Repeal & Replace or Implosion?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm wondering if repeal and replace can pass or will we have to wait for Ocare to implode to put a replacement in, how say you?

R&R aint gonna happen.

If ACA implodes because GOP does not fund it, who is going to catch it in the election, do ya think, Homer?

Agreed if they don't fund it in this grand budget they have just committed political suicide. Won't be replaced and repealed for years. I know people don't realize there is much more to the funds for subsidies for an individual.

Last edited:
I'm wondering if repeal and replace can pass or will we have to wait for Ocare to implode to put a replacement in, how say you?
There will be no Trumpcare.

Trump knows this.

There will be no implosion either.

Trump does not know this mostly because Trump does not know much about anything.

Trump is a crisis manager.

There is no crisis with Obamacare.

Trump needs to focus on N.Korea where there IS a crisis.

And Trump needs to help Congress raise the debt limit. For this Trump will need Pelosi's help.

Neither. Congress won't repeal it and it won't implode. Government programs don't fail. They just require more funding.

But there is trump or price care. There are regs that weren't subject to legislation they already changed last week. So it's their baby now.

When it implodes Trump simply declares an emergency, permits any type of health insurance to be sold across statelines until Congress comes up with a replacement. only those states with previously existing state programs like MA and TN will be exempted plus states that come up with a state funded program. At worst repeal and replace will be part of the funding bill.

When it implodes Trump simply declares an emergency, permits any type of health insurance to be sold across statelines until Congress comes up with a replacement. only those states with previously existing state programs like MA and TN will be exempted plus states that come up with a state funded program. At worst repeal and replace will be part of the funding bill.
And when the sky falls you and he can call the little red hen.

It will implode....it's in the process right now. To allow that would hurt people, so it need's to be repealed and replaced and renamed. Obama encouraged Obamacare even though it was supposed to be ACA; Trump should keep his name and government influence to a minimum when O-care is dismantled.

It will implode....it's in the process right now. To allow that would hurt people, so it need's to be repealed and replaced and renamed. Obama encouraged Obamacare even though it was supposed to be ACA; Trump should keep his name and government influence to a minimum when O-care is dismantled.
How is that even remotely possible?

Single payer is not a possibility at all. It cannot pass both houses.

It is not fundable except in blue states and then only on the way out. Just the fiscal drag of Ocare reduces GDP by a minimum of 1% a year. Ocare or the US will die and soon.

Today house Republicans will vote to replace Obamacare and not one of them read the bill. This is how Republicans knew Democrats didn't read the aca. I told them this back then and now I'm proven right.

Today house Republicans will vote to replace Obamacare and not one of them read the bill. This is how Republicans knew Democrats didn't read the aca. I told them this back then and now I'm proven right.

'Replace' is the problem. Saying they plan to replace it gives their true motives away. They want federal control of health insurance just as much as the Democrats do.

Repeal, replace, or implode? I think it is enough to just remove pre existing conditions, such as cancer, diabetes, and obesity. Then the insurance policies will be viable immediately, because the sure things are taken out. Every insurance policy needs a game of chances, they all fail when applied to sure things.

Forum List

Back