Rep Apologizes for Obama 'Tar Baby' Comment

Mind your own fucking business, fat ass. I am no more a racist than you are. The difference between you and I is that if I accidentally offend someone - or even if I deliberately offend someone - I am open to apologizing for that. Unlike you. Say.... for instance... if I had made a comment about a dead family member of another poster - yea, I'd definitely apologize for that. But not you..... you are a fat assed old ho, bitch.

We have established that you are the fat ass. What did you eat today when you watched Judge Judy, tubby?? And I never made a comment about anybody's dead family member. How long are you going to whine and snivel about something that never happened?? What a wuss you are!!

You are a lying sack of shit, you know that??

All I did was google your comment - it's from Judge Judy. You're not even smart enough to come up with original insults. What a loser you are. :lol::lol:

Now, let's not lie, my little fat friend. You know, I know, and half the board knows what you said about my family. There's no dodging that bullet. I still have the evidence.... would you like me to prove it for ya? Seriously? Do you really want to pretend you did not say it? Risky strategy, fat one.... very, very risky. When you say something that offensive, you should be prepared to stand by it and not pretend you didn't say it. That is cowardly.

So, 'we' have established two things with your post. That you are the liar. And that you are a coward.

yeah, provide the evidence. and no hiding behind rules regarding pm's.

i know firsthand how you make shit up about pm's and then hide behind rules.

you are definitely a liar.

Mind your own fucking business, fat ass. I am no more a racist than you are. The difference between you and I is that if I accidentally offend someone - or even if I deliberately offend someone - I am open to apologizing for that. Unlike you. Say.... for instance... if I had made a comment about a dead family member of another poster - yea, I'd definitely apologize for that. But not you..... you are a fat assed old ho, bitch.

We have established that you are the fat ass. What did you eat today when you watched Judge Judy, tubby?? And I never made a comment about anybody's dead family member. How long are you going to whine and snivel about something that never happened?? What a wuss you are!!

All I did was google your comment - it's from Judge Judy. You're not even smart enough to come up with original insults. What a loser you are. :lol::lol:

Now, let's not lie, my little fat friend. You know, I know, and half the board knows what you said about my family. There's no dodging that bullet. I still have the evidence.... would you like me to prove it for ya? Seriously? Do you really want to pretend you did not say it? Risky strategy, fat one.... very, very risky. When you say something that offensive, you should be prepared to stand by it and not pretend you didn't say it. That is cowardly.

So, 'we' have established two things with your post. That you are the liar. And that you are a coward.

I love a good cat fight in the morning...

catfight1.jpg

fuckwit say what?

You don't seem to be willing to risk putting forth an opinion on the actual topic.
All you do is pester the people you disagree with, like a cowardly little gnat.

i've put forth an opinion; your inability to read isn't my problem.

putting forth an opinion on an anonymous message board isn't an act of courage.

sorry to burst your bubble, toots.

I haven't actually seen any of your opinions on the topic. You seem more concerned with insulting people and being a pest. You could have given an opinion on the topic with your last post. Instead you choose to continue being a cowardly little gnat.

Last edited:
You don't seem to be willing to risk putting forth an opinion on the actual topic.
All you do is pester the people you disagree with, like a cowardly little gnat.

I haven't actually seen any of your opinions on the topic. You seem more concerned with insulting people and being a pest. You could have given an opinion on the topic with your last post. Instead you choose to continue being a cowardly little gnat.

He's earned the right to pest newbie trolls if so desired, get a clue.....

How does one earn such a right? On what universe do these strange posting rules originate from anyway? You come off like one of those guys that gets the Jedi mind trick played on them in a Star Wars movie. Or one of those guys in the movies that gets his head pushed down a toilet.

I don't give a shit what you googled. I told you where I heard it. YOU watch Judge Judy, not I. Next, I never said anything about your family. That's why you keep saying you're going to post it and you never do. I keep telling you to do it, so why don't you??? Because you're a lying sack of shit, that's why. I never said anything about, "your family". SO EITHER POST MY SUPPOSED COMMENT OR SHUT UP!!!

Yes, go ahead, bitch!!! Do it. I'm not a liar or a coward. You are. Truthfully, I doubt that you were ever even engaged.

Last edited:

I don't give a shit what you googled. I told you where I heard it. YOU watch Judge Judy, not I. Next, I never said anything about your family. That's why you keep saying you're going to post it and you never do. I keep telling you to do it, so why don't you??? Because you're a lying sack of shit, that's why. I never said anything about, "your family". SO EITHER POST MY SUPPOSED COMMENT OR SHUT UP!!!

Yes, go ahead, bitch!!! Do it. I'm not a liar or a coward. You are. Truthfully I doubt that you were ever even engaged.

I watch Judge Judy.....best show on daytime TV

Love to see the Judge post on this board

I hereby award you brain of the year!!! You are absolutely right. That's exactly what she does. That's why she never posts it. So I'm not the only one she plays this game with. That figures.

Yes, go ahead, bitch!!! Do it. I'm not a liar or a coward. You are. Truthfully I doubt that you were ever even engaged.

Tell the bitch. I don't watch JJ.

I hereby award you brain of the year!!! You are absolutely right. That's exactly what she does. That's why she never posts it. So I'm not the only one she plays this game with. That figures.

OK. Tell the Admins here that you are happy for me to make public a PM. And on your own head be it. Because I have the PM, fat girl. You know I do, I know I do. And a whole bunch of other people have seen it.

Are you serious?

You honestly let California Girl get to you? She is one of the most insecure phonies on the board. Don't ever let her judge you. She has no personality, no concept of humor or subtlety and lives in a fantasy

Don't lose any sleep over her

Now there is a conservative woman that I know, love, admire and respect.

How does one earn such a right? On what universe do these strange posting rules originate from anyway? You come off like one of those guys that gets the Jedi mind trick played on them in a Star Wars movie. Or one of those guys in the movies that gets his head pushed down a toilet.

tissue?

the use of the term tar baby, as it was used by whomever this jamoke is/was, doesn't concern me. if y'all wanna get all pantytwisted about it, that's fine with me.

is that clear enough, or should i write it in crayon, scan it and then post it?

now, dry your eyes and go get your shine box.

twit

Are you serious?

You honestly let California Girl get to you? She is one of the most insecure phonies on the board. Don't ever let her judge you. She has no personality, no concept of humor or subtlety and lives in a fantasy

Don't lose any sleep over her

Oh, you're a sweetheart!!! Everything you're saying is true, I know. But she's so dumb that I really don't think she realizes she is. And I want her to, I want her to!!!!! :lol: You're absolutely right. I'll lighten up. Thanks. :)

tissue?

the use of the term tar baby, as it was used by whomever this jamoke is/was, doesn't concern me. if y'all wanna get all pantytwisted about it, that's fine with me.

twit

Shine box????

1304400768623.jpg

tissue?

twit

Shine box????

1304400768623.jpg

racist

OK. Tell the Admins here that you are happy for me to make public a PM. And on your own head be it. Because I have the PM, fat girl. You know I do, I know I do. And a whole bunch of other people have seen it.

Bite me, bitch. You are the one that's worried about it. You and I know the truth. And that's all that matters to me.

tissue?

twit

Can't quite make out what you're saying through that hood. You do know the holes are suppose to face forward, right. Sorry to interrupt you crayon time, btw.

tissue?

twit

Shine box????

1304400768623.jpg

racist

LOL.
You do realize you just admitted you're a racist....right?

Forum List

Back