Rep. West: MLK would be 'devastated' by Obama

You are a Pussy talking like that. Why not come up to Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx and shout Coon, from the roof top's. I'm sure, somebody here might miss you.

It's rude and hurtful to many, which, I'm sure you do not want to Piss Off. Just a thought.

If a went to "Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx", played a video of Alan West's comments about President Obama, pointed to it and said "West is a coon", I'd be welcomed as a hero.

You'd be as big an Ass as you are right now. The word is Derogatory, an Insult to a whole Race of People. It should be beneath you.

I meant it as an insult and as an expert in Black Americana, I used the word the way we experts use it. Are you an expert in Black America?

Last edited:
Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Myrtle Beach, SC, Jan 16 -

Congressman Tim Scott today released the following statement on the observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day:

“Today we remember a great man and leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He dedicated his life to ensuring fair treatment for all Americans and showed us that one man’s convictions are strong enough to change the fabric of an entire nation.

Dr. King knew that communication and negotiation were essential to progress and sought to end 'the tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.' He strongly believed in the tenets of the Constitution while he wrestled with the concept of 'just versus unjust laws.'

Martin Luther King recognized that the 'appalling silence of good people' could be every bit as harmful as the 'hateful words and actions of bad people.' Through his struggles, he was sustained by love and faith – the source of his continued optimism.

As we note the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, we can rejoice in the progress we have achieved as a nation – a place where a person should be judged by the 'content of their character' rather than the 'color of their skin.' At the same time, we must be mindful of those who have failed to recognize the most basic of civil rights.
Today is a day to celebrate our common heritage and our shared struggles. Working together, as Americans, we will see the dreams of Dr. King fulfilled."

Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | Congressman Tim Scott

Fine words from a fine conservative.

I believe in the "white people should be purged from the face of the earth" philosophy.

Well, since that's not going to happen, I suppose you are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment

If a went to "Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx", played a video of Alan West's comments about President Obama, pointed to it and said "West is a coon", I'd be welcomed as a hero.

You'd be as big an Ass as you are right now. The word is Derogatory, an Insult to a whole Race of People. It should be beneath you.

I meant it as an insult and as an expert in Black Americana, I used the word the way we experts use it. Are you and expert in Black America?

I cannot help or take responsibility for your Hypocrisy and double standards. You are an Expert in sending bad messages out there, that is for sure. You use the word like the Jack Ass you are, SP. Either words are good or bad, there is no in between. You act like People get selective license, depending on their heritage or the color of their skin? That's Bullshit, you are only fooling yourself. I don't look at things in Black and White, We are All Human's first, We are All Related if you go back far enough. You get no Special Pass. You want Respect? Earn it. Your use of the word Coon is Derogatory and Insulting to Blacks, as a whole. That you use it to ostracize Conservative Blacks is shameful. You persecute. That may make you feel proud, but you are pissing all over free expression. That makes you part of the problem. Wise up.

Congressman Tim Scott today released the following statement on the observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day:

“Today we remember a great man and leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He dedicated his life to ensuring fair treatment for all Americans and showed us that one man’s convictions are strong enough to change the fabric of an entire nation.

Dr. King knew that communication and negotiation were essential to progress and sought to end 'the tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.' He strongly believed in the tenets of the Constitution while he wrestled with the concept of 'just versus unjust laws.'

Martin Luther King recognized that the 'appalling silence of good people' could be every bit as harmful as the 'hateful words and actions of bad people.' Through his struggles, he was sustained by love and faith – the source of his continued optimism.

As we note the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, we can rejoice in the progress we have achieved as a nation – a place where a person should be judged by the 'content of their character' rather than the 'color of their skin.' At the same time, we must be mindful of those who have failed to recognize the most basic of civil rights.
Today is a day to celebrate our common heritage and our shared struggles. Working together, as Americans, we will see the dreams of Dr. King fulfilled."

Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | Congressman Tim Scott

I believe in the "white people should be purged from the face of the earth" philosophy.

You are Delusional and projecting here. Fail.

Really Quagga, really?

I'm not a white conservative.

You are obviously not Master of Your Own Destiny either.

Tell me something I don't already know.

Sure? All black liberals are unsuccessful in life? Really?

That's not what I'm saying at all. Live and let live. What is your definition of Tolerance, Social Assassination of Everyone that diverts from your position? Do you have Family? Do you disassociate because of a difference of opinion? I hope not.

Really Quagga, really?

– a place where a person should be judged by the 'content of their character' rather than the 'color of their skin.' At the same time, we must be mindful of those who have failed to recognize the most basic of civil rights.

Do you need help translating?

Really? What would manumission do for my life and wealth? Are there white slaves on this "plantation"?

no, just negroes

Really?

Okay kids, it's Story Time.... and then Nap Time.

Today, "The Ugly Duckling", Tomorrow, "The Little Engine That Could". :eusa_shhh:

The Ugly Duckling
by
Hans Christian Andersen
(1844)

IT was lovely summer weather in the country, and the golden corn, the green oats, and the haystacks piled up in the meadows looked beautiful. The stork walking about on his long red legs chattered in the Egyptian language, which he had learnt from his mother. The corn-fields and meadows were surrounded by large forests, in the midst of which were deep pools. It was, indeed, delightful to walk about in the country. In a sunny spot stood a pleasant old farm-house close by a deep river, and from the house down to the water side grew great burdock leaves, so high, that under the tallest of them a little child could stand upright. The spot was as wild as the centre of a thick wood. In this snug retreat sat a duck on her nest, watching for her young brood to hatch; she was beginning to get tired of her task, for the little ones were a long time coming out of their shells, and she seldom had any visitors. The other ducks liked much better to swim about in the river than to climb the slippery banks, and sit under a burdock leaf, to have a gossip with her. At length one shell cracked, and then another, and from each egg came a living creature that lifted its head and cried, “Peep, peep.” “Quack, quack,” said the mother, and then they all quacked as well as they could, and looked about them on every side at the large green leaves. Their mother allowed them to look as much as they liked, because green is good for the eyes. “How large the world is,” said the young ducks, when they found how much more room they now had than while they were inside the egg-shell. “Do you imagine this is the whole world?” asked the mother; “Wait till you have seen the garden; it stretches far beyond that to the parson’s field, but I have never ventured to such a distance. Are you all out?” she continued, rising; “No, I declare, the largest egg lies there still. I wonder how long this is to last, I am quite tired of it;” and she seated herself again on the nest.

“Well, how are you getting on?” asked an old duck, who paid her a visit.

“One egg is not hatched yet,” said the duck, “it will not break. But just look at all the others, are they not the prettiest little ducklings you ever saw? They are the image of their father, who is so unkind, he never comes to see.”

“Let me see the egg that will not break,” said the duck; “I have no doubt it is a turkey’s egg. I was persuaded to hatch some once, and after all my care and trouble with the young ones, they were afraid of the water. I quacked and clucked, but all to no purpose. I could not get them to venture in. Let me look at the egg. Yes, that is a turkey’s egg; take my advice, leave it where it is and teach the other children to swim.”

“I think I will sit on it a little while longer,” said the duck; “as I have sat so long already, a few days will be nothing.” .......................

Hans Christian Andersen: The Ugly Duckling

Clarence Jones may have written that people should be judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, but it's not going to happen any time soon, or maybe ever.

Clarence Jones may have written that people should be judged on the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, but it's not going to happen any time soon, or maybe ever.

That depends. I think it starts inside of Each of Us, and that it is contagious, if you let it be.

That depends. I think it starts inside of Each of Us, and that it is contagious, if you let it be.

Not at all. The supreme determination is skin color. obama is the closest character to Dorian Gray that we have had imagined since Dorian Gray. He character is egotistical, venous, self-centered and power mad. Judge him by his character and you will be told, quite firmly, that the color of his skin absolves him of all wrongdoing.

Unfortunately for us, Dorian's mirror is America and it can't be put into a closet.

Not at all. The supreme determination is skin color. obama is the closest character to Dorian Gray that we have had imagined since Dorian Gray. He character is egotistical, venous, self-centered and power mad. Judge him by his character and you will be told, quite firmly, that the color of his skin absolves him of all wrongdoing.

Unfortunately for us, Dorian's mirror is America and it can't be put into a closet.

Personally I care nothing about his skin color.It's his Ideology and Agenda that disturb me.
I think you are allowing too many outside influences rattle your compass bearings. Be specific, stick to your guns. Let reason win the day.

I meant it as an insult and as an expert in Black Americana, I used the word the way we experts use it. Are you an expert in Black America?

Your an expert in your own miserable existence... Black America? I doubt it:cuckoo:

Allen West would have made MLK gag.
Not according to his niece, Dr. Alveda King. Martin Luther King's vision for the future was to have people of different races walking hand in hand, working together for the common good. Rep. West has done just that.

The Democrat Party has used the politics of divide and conquer, to get votes and half-billion dollar golden parachute money to be paid directly to Nancy Pelosi's favorite family members if anything should go wrong with their marginal businesses.

Dr MLK was more about justice and getting along, living according to Christian principles, and so is the Rev. Dr. Alveda King, his niece.

Obama pals are just about pocketing taxpayer money for personal enrichment, not national protection.

And we, as Republicans and American citizens going to do something about it, too. We're going to continue to work for justice for all people and prosperity for everybody who lives within the parameters and expectations set by a free society such as ours. We're first gonna vote out the dividers and let them contemplate their navels a few years while we put America's Constitution back intact and reduce the size of the fed (again).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back