Repeal health law? Poll shows many think it should do more

RDd clearly has ADD. He gets pwned in every single discussion because his knowledge base sucks. When called on something (like the 90% of insureds) he quickly changes the subject.

You noticed that too eh. Yeah he calls someone for saying 90% of Americans have insurance. I call him for ignoring that those numbers are correct, and his response is to attack me for leaching off of him. When I have never taken a DIME in aid from any Government. Simply because I temporarily have no insurance as I look for work.

Classy guy.

Oh, unemployed too?? Getting unemployment AND no insurance. You really are sucking off that government nipple aren't you? Sorry, I forgot....you're just living off your "savings"! HA!! The hypocrisy is getting thick in here.

No I'm not getting unemployment ASSHOLE stop making assumptions.

My god you are an ass.

RDd clearly has ADD. He gets pwned in every single discussion because his knowledge base sucks. When called on something (like the 90% of insureds) he quickly changes the subject.

Says the guy who thinks using "power of attorney" is a good idea for people who don't have insurance. LMAO!!! Yes, please keeping "pwning" me.

You're so dumb you don't realize you've become the laughingstock of this board. Stick around so we can pwn your ass some more.

I have a bunch of unemployed, broke rednecks with barely a high school education who think our president is a communist who is out to get them and steal all their "hard earned money", laughing at me?

Believe me when I tell you, I'm completely ok with that. Laugh away.

Says the guy who thinks using "power of attorney" is a good idea for people who don't have insurance. LMAO!!! Yes, please keeping "pwning" me.

Why do you have quote of my in your sig, saying something I NEVER SAID!

Oh you said, and it made me laugh my ass off. Click the link to relive that moment of comedy gold. I just did and I'm laughing all over again. Thanks!

Oh you said, and it made me laugh my ass off. Click the link to relive that moment of comedy gold. I just did and I'm laughing all over again. Thanks!

No you just heard what you wanted to hear.

My family got no GOVERNMENT help.

You are just totally full of shit.

You're so dumb you don't realize you've become the laughingstock of this board. Stick around so we can pwn your ass some more.

I have a bunch of unemployed, broke rednecks with barely a high school education who think our president is a communist who is out to get them and steal all their "hard earned money", laughing at me?

There you go making assumptions again based on the stereotypes in your tiny little mind.

I am not broke, I am not a red neck, and I have better than a high school education.

Give me a break.

Health Care Law

Most Voters Continue to Favor Repeal of Health Care Law, Expect Costs To Rise

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Likely Voters nationwide now favor repeal of the new health care law, including 46% who Strongly Favor repeal, according to the latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

That’s down slightly from results found last week, when 61% favored repeal of the bill. Thirty-five percent (35%) oppose repeal of the law, including 25% who are Strongly Opposed. To see survey question wording, click here.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Questions:

[FONT=&quot]1* Will the health care plan passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama be good for the country or bad for the country?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2* A proposal has been made to repeal the health care bill and stop it from going into effect. Do you strongly favor, somewhat favor, somewhat oppose or strongly oppose a proposal to repeal the health care bill?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3* Is the health care reform legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama likely to increase the deficit, reduce the deficit or have no impact on the deficit?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4* Under the new health care reform plan, will the quality of health care get better, worse, or stay about the same?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5* Under the new health care reform plan, will the cost of health care go up, go down, or stay about the same?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NOTE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence[/FONT]

Last edited:

LOL. When the hospital "wrote off" your mothers hospital bills. What does that mean exactly?

There you go making assumptions again based on the stereotypes in your tiny little mind.

I am not broke

Then why don't you have health insurance?

LOL. When the hospital "wrote off" your mothers hospital bills. What does that mean exactly?

Where exactly did I say it was ok?

So you think when the Hospital writes of 100k the Gov loses 100k? Not how it works bub.

I am not broke

Then why don't you have health insurance?

I already explained that ass hat. I have chosen not to buy coverage while I look for work.

You know what choice is right? It is what people like you want to take away from people like me.

Where exactly did I say it was ok?

So you think when the Hospital writes of 100k the Gov loses 100k? Not how it works bub.

Ahhhhh, so the government DID subsidize the cost of your mothers hospital bills. I see....so I wasn't lying.

If you didn't think it was ok and you're not broke, I assume you love your mother and hate mooching off the government. Why didn't you pay for her bills instead of making taxpayers pay for them Mr. Money bags?

You know how you know when you've completely dominated someone in an argument. They have nothing else to say so they neg-rep you. Thanks guys!

LOL, here we go again...Since, you are just arguing semantics now, how about if you have a massive heart attack and get rushed to the hospital. Car insurance paying for that too?

How about my savings? Like I said stop making assumptions.

So if you have so much in savings, why don't you purchased health insurance for you and your wife? I'm doubting you have very much in savings. Fail.

Freedom of choice... he can choose to ensure against his savings or not... the hospital would sue against his savings if billed and not paid

care to track back to what you were called out on with the % of uninsured yet?

You know how you know when you've completely dominated someone in an argument. They have nothing else to say so they neg-rep you. Thanks guys!

You are totally delusional pal.

My Mother worked her entire life paying taxes the whole time. I think the government can handle not getting a few thousand dollars in taxes from a hospital because they decided to write off her bill.

You are reaching so hard here it is funny.

You got neg reped for attributing something to me in your sig that I never said.

As long as it is in your sig, I will neg rep you every chance I get. so get used to it.

How about my savings? Like I said stop making assumptions.

So if you have so much in savings, why don't you purchased health insurance for you and your wife? I'm doubting you have very much in savings. Fail.

Freedom of choice... he can choose to ensure against his savings or not... the hospital would sue against his savings if billed and not paid

And if he had no money the hospital wouldn't get the money they are owed and guess who gets to pick up those costs??? Everyone else through higher costs and premiums. So sure, he has freedom of choice. He's choosing to raise MY costs by refusing to have health insurance.

And I called out Rabbi because he loves to post his opinions as if they were fact while frequently stretching the truth. The number of people without insurance before healthcare reform passed was actually closer to 15%, and that doesn't account for people who had piss poor insurance.

Number of people without health insurance rises | Healthcare Finance News

My Mother worked her entire life paying taxes the whole time. I think the government can handle not getting a few thousand dollars in taxes from a hospital because they decided to write off her bill.

You got neg reped for attributing something to me in your sig that I never said.

As long as it is in your sig, I will neg rep you every chance I get. so get used to it.

LOL, keep up the delusion that your mother is the only one paying in to the system for years and so she's the only one who deserves help from the government. Nice rationale!!

Keep neg repping me, I welcome it. I'll leave your blatant hypocrisy in my signature so you don't forget. Look at it this way, since you don't work at least this will give you something to do every day.

LOL, keep up the delusion that your mother is the only one paying in to the system for years and so she's the only one who deserves help from the government. Nice rationale!!

Keep neg repping me, I welcome it. I'll leave your blatant hypocrisy in my signature so you don't forget. Look at it this way, since you don't work at least this will give you something to do every day.

Once again you are putting words into my mouth. I never said ONLY!

grow up kid. You are not paying anything for me. Not a dime, and you never will.

And if he had no money the hospital wouldn't get the money they are owed and guess who gets to pick up those costs??? Everyone else through higher costs and premiums. So sure, he has freedom of choice. He's choosing to raise MY costs by refusing to have health insurance.

And I called out Rabbi because he loves to post his opinions as if they were fact while frequently stretching the truth. The number of people without insurance before healthcare reform passed was actually closer to 15%, and that doesn't account for people who had piss poor insurance.

You are assuming an inherent negative that does not inherently exist

Just as your bills for heat, power, and everything else is on you, and your rates on each could go up nor someone else's non-payment, the same can happen with health care in a free private system....

still better than a government mandated system

whether you have no insurance, piss poor insurance, or primo insurance is your motherfucking business... not the governments, not mine... you have the freedom to choose which insurance you buy or where you get your health care, as I do..

And i can also guess you are admitting that Obama lied in his supposed statistics he gave in support of his healthcare fiasco?

Last edited:

Once again you are putting words into my mouth. I never said ONLY!

grow up kid. You are not paying anything for me. Not a dime, and you never will.

Ahhhh, so she isn't the only one who deserves government help for her health care costs? So the problem is more wide spread then just your mother? Tell me again your stance on the government helping out those people in need? I just want to be clear on your position.

And the second your family got a cent in assistance from the government for healthcare costs either directly (medicare one day for your mom) or indirectly (hospital write offs) I AM in fact helping to pay for your families health care.
But you know what, I'm ok with that because I realize that not everyone in this country can afford the care they need and I'm ok with my tax dollars going to help people who need that help such as you and your family. It just confuses me that the very people who benefit from the system are some of the biggest opponents to that very system. I chalk it up to a lack of understanding.

You are assuming an inherent negative that does not inherently exist

Just as your bills for heat, power, and everything else is on you, and your rates on each could go up nor someone else's non-payment, the same can happen with health care in a free private system....

still better than a government mandated system

whether you have no insurance, piss poor insurance, or primo insurance is your motherfucking business... not the governments, not mine... you have the freedom to choose which insurance you buy or where you get your health care, as I do..

And i can also guess you are admitting that Obama lied in his supposed statistics he gave in support of his healthcare fiasco?

The problem is we don't have millions of people declaring bankruptcy due to inability to pay the heat or electric bill. It's healthcare costs that are putting millions of people in to bankruptcy, with those uncollected costs being passed on to the rest of the people who are able to still pay. It's a broken system that needed fixing. And whether or not you have insurance or not IS your own business, not mine, not the governments, that is until that choice you make dramatically drives up the costs for everyone else. And the fact is that most people who don't have insurance in this country, actually do want it and are not choosing to go without it and are actually forced to bypass it due to the cost (ie. Charles_Main). It's a nasty cycle that needs a dramatic and widespread solution.

And Obama is a politician, I've never said everything out of his mouth is gospel or even true, but that doesn't change the fact that healthcare IS a problem in this country and the Rabbi likes to make up facts as he goes.

Forum List

Back