 30%, whereas I am in the top 10% or better.

I understand fully how it works. I understand that I contribute to a system and will benefit from it. You don't seem to get that Obamacare subsidy recipients don't do that. They get but don't put in.

Prove your claim you're in the top 10%. Provide verifiable numbers backing up your claim.

They can repeal it. And create an unholy mess.

But they can't pass a new plan without the Democrats.

And hopefully this time they will actually READ the damned thing. This last POS was a epic failure. It harmed far more than it helped and was setting the stage for a collapse of the medical system of the USA.

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

Yes..but now two dindu nuffins have coverage....off the back of a working individual

Actually, those non-working people already had coverage under medicaid. Most of the people that now have coverage are WORKING people. They have coverage because, among other things, the law required employers over a certain size to provide health insurance through work, medicaid expansion which helped many others in the "working poor" range get coverage, and many who could not afford plans can. It certainly has problems - and those need to be fixed.

Just stop, I know better. Before this disaster the associates at my husband's firm paid ZERO for fantastic coverage, after the POS thing they were hit with having to contribute for a plan that is nowhere near as good as they had.

No. I'm not going to stop. It's helped people and it's hurt people - you can't deny it has also helped people - WORKING people, not dindunuffins as you imply. So why don't we fix it?

It only helps the leeches, the middle class have to pay out of their asses for them.

It only helps the leeches, the middle class have to pay out of their asses for them.

I didn't think people who worked for a living were "leeches".

Nice to know that is what you think.

There's a lot of people that work that can't afford it and can hardly get by... It isn't that republicans give a shit.

There's a lot of people that work that can't afford it and can hardly get by... It isn't that republicans give a shit.

It seems that being a contributing worker is not sufficient. You're a cockroach in their eyes. A "dindonuffin".

I understand fully how it works. I understand that I contribute to a system and will benefit from it. You don't seem to get that Obamacare subsidy recipients don't do that. They get but don't put in.

Prove your claim you're in the top 10%. Provide verifiable numbers backing up your claim.
You trolled with "a piece of shit" comment that means nothing.

Prove that you are paying your share, and we can go from there.

The post of the day in this thread is vvvv

"After ACA : Man. Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get care for as long as he needs it."

"Before ACA: man Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get $1,000,000 worth of care and then he can fuck off, go bankrupt, ruin the lives of his family and then use our tax dollars to get care."

European style health care is the sensible, economic, and humane method.

America pre-ACA health was wasteful, illogical, and inhumane method.

Last edited:

Lie.

Absolute truth.

Forum List

Back