Rep Jeff Van Drew, a New Jersey Democrat opposed to impeaching Trump, plans to switch parties to GOP

There are going to be more defections. Some Democrats have already announced they are voting NO!

The Democratic Party has become a circus and a shit show, right at the worst possible time.

I certainly can't blame this guy for not wanting to be a part of it.

The Democratic Party has become a circus and a shit show, right at the worst possible time.

You would certainly think so, wouldn't you, if everything you heard about the Democratic Party came from posters on this board.

It’s coming from their own constituents.

BTW another DemNazi attack on a Synagogue just occurred.

Why is your party against God, and Israel?

You would certainly think so, wouldn't you, if everything you heard about the Democratic Party came from posters on this board.

"i'm not a member of an organized political party, i'm a Democrat" - Wacky Will Rodgers

The Democratic Party has become a circus and a shit show, right at the worst possible time. I certainly can't blame this guy for not wanting to be a part of it.
Or, if a person is not just willing to close their eyes to what has become of their preferred party.

WHERE WE STAND
Democrats believe health care is a right, diversity is a strength, the economy should work for everyone, and facts and truth matter.

I can't really find any fault with that, mac.
I'm not a Democrat, but no one should be throwing out the potential of an alternative vote because of the view of the flying monkeys here.

Can't wait to hear the left turn on him like a wounded dolphin in a pack of sharks.

you mean like the right turned on Justin Amash?

The more you people post, the more you prove there is no difference between the two sides.

Same coin...two sides.

WHERE WE STAND
Democrats believe health care is a right, diversity is a strength, the economy should work for everyone, and facts and truth matter.

I'm not a Democrat, but no one should be throwing out the potential of an alternative vote because of the view of the flying monkeys here.
"Where we stand" statements are nice, but I look a little deeper than that.

You're okay with what has become of the party. I'm not. We disagree.

WHERE WE STAND

Yeah but you have weird-ish outlier behavior. Ive seen you argue that Trump is guilty...and now a Dem Congressman who VOTED FOR Trump in 2016 switches parties because of impeachment and "you cant blame him."...

That's awkward thought processing. This was a publicity stunt that this guy has clearly had planned since 2016. Perhaps hes only Dem in the 1st place for a higher probability of winning his district. Who knows.

The trending and polling both point to more
Democrat Defections and an ass whipping in 2020.

WHERE WE STAND

And not only Van Drew......but now ....another Democrat too

I won't even open another thread with this news...

Way to go Rep. Collin Peterson!:clap2::clap2: Bravo

Democrat Rep. Collin Peterson Confirms He’ll Vote Against Impeaching Trump

Rep. Collin Peterson (D-MN), chairman the House Committee on Agriculture, confirmed Saturday that he plans to vote against impeaching President Donald Trump over his contacts with Ukraine unless, in the unlikely event, additional information comes to light.

Democrat Rep. Collin Peterson Confirms He'll Vote Against Impeachment

Skye I'll make it all real easy on you: TRUMP IS GETTING IMPEACHED.
By a dead party everyone is leaving haha,, not bad

Forum List

Back