Rep Jeff Van Drew, a New Jersey Democrat opposed to impeaching Trump, plans to switch parties to GOP

Good on him!

Everybody is sick and tired of this stupid, ridiculous shame-peachment .....this circus....this pony and dog show......it is sick!!!!

My God...I never imagined the DemonRats could reach this absurd... this foolish, moronic level

Mercy God....give us all strength !!
Man. I been shittin out popcorn faster than I can make it. Lol

are you a moron or something?
Lol. I'm enjoying this thouroughly.

Good on him!

Everybody is sick and tired of this stupid, ridiculous shame-peachment .....this circus....this pony and dog show......it is sick!!!!

My God...I never imagined the DemonRats could reach this absurd... this foolish, moronic level

good

Happy Christmas to you and your family and loved ones.

Good on him!

good

Happy Christmas to you and your family and loved ones.
Ditto

Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew, critic of Trump impeachment, to switch to GOP

The democratic party is dead...…………………

What is Mexico going to do
Just read his bio in Wikipedia and checked two other sources on the story. It checked out. He won his seat on the Democratic ticket by a little over 52% in 2018. Every body in the house should vote their conscience, including Van Drew. I am aware of his previous voting record. He will not be much of a loss to the Democrats. I figure Trump made him promises he liked to actually change parties at this time. It means nothing in long term health of Democratic party. I doubt he can count on the Democratic voters in 5 years, simply because he let them down. Politics is interesting sh*t, no doubt about it.

He was voted in as a Democrat, he should serve as a Democrat. If he can't do that, then resign..

Or maybe he decided to put country before party and do the right thing, something that you obviously have no concept of
You're an idiot. Get back to me whenever you have something of import to say.

With that said, I don't expect to ever hear from you again.

And not only Van Drew......but now ....another Democrat too

I won't even open another thread with this news...

Way to go Rep. Collin Peterson!:clap2::clap2: Bravo

Democrat Rep. Collin Peterson Confirms He’ll Vote Against Impeaching Trump

Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), chairman the House Committee on Agriculture, confirmed Saturday that he plans to vote against impeaching President Donald Trump over his contacts with Ukraine unless, in the unlikely event, additional information comes to light.

Democrat Rep. Collin Peterson Confirms He'll Vote Against Impeachment

Who would have thought democrats would have gone this far off the insane pool? Trump did a number on them ..

"Thank you for your honesty Jeff. All of the Democrats know you are right, but unlike you, they don’t have the “guts” to say so!" - President Trump just now on twitter

the framers knew you could have an out of control house. thats why they produced the Senate, my friends

Forum List

Back