Rep. West: MLK would be 'devastated' by Obama

And President Obama's message back to Rep. West should be laughter. I see West has assumed the mantle of Head Coon from Herman Cain. Look at the difference between West and Tim Scott, both black conservative republicans. One a Kingmaker, one a court jester. Yet the Tea Party crowd only starts threads about one. I wonder why?

And what are YOU, Salt, but an example of the very kind of hatred Dr, King and so many others tried so hard to end? You, who openly say you hate white people just because they are white? Sad. Honest, but sad.

Yes I do.

And President Obama's message back to Rep. West should be laughter. I see West has assumed the mantle of Head Coon from Herman Cain. Look at the difference between West and Tim Scott, both black conservative republicans. One a Kingmaker, one a court jester. Yet the Tea Party crowd only starts threads about one. I wonder why?
Mr. Jones, Rep. Alan West is a good man. Please recuse yourself from using racial calumnies against Rep. West. Thanks.

West is a cooning buffoon.

Mr. Jones, Rep. Alan West is a good man. Please recuse yourself from using racial calumnies against Rep. West. Thanks.

Sounds like you despise what you can't control. There is no going back to the Plantation.

Though Obama's plan will probably lead us right back into the Dark Ages.

Representative West is good at history. He didn't forget his.

Sounds like you despise what you can't control. There is no going back to the Plantation.

West is one of the best teaching tools I can use to get my point across to younger blacks. He and Herman Cain are real time versions of coons. I don't have to show tapes of Steppin' Fetchit' when I can show a youtube video of those two.

Who's on a plantation?

Representative West is good at history. He didn't forget his.

Statists First Demand is the Sacrifice of Individual Perspective, when contrary to the Platform, or State Interest, regardless of what is Right or Proper. MLK did not subscribe to that at all. Relative Morality is not a Christian Concept either. You are arguing with Propagandists.

West is one of the best teaching tools I can use to get my point across to younger blacks. He and Herman Cain are real time versions of coons. I don't have to show tapes of Steppin' Fetchit' when I can show a youtube video of those two.

Who's on a plantation?

you are..too bad haven't grown any.

Last edited:

Who's on a plantation?

you are..too bad

Really? What do I need from this "plantation"?

west is a cooning buffoon.
representative west is good at history. He didn't forget his.

west wouldn't know black history if it hit him in the face. He's too busy being a buck dancing coon for white conservatives.

lolol. He also volunteered to do this:
Allen West Volunteers To Drive GOP Clown Car And The Country Over The Cliff - Beach Peanuts
Allen West Volunteers To Drive GOP Clown Car And The Country Over The Cliff

Last edited:

Forum List

Back