Rep.-elect West plans to join Congressional Black Caucus

Colonel Allen West will be the best thing to ever happen to the Congressional Black Caucus. He'll definitely shake things up. The CBC has lost so much credibility in recent years. The Colonel could help change that. I guess we'll see whether or not they accept him. My advice to them would be to accept the man with open arms.

Colonel Allen West will be the best thing to ever happen to the Congressional Black Caucus. He'll definitely shake things up. The CBC has lost so much credibility in recent years. The Colonel could help change that. I guess we'll see whether or not they accept him. My advice to them would be to accept the man with open arms.

I'm sure their ears are itching to hear your advice!:lol:

It was written by Liberals

It was written by revolutionaries. That were liberal, conservative and moderate.

Revolutionaries cannot be conservatives. Revolution is the antithesis of conservatism.

That's not true, not even close to being true. You are confusing conservatives with loyalist (torries). And torries were also a group of conservatives, liberals and moderates.

Any claim that every man and woman that took up arms to win the Revolution were liberals is utter bullshit at best.

Shut your face monkey, the CBC has not lost credibility with blacks and Allen West isn't going to be its best thing, stop dreaming with your partisan monkey speak and face reality.

I'll take Colonel Allen West over corrupt Democrat assholes like Maxine Waters & Charlie Rangel anytime. If they don't accept him then fuck em. The CBC is a becoming a big joke anyway.

It was written by revolutionaries. That were liberal, conservative and moderate.

Revolutionaries cannot be conservatives. Revolution is the antithesis of conservatism.

That's not true, not even close to being true. You are confusing conservatives with loyalist (torries). And torries were also a group of conservatives, liberals and moderates.

Any claim that every man and woman that took up arms to win the Revolution were liberals is utter bullshit at best.

The Founding Fathers valued liberal principles. It was liberalism that gave birth to the audacity of hope that gave us the American Revolution.

stop making up arguments and beating them down. straw men are so passe around here:lol:

The Founding Fathers valued liberal principles. It was liberalism that gave birth to the audacity of hope that gave us the American Revolution.

stop making up arguments and beating them down. straw men are so passe around here:lol:
:rofl: You guys really believe that shit, don't you?

Face it, Statist Boi: You'd have informed on the revolutionaries to King George.

:rofl: You guys really believe that shit, don't you?

Face it, Statist Boi: You'd have informed on the revolutionaries to King George.

The American Revolution was a liberal elitist act. :lol:

Forum List

Back