Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala. accuses Obama of committing federal felony with 5 year sentence.

Still waiting for you to tell us when you are going to be pursuing President Bush Sr.

Much easier than Obama, since no impeachment is necessary.

I mean if you were serious about your claim that this is a crime.

No question it's a crime and if you want to prosecute other presidents for doing it too, then that's fine with me. I hate bush 41 and 43 and the waco kid.

PS - the board is still waiting for you to show us where other presidents handed out work permits. THINK

Oh, it's the liberals who name call. Answer me this, what have Republicans done to help the majority of Americans in the last 40 years. Asking them to answer always gets them going.

Why do you libs NEED the govt helping you all the time?. Conservatives want the govt to just leave them alone. THINK

The loons are out in force I see...

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. You libs really don't want to talk about this and i can see why. HAHAHA

Sorry i ruined your day.
All you've done is show you're an idiot. No rational response is required because your entire OP is utter nonsense.

Rule No. 4. When lacking a coherent or cogent counter-argument, attack the poster.

Fact is obama committed this felony 2 years ago with his amnesty. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to enter or reside in america.

Obama to 8216 commit felony worth 5-years jail time 8217

nov 20 2014
Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., said before the speech that Obama may be about to commit a felony worthy of five years jail time, reported PoliticalWire.com.

He told Slate that with his forthcoming executive actions on immigration, President Obama risks breaking a federal statute “making it a felony to aid, abet, or entice a foreigner to illegally enter the U.S.”

Said Brooks: “At some point, you have to evaluate whether the president’s conduct aids or abets, encourages, or entices foreigners to unlawfully cross into the United States of America. That has a five-year in-jail penalty associated with it.

Ahhh, having another RWNJ wet-dream, eh?

LOL.

Ain't gonna happen.

Everybody knows the law doesn't apply to Obama.

If this executive order is so repugnant to Republicans, then they should tackle the immigration problem and override the executive order. That might just convince voters that the congress actually does serve some usefully purpose.

Hey einstein. They've already done that. Long ago congress passed laws that says illegals can't live or work here. Problem is captain choom won't enforce the laws. So your "idea" won't work.

What will work is shutting down the govt until the choomster agrees to deport all known illegals - no exceptions.

Still waiting for you to tell us when you are going to be pursuing President Bush Sr.

No question it's a crime and if you want to prosecute other presidents for doing it too, then that's fine with me. I hate bush 41 and 43 and the waco kid.

PS - the board is still waiting for you to show us where other presidents handed out work permits. THINK

If this is an issue that you really care about, then I look forward to your pursuing Bush Sr.......he is of course a much easier target since he doesn't need to be impeached.

If this executive order is so repugnant to Republicans, then they should tackle the immigration problem and override the executive order. That might just convince voters that the congress actually does serve some usefully purpose.

Hey einstein. They've already done that. Long ago congress passed laws that says illegals can't live or work here. Problem is captain choom won't enforce the laws. So your "idea" won't work.

What will work is shutting down the govt until the choomster agrees to deport all known illegals - no exceptions.

I look forward to the Republicans shutting down the government again.

It has worked so well for them each time.

No one will be handing out work permits. For person to qualify they must have lived in the US for 5 consecutive years and be able to prove it, have no criminal record, and make application.

Your list illustrates so well why Republicans will have no luck in court. The courts have always given presidents wide latitude in enforcing immigration law.

Not this wide. Delaying deportations for 900 people can't compare to doing it for 10 million. Plus, there's the matter of work permits. No president has ever done till the choomster. THINK
The principal is the same whether it be 100, 100,000 or a million. BTW, it's not 10 million. It's close to 5 million not 10. The number that will actually take advantage of the program will probably be far less that 5 million. In previous amnesty programs only a fraction of those eligible actual took advantage of the program.
Umm...that would require actually doing something ya know...

If this is an issue that you really care about, then I look forward to your pursuing Bush Sr.......he is of course a much easier target since he doesn't need to be impeached.

"Stupid is as stupid does .... "

No one will be handing out work permits. For person to qualify they must have lived in the US for 5 consecutive years and be able to prove it, have no criminal record, and make application.
You're right ... that's what he said.

And, what did he say they got for it? The right to work, freedom from deportation.

Only one problem ... they can't get the right to work without their work permit. And, they can't get a permit unless they are a legal immigrant. Except that, now, Obama has created a new class ... you can get a work permit if you're an illegal immigrant. THAT is the new law he is not authorized to write ...

Oops.

Are you aware that the mainstream of the Republican Party has no desire to deport all undocumented aliens? Are you that naïve?

Fact is obama committed this felony 2 years ago with his amnesty. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to enter or reside in america.

Obama to 8216 commit felony worth 5-years jail time 8217

nov 20 2014
Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Ala., said before the speech that Obama may be about to commit a felony worthy of five years jail time, reported PoliticalWire.com.

He told Slate that with his forthcoming executive actions on immigration, President Obama risks breaking a federal statute “making it a felony to aid, abet, or entice a foreigner to illegally enter the U.S.”

Said Brooks: “At some point, you have to evaluate whether the president’s conduct aids or abets, encourages, or entices foreigners to unlawfully cross into the United States of America. That has a five-year in-jail penalty associated with it.

yea a slack jawed yokel hick from jesusland

HAHAHA. And "proof" will constitute the applicant saying it's so.These are illegals - few will have any way to prove where they have been.

Are you aware that the mainstream of the Republican Party has no desire to deport all undocumented aliens? Are you that naïve?

I don't know about the mainstream but yes, there are lots of politicians from both parties taking bribes from the IAL. Are you so naive you don't know that.?

You're right ... that's what he said.

And, what did he say they got for it? The right to work, freedom from deportation.

Only one problem ... they can't get the right to work without their work permit. And, they can't get a permit unless they are a legal immigrant. Except that, now, Obama has created a new class ... you can get a work permit if you're an illegal immigrant. THAT is the new law he is not authorized to write ...

Oops.
Not a law but an order with a fixed expiration date, which congress can override.

Forum List

Back