Rep. West: MLK would be 'devastated' by Obama

West is a cooning buffoon.

Sounds like you despise what you can't control. There is no going back to the Plantation.

Though Obama's plan will probably lead us right back into the Dark Ages.

West is one of the best teaching tools I can use to get my point across to younger blacks. He and Herman Cain are real time versions of coons. I don't have to show tapes of Steppin' Fetchit' when I can show a youtube video of those two.

Who's on a plantation?

Fail. Big Time. Seriously insulting too. The only things you show here is your ignorance and zero tolerance for perspectives you have no control over. Why do you need so much, to punish Blacks for having differing opinions? Why the persecution? Why, Every Black Person that either questions or is opposed to your Platform? Why can't Black Americans be free to disagree without ridicule? Haven't you beat enough Value, Principle, Ideal, and Self Respect out of them, forcing them to bend to your will?

Sounds like you despise what you can't control. There is no going back to the Plantation.

Though Obama's plan will probably lead us right back into the Dark Ages.

West is one of the best teaching tools I can use to get my point across to younger blacks. He and Herman Cain are real time versions of coons. I don't have to show tapes of Steppin' Fetchit' when I can show a youtube video of those two.

Who's on a plantation?

Fail. Big Time. Seriously insulting too. The only things you show here is your ignorance and zero tolerance for perspectives you have no control over. Why do you need so much, to punish Blacks for having differing opinions? Why the persecution? Why, Every Black Person that either questions or is opposed to your Platform? Why can't Black Americans be free to disagree without ridicule? Haven't you beat enough Value, Principle, Ideal, and Self Respect out of them, forcing them to bend to your will?

Two words.

Tim Scott.

Those two words show the stupidity of you little screed. Learn the facts before you blather.

No. I just tell the truth. How many threads have the tea party crowd started about quotes from Rep. Tim Scott?

i give up.

who is tim scott?

Not a buck dancing coon like Alan West.

You are a Pussy talking like that. Why not come up to Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx and shout Coon, from the roof top's. I'm sure, somebody here might miss you.

It's rude and hurtful to many, which, I'm sure you do not want to Piss Off. Just a thought.

Who's on a plantation?

Two words.

Tim Scott.

Those two words show the stupidity of you little screed. Learn the facts before you blather.

Now you're just repeating yourself because you have nothing else except to call Mr. West a coon...
pathetic

Who's on a plantation?

Two words.

Tim Scott.

Could you be more full of shit? Why Ask?

Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Myrtle Beach, SC, Jan 16 -

Congressman Tim Scott today released the following statement on the observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day:

“Today we remember a great man and leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He dedicated his life to ensuring fair treatment for all Americans and showed us that one man’s convictions are strong enough to change the fabric of an entire nation.

Dr. King knew that communication and negotiation were essential to progress and sought to end 'the tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.' He strongly believed in the tenets of the Constitution while he wrestled with the concept of 'just versus unjust laws.'

Martin Luther King recognized that the 'appalling silence of good people' could be every bit as harmful as the 'hateful words and actions of bad people.' Through his struggles, he was sustained by love and faith – the source of his continued optimism.

As we note the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, we can rejoice in the progress we have achieved as a nation – a place where a person should be judged by the 'content of their character' rather than the 'color of their skin.' At the same time, we must be mindful of those who have failed to recognize the most basic of civil rights.
Today is a day to celebrate our common heritage and our shared struggles. Working together, as Americans, we will see the dreams of Dr. King fulfilled."

Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | Congressman Tim Scott

i give up.

who is tim scott?

You are a Pussy talking like that. Why not come up to Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx and shout Coon, from the roof top's. I'm sure, somebody here might miss you.

It's rude and hurtful to many, which, I'm sure you do not want to Piss Off. Just a thought.

If I went to "Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx", played a video of Alan West's comments about President Obama, pointed to it and said "West is a coon", I'd be welcomed as a hero.

Last edited:
Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day

Myrtle Beach, SC, Jan 16 -

Congressman Tim Scott today released the following statement on the observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day:

“Today we remember a great man and leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He dedicated his life to ensuring fair treatment for all Americans and showed us that one man’s convictions are strong enough to change the fabric of an entire nation.

Dr. King knew that communication and negotiation were essential to progress and sought to end 'the tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.' He strongly believed in the tenets of the Constitution while he wrestled with the concept of 'just versus unjust laws.'

Martin Luther King recognized that the 'appalling silence of good people' could be every bit as harmful as the 'hateful words and actions of bad people.' Through his struggles, he was sustained by love and faith – the source of his continued optimism.

As we note the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, we can rejoice in the progress we have achieved as a nation – a place where a person should be judged by the 'content of their character' rather than the 'color of their skin.' At the same time, we must be mindful of those who have failed to recognize the most basic of civil rights.
Today is a day to celebrate our common heritage and our shared struggles. Working together, as Americans, we will see the dreams of Dr. King fulfilled."

Scott Statement on Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day | Congressman Tim Scott

Fine words from a fine conservative.

I believe in the "white people should be purged from the face of the earth" philosophy.

Two words.

Tim Scott.

Now you're just repeating yourself because you have nothing else except to call Mr. West a coon...
pathetic

You are right, West is a pathetic coon.

If a went to "Brooklyn, Queen's, or the Bronx", played a video of Alan West's comments about President Obama, pointed to it and said "West is a coon", I'd be welcomed as a hero.

You'd be as big an Ass as you are right now. The word is Derogatory, an Insult to a whole Race of People. It should be beneath you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back