Rep Paul Gosar R-AZ Suggests General Milley Should Be Hung In Recent Newsletter to Constituents

Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

Does MAGA find this behavior acceptable?

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

The link takes you to Gosar's home page but not to what you have quoted that he said. The only place I've found with the quotes in your OP is at the "Raw Story" and similar leftwing sites and it also links only to Gosar's home page. I have used every keyword I can think of to find that on Gosar's site, and nothing came up even close.

Now maybe Gosar did write that. I'm not saying he didn't. I could have missed something in my search. But it is so alien to the way he normally expresses himself both verbally and in writing, and given Raw Story's (and others) propensity to sensationalize and/or parrot things dishonestly, I'm inclined to say FAKE NEWS unless somebody has a link to his actual comments.

Last edited:
Gosar has been known for years for making shocking statements, but this guy has become totally unhinged. This man's conduct is unbecoming of a member of Congress. We need to purge the extremists on both sides of the aisle and send adults to D.C.

After the riot was in full swing, the Chief’s request for National Guard was finally approved. But even after approval was given, General Milley, the homosexual-promoting-BLM-activist Chairman of the military joint chiefs, delayed. Of course, we now know that the deviant Milley was coordinating with Nancy Pelosi to hurt President Trump, and treasonously working behind Trump’s back. In a better society, quislings like the strange sodomy-promoting General Milley would be hung. He had one boss: President Trump, and instead he was secretly meeting with Pelosi and coordinating with her to hurt Trump.

That fat piece of shit is a traitor. He should be in prison for sure. I don't think his level of criminality warrants execution, but as more evidence is uncovered, who knows.

That fat piece of shit is a traitor. He should be in prison for sure. I don't think his level of criminality warrants execution, but as more evidence is uncovered, who knows.

There should be a speedy trial followed by a proper execution.

The link takes you to Gosar's home page but not to what you have quoted that he said. The only place I've found with the quotes in your OP is at the "Raw Story" site and it also links only to Gosar's home page. I have used every keyword I can think of to find that on Gosar's site, and nothing came up even close.

Now maybe Gosar did write that. I'm not saying he didn't. I could have missed something in my search. But it is so alien to the way he normally expresses himself both verbally and in writing, and given Raw Story's propensity to sensationalize things dishonestly, I'm inclined to say FAKE NEWS unless somebody has a link to his actual comments.

Yes word for word as we saw at the Raw Story site. I'm still calling fake news until somebody provides a link to the actual statement. It wouldn't be the first time a fake quote was attributed to Gosar. Even USA Today had to stick up for him when a digitally fake tweet looked like it was from his account but was determined it was not.

I don't want a far leftwing anti-GOP rendition of what he said. I want a link to what he actually said.

Yes word for word as we saw at the Raw Story site. I'm still calling fake news until somebody provides a link to the actual statement. It wouldn't be the first time a fake quote was attributed to Gosar. Even USA Today had to stick up for him when a digitally fake tweet looked like it was from his account but was determined it was not.

Lesh is a lunatic
You're trying to talk rationally to a lunatic.

I don't want a far leftwing anti-GOP rendition of what he said. I want a link to what he actually said.
That link is in the body of what I posted

Everybody keeps linking that page that contains nothing even close to what is quoted in the OP. I want a link to the article or video or whatever that is actually what he said in his own words.
That’s his newsletter moron… quoting him saying “Quislings like Milley should be hung”

I don't find Milley's behavior acceptable. He went way outside his lane.

Forum List

Back