Rep. Trey Gowdy lamented the chilling effect that James Comey’s book tour was having on the FBI

Mostly perjuries and not just to the FISA courts to fraudulently obtain "evidence" to generate other unlawful warrants, he also perjured himself to congress.

The FBI has been turned into the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police.
This is like living in a third world country.
How can people trust them anymore.

Exactly! ^^

It could be said that the similarities of the FBI under Obama and the East German Stasi are almost striking.

Reviews and excerpts of the book began appearing Thursday.

ABikeSailor, stop trying to defend the indefensible!

Reviews and excerpts being read on the news isn't a "book tour" Skye. It's simply a book being mentioned by the media that they got an advance copy of.

A book tour is where the author goes from town to town visiting various bookstores and talking about his book and signing autographs.

Trey Gowdy would get his point across if he used actual facts instead of hyperbole and bullshit.
It is a book tour because the publisher is releasing it to mass media.

Advance copies being released to the media isn't a book tour. It's simply an advance release.

In order to have a book tour, you have to actually have the author there to discuss and autograph his book.

Jeeze....................apparently you guys don't care what the English language is anymore, you guys just say whatever sounds the scariest and is kinda similar (but not actually) what is going on.
Advance release...as part of a book tour.

Since you're too lazy to look it up and educate yourself, let me help you out.......

book tour
US
noun
noun: book tour; plural noun: book tours; noun: booktour; plural noun: booktours
  1. a series of talks and interviews in different places given by an author in order to promote a recently published book.
    "he is fresh off the book tour for his first book"
Interviews...like the ones Comey is giving on the major networks, including Fox?

I am wondering if there will ever be an FBI director that is appointed by the president, that is NOT A LAWYER.

No FBI director has been an ex field agent. All appointed lawyers, which means they are all creepy slimey politicians.

Clintons lawyers
Obama lawyer
Comey lawyer
Mueller lawyer

On and on and on.

Trump lawyer- Christopher Wray

i chuckled at Trump calling Comey a liar. I'm also positive, that our Trumpster posters, will also be crying, "lying Comey".
Over two thousand verified lies and counting. Interestingly, none of these lies have been debunked by Trump's surrogates or his ever loyal little Trumpsters.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days
Yet, the easily manipulated Trumpsters, just keep on worshiping the real "slimeball", Donald Trump. It says a lot about their character..

Must ...turn....this ...into ...about....Trump

I can see why you wouldn't want to compare the track record of lies between Trump's avalanche and Comey's shadow.

The FBI has been turned into the Corrupt Democratic Party's secret police.
This is like living in a third world country.
How can people trust them anymore.

That is what the Trumpsters keep telling Americans.

They really are pretty desperate to have the FBI credibility demolished in case the FBI reports finding stuff on Trump.

Comey should probably be in prison

EXACTLY what is his crime?
EXACTLY when was the trial?

Please be precise.

Idiot.

Besides, he has to live out his life knowing he was instrumental in getting trump into the White House. He has to live with knowing he is partly to blame for what trump has already done and the hell we're in for.

He dared criticize Trump.

That is a crime enough for the Trumpsters.

Even CNN admits FBI agents are “not happy” about Comey’s book, and I am I'm no fan of CNN, so there you have it! :dunno:

i chuckled at Trump calling Comey a liar. I'm also positive, that our Trumpster posters, will also be crying, "lying Comey".
Over two thousand verified lies and counting. Interestingly, none of these lies have been debunked by Trump's surrogates or his ever loyal little Trumpsters.
Analysis | President Trump has made more than 2,000 false or misleading claims over 355 days
Yet, the easily manipulated Trumpsters, just keep on worshiping the real "slimeball", Donald Trump. It says a lot about their character..

Must ...turn....this ...into ...about....Trump

I can see why you wouldn't want to compare the track record of lies between Trump's avalanche and Comey's shadow.

Well duh the thread is about Comey, dumb ass

Trey Gowdy added..."But the writing of the book in general and then some of the things that he’s talking about are just frankly beneath the dignity of some really important offices he once held.”

How much lower can James Comey fall, the little dignity he once had is totally gone.

Trey Gowdy: Nobody Has Politicized FBI More In Last Few Days Than James Comey (VIDEO)
You support trump and complain about someone else lowering the dignity of their office?

Get the fuck out of here.

Wow........................Gowdy is lamenting the book tour that Cohen is on.

Wonder if Gowdy knows that his book doesn't officially release until Tuesday? Book tours don't usually start until AFTER the release of the book.

The people in the media who got copies? Probably leaked to help with sales when the book is released on Tuesday. And, the fact that Trump is bitching about the book so much just makes people more curious about it, which also is gonna help book sales.

Trump and his followers shoot themselves in the foot (again).

Reviews and excerpts being read on the news isn't a "book tour" Skye. It's simply a book being mentioned by the media that they got an advance copy of.

A book tour is where the author goes from town to town visiting various bookstores and talking about his book and signing autographs.

Trey Gowdy would get his point across if he used actual facts instead of hyperbole and bullshit.
What’s wrong with book tours? Michael Wolffe had a really successful one. So did Hillary.

Wow........................Gowdy is lamenting the book tour that Cohen is on.

Wonder if Gowdy knows that his book doesn't officially release until Tuesday? Book tours don't usually start until AFTER the release of the book.

The people in the media who got copies? Probably leaked to help with sales when the book is released on Tuesday. And, the fact that Trump is bitching about the book so much just makes people more curious about it, which also is gonna help book sales.

Trump and his followers shoot themselves in the foot (again).

What’s wrong with book tours? Michael Wolffe had a really successful one. So did Hillary.

:)

-"Now maybe Comey will join Hillary on the what happened tour and blame everybody else for getting fired. They could be drinking buddies and cry on each other's shoulders. Not taking responsibility for one's own actions seems to be a trait in the Democrat Party." -

Forum List

Back