Repealed In The Senate -

After ACA : Man. Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get care for as long as he needs it.

Before ACA: man Aged 42. Gets leukemia. Can get $1,000,000 worth of care and then he can fuck off, go bankrupt, ruin the lives of his family and then use our tax dollars to get care.

Awesome. You fucking idiots.

Before: Many with p/e's gained insurance. ALL should have access to insurance.

After: Those with p/e's gain insurance but get their premiums reduced to the same as those without p/e's, even though they are a higher risk to insure and should pay more. Instead, the cost is passed on to those without p/e's and their premiums skyrocket. $160 six years ago, $905 today.

This is what leftists call "fair".

smh

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

$905 PER MONTH, $6k deductible.

Tell me again how great this shit sandwich law is??
Let's hope Congress gets it right this time. But "right" is not going back to pre-Obama days. There are 20mm people out there on the program. There are a lot of votes there.

In typical leftist style, you politicize health care.

smh

Actually, those non-working people already had coverage under medicaid. Most of the people that now have coverage are WORKING people. They have coverage because, among other things, the law required employers over a certain size to provide health insurance through work, medicaid expansion which helped many others in the "working poor" range get coverage, and many who could not afford plans can. It certainly has problems - and those need to be fixed.

However - why did the Republican Congress reject attempts to fix problems?

Why don't we fix the problems instead of attempt an entirely new bill?

Just stop, I know better. Before this disaster the associates at my husband's firm paid ZERO for fantastic coverage, after the POS thing they were hit with having to contribute for a plan that is nowhere near as good as they had.

Repeal it,kill it and never go there again

No. I'm not going to stop. It's helped people and it's hurt people - you can't deny it has also helped people - WORKING people, not dindunuffins as you imply. So why don't we fix it?

It only helps the leeches, the middle class have to pay out of their asses for them.

I didn't think people who worked for a living were "leeches".

Nice to know that is what you think.

There's a lot of people that work that can't afford it and can hardly get by... It isn't that republicans give a shit.

There's a lot of people who work who can't afford it but have gotten shafted up the ass with skyrockting premiums .. not that leftists give a shit.

It. Isn't. Working. Because. It. SUCKS.

Here's the latest first hand account on the piece of shit law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses.

Relative, single, male, no kids, 58 years old. Six years ago had an individual catastrophic plan, $160 month/$3k deductible.

Today his plan that he liked and was told he could keep (lie of the century) is long, long gone. Thanks to the piece of shit unaca law that the Dems shoved down our throats and up our asses, he's covered for maternity, pediatric care, and oooo he can get a mammogram and it's covered! Take a fucking GUESS at what his premium is today?

Let's hope Congress gets it right this time. But "right" is not going back to pre-Obama days. There are 20mm people out there on the program. There are a lot of votes there.

smh
In typical zoom style, you ignore that health care is a political issue, a legitimate one, for many decades.

And, nope, don't think it is going back to pre-ACA days.

Even Ryan acknowledges he could not get that through Congress.

smh
In typical zoom style, you ignore that health care is a political issue, a legitimate one, for many decades.

And, nope, don't think it is going back to pre-ACA days.

Even Ryan acknowledges he could not get that through Congress.

You reduced it to votes. Playing that game, there are millions more middle class getting screwed by the pos unaca. Lots of votes there. Derrr.

The Rs want to replace it with something that works ... I'll believe it when I see it.

What happened was that the Senate subcommittees were given the authority to write new legislation. Nothing has been done other than that.

It's done. And you know it.
It will be changed, as the acceptance of pre-existing conditions and allow children to age 26 to stay on their parents plans will remain.
The Democrat Party of the future: Pussy 26 year olds cheering to be on Mommys insurance and live in her basement.

~Satire~ Well, you see, white votes aren't wanted, we're supposed to be the new 'slaves' to the minority stars. It was a long term plan that was nearly achieved, and hopefully now been stopped, but the intention was that with enough minority votes they could out number them white folks. I suppose them African American's killing each other kinda put a dent in the deadline, so they's had to start bringing in them Mexican's and Cuban's, etc. They almost got it, a year or two more maybe I reckon. Then us white folks would pay for the ultimate sin of slavery, or well more precisely, for the ultimate sin of saying fuck ya to the slave owners; refusing to let them leave the nation, banning slavery, giving African American's a vote, and all that jazz. It's always a bummer when I long-term investment fails so I can't says I'm surprised they're pissed, to the point of whipping their pets into a complete frenzy. Just, imagine how much money's been invested into this here shit, and on the brink of success, it might all be wiped straight out - the whole deal straight down the drain. Yeah, they's pissed - them dumb asses didn't expect the white folks to get pissed off.

Send this pile of whale dung down the crapper. And to everyone I have been subsidizing for ACA

gfy

-Geaux

European style health care is the sensible, economic, and humane method.

America pre-ACA health was wasteful, illogical, and inhumane method.

Then move to Europe you piece of shit.

Pre ACA was perfectly fine for ME. Nothing inhumane about MY situation. Since the situation of anyone else isn't my responsibility in such a matter, I don't give a fuck about them.

Pre ACA was perfectly fine for ME. Nothing inhumane about MY situation. Since the situation of anyone else isn't my responsibility in such a matter, I don't give a fuck about them.
Since this world is not about just you and Geaux and others like you, please get over yourselves. And stop the implied threats above; you are no bad man, just a poster on the Board. Yes, you do have a responsibility, and that you don't like it is means nothing at all. And, yes, the hearings now make it clear that the GOP in the Senate and the House will continue a government program for those you don't care about it.

Since this world is not about just you, please get over yourself. Yes, you do have a responsibility, and that you don't like it is means nothing at all.

My responsibility is to me and my family. Yours is to you and your family. If someone can't do for their family, it's yours to do it for them since you think you have that responsibility. If you or any of them can't do it, not my problem.

Since this world is not about just you, please get over yourself. Yes, you do have a responsibility, and that you don't like it is means nothing at all.

My responsibility is to me and my family. Yours is to you and your family. If someone can't do for their family, it's yours to do it for them since you think you have that responsibility. If you or any of them can't do it, not my problem.
Think that all you want if it helps you get through the day, by all means. The program will continue.

Think that all you want if it helps you get through the day, by all means. The program will continue.

I know what I say is true.

Continuing only proves that we have freeloaders not willing to do for themselves. Pieces of shit.

I know what I say is true. Continuing only proves that we have freeloaders not willing to do for themselves. Pieces of shit.
You believe what you say is true. But the program will continue, lucky you, in some form and fashion. Maybe it will give better care for less money. That would be very good.

I know what I say is true. Continuing only proves that we have freeloaders not willing to do for themselves. Pieces of shit.
You believe what you say is true. But the program will continue, lucky you, in some form and fashion. Maybe it will give better care for less money. That would be very good.

I know what I say is true. I believe it is because it is.

Based on what it's done, it will more like cost more despite the lies of the little black social experiment called Obama.

I know what I say is true. I believe it is because it is. Based on what it's done, it will more like cost more despite the lies of the little black social experiment called Obama.
Believe as you wish. The GOP program may well cost more than Obama's ACA. That is a good point.

I know what I say is true. I believe it is because it is. Based on what it's done, it will more like cost more despite the lies of the little black social experiment called Obama.
Believe as you wish. The GOP program may well cost more than Obama's ACA. That is a good point.

Sad how you speculate on something and ignore what has already happened. You morons will never learn that putting someone in office because of a skin color social experiment was a failure. You only have 7 days left to kiss his ass. Get in line. Based on what's on here, the line in long. Pucker up NL.

They can repeal it. And create an unholy mess.

But they can't pass a new plan without the Democrats.
How do you figure? It was passed by simple majority in a reconciliation vote without any Republicans in the first place. What would prevent that from being done again?

Sad how you speculate on something and ignore what has already happened. You morons will never learn that putting someone in office because of a skin color social experiment was a failure. You only have 7 days left to kiss his ass. Get in line. Based on what's on here, the line in long. Pucker up NL.
We are talking about government health programs, not the color of someone's skins: only losers do the latter. That you can't articulate your point of view logically and with evidence merely reveals that you are steaming on emotion and nothing else. Get out of the way. Government sponsored health care insurance is going to continue, and, hopefully, get better.

Forum List

Back