Repeal health law? Poll shows many think it should do more

It is a well known fact that the 50% of youse who DO NOT pay federal income tax want those of us who do to DO MORE. That's why we call youse leeches. No news here. move along.

Close to 90% of people have health care insurance one way or another. The "vast uninsured" was a talking point by the Dems, one that they haven't mentioned recently.
So 10% benefit some while 90% pay the bill. How popular do you suppose that would be in a poll question?

Must be nice to be able to just make up your own facts and figures.

Um what is he making up. Obama's own figures put the uninsured at around 30 million. OUT OF 300 MILLION.

You are able to do simple math right.

Ok, well let's start counting those who are uninsured and are leaching off of me and my hard earned dollars.

1) Charles_Main

Must be nice to be able to just make up your own facts and figures.

Um what is he making up. Obama's own figures put the uninsured at around 30 million. OUT OF 300 MILLION.

Ok, well let's start counting those who are uninsured and are leaching off of me and my hard earned dollars.

1) Charles_Main

How is it I am leaching off you sir. I pay my own bills, If and when I go to the doctor, and pay to insure my kids.

You might want to stop making assumptions.

It is a well known fact that the 50% of youse who DO NOT pay federal income tax want those of us who do to DO MORE. That's why we call youse leeches. No news here. move along.

Willow - how much did you pay in taxes last year? I'd love to know, since you don't actually work or make money.

1) Charles_Main

How is it I am leaching off you sir. I pay my own bills, If and when I go to the doctor, and pay to insure my kids.

If you should happen to have a traumatic car accident or injury and get rushed to the ER, you are getting treated on my dollar. Please stop stealing from me and pay for your own damn health insurance.

1) Charles_Main

If you should happen to have a traumatic car accident or injury and get rushed to the ER, you are getting treated on my dollar. Please stop stealing from me and pay for your own damn health insurance.

No jack ass if I get in a car accident my auto insurance which charges me more because I do not have health insurance. WOULD PAY FOR IT.

I have never taken a dime from you.

1) Charles_Main

Nice try, moron

Show how you are automatically billed for him for his medical services.. or even that the government is if he is a wage earning and/or insured citizen

Your smokescreen was quickly dissipated

No jack ass if I get in a car accident my auto insurance which charges me more because I do not have health insurance. WOULD PAY FOR IT.

LOL, here we go again...Since, you are just arguing semantics now, how about if you have a massive heart attack and get rushed to the hospital. Car insurance paying for that too?

Nice try, moron

Show how you are automatically billed for him for his medical services.. or even that the government is if he is a wage earning and/or insured citizen

RDd clearly has ADD. He gets pwned in every single discussion because his knowledge base sucks. When called on something (like the 90% of insureds) he quickly changes the subject.

LOL, here we go again...Since, you are just arguing semantics now, how about if you have a massive heart attack and get rushed to the hospital. Car insurance paying for that too?

How about my savings? Like I said stop making assumptions.

Nice try, moron

RDd clearly has ADD. He gets pwned in every single discussion because his knowledge base sucks. When called on something (like the 90% of insureds) he quickly changes the subject.

He threw that M18 smoke grenade in front of an exhaust fan... dissipated about as quickly as he typed

Nice try, moron

\

LMAO! Are you that dumb? Automatically billed?? When did I ever say anything about being billed directly. Seriously?

Your "intelligence" quickly shines through with that amazing post Dave. Be Proud.

Nice try, moron

You noticed that too eh. Yeah he calls someone for saying 90% of Americans have insurance. I call him for ignoring that those numbers are correct, and his response is to attack me for leaching off of him. When I have never taken a DIME in aid from any Government. Simply because I temporarily have no insurance as I look for work.

Classy guy.

So if you have so much in savings, why don't you purchased health insurance for you and your wife? I'm doubting you have very much in savings. Fail.

So if you have so much in savings, why don't you purchased health insurance for you and your wife? I'm doubting you have very much in savings. Fail.

I have about 200k in savings my friend. Tied up in things I am not willing to liquidate just to get insurance when me and my wife are healthy, and I will find work soon enough and be covered again.

Why are you deflecting. why don't you answer the question that lead you to attack me instead of answering.

Do you still deny that 10% of 300 million is 30 million?

Nice try, moron

Says the guy who thinks using "power of attorney" is a good idea for people who don't have insurance. LMAO!!! Yes, please keeping "pwning" me.

Nice try, moron

Says the guy who thinks using "power of attorney" is a good idea for people who don't have insurance. LMAO!!! Yes, please keeping "pwning" me.

You're so dumb you don't realize you've become the laughingstock of this board. Stick around so we can pwn your ass some more.

Nice try, moron

You noticed that too eh. Yeah he calls someone for saying 90% of Americans have insurance. I call him for ignoring that those numbers are correct, and his response is to attack me for leaching off of him. When I have never taken a DIME in aid from any Government. Simply because I temporarily have no insurance as I look for work.

Classy guy.

Oh, unemployed too?? Getting unemployment AND no insurance. You really are sucking off that government nipple aren't you? Sorry, I forgot....you're just living off your "savings"! HA!! The hypocrisy is getting thick in here.

Nice try, moron

Why do you have quote of my in your sig, saying something I NEVER SAID!

Forum List

Back