What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

What have you accomplished besides daily self-pleasure on the Internet and contributing to the unemployed / dumb-public school educated middle class population ?

The Tea Party is a brilliant incarnation of the GOP.

They are the alter-ego for Republicans because Republicans needed a place to hide after the horrific ending of the Republican Bush admin. They needed to assuage the blame for the economy quickly by getting it out of thier minds. So Karl Rove and the GOP intelligencia came up with the "Tea Party"....kind of like a holding pen for the flock untill they could hold thier heads high again. It's also a disposable kind of place where Republicans could vent all their resentments at minorities, liberals, and non Christians...and if it got embarrasing, they could just shoot the thing and kick it in the ditch. But it's now turning on them. It created a whole class of people who've been Svengali'd into think a huge country like ours could ever have a small government, where June and Ward Clever have Thomas Jefferson over for Sunday dinner after Church.

At any rate...something terrible is about to happen to the GOP/Tea Party....they may win in 2012...and get what they want....to be in the saddle again.

They accomplished more then you thought they would....and that's good enough right now for me. :lol::lol:

They didn't vote on a bill that might end up lowering out credit rating... You know, the entire point of doing the budget with a raising of the debt ceiling, so the credit rating was not lowered...

To many people like the OP are concerned with who wins and *OH BURN!!* Who will lose to see that this bill is a loss for the country as a whole. Good work.

What was your most fav part of the bill that had nothing to do with compromise towards the TPM? Remember the TPM offered a balanced budget 3ish months ago with a surplus in 5 years.

They accomplished more then you thought they would....and that's good enough right now for me. :lol::lol:

So what have they accomplished except being the equivalent of trolls in congress? They sound almost as dumb as the rightwing trolls here.

Hope?

Change?

LOL

Wussamatta Flay, bitter? Frustrated?

Listen to Rev Wright, you'll feel better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]‪GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hope?

Change?

LOL

So they haven't done shat. You guys are struggling.

What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

Don't ask.

They don't know, EITHER!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Hope?

Change?

LOL

So they haven't done shat. You guys are struggling.
You know...there are only four Tea Party senators, and only 40some Tea Party house reps. It's the Tea Party constituants and the conservative media that panders to the idylic fantasy that Tea Partiers are coming to save the day, and won't actually act JUST like Republicans when they get there.

This information is on a need to know basis. If you have to ask, you don't need to know. It's just that simple.

I still don't see shat they've done, it all amounts to nothing. More specifically, what has the the Teabasturds done for their lovebirds? Inflammatory rhetoric only fills their pockets, not yours.

Never ending spending, endless wars abroad, domestic wars on social engineering, are what have brought this country to the brink.

New Topics

Forum List

Back