Rep. Alan Grayson demands critic be locked up

You dont really misspell demoratic party now do you?

your link above is another lie...it doesn't show the movement started the word....you can't find anything to substantiate your claim because your claim is a lie....

its clear you want to equate a misspelling with the INTENTIONAL misnaming of a movement to a sex act....more dishonesty from the so called truthmatters posters....your username couldn't be more contradictory to your actual honesty.....

as if you never call republicans cons or whatnot....your dishonesty is less than amusing here....if i've ever called them the democrat party it was a mistake, in fact i've had a liberal (maineman) make fun of me for saying "democratic" party....he claims it is the democrat party....but its clear you support calling a movement a sex act while bitching about some misspelling....

you're a hack

You are really going to claim the Rs call the democratic party the democrat party because they are stupid and not to insult the democratic party?

They are the teabaggers because they chose to be associated with the image.

The democratic party chose their name to be associated with democracy and you guy try to kill that association by refusing to call the party by its real name.

Enjoy what you have started with your underhanded actions you teabagger

more lies....just goes to show you admit the democrats started it because they deserve it....you LOVE that people and yourself use a sexual slur....but you bitch about democrat....

you're nothing but an intellectually dishonest hack....:lol:

Actually, it was the left
So it only seems fair that the right finds a name that is perfect for the left
(See the full story)
:eusa_drool:

So when thousands upon maybe a million conservative protestors join the tea parties and earn the "teabagger" title for the right, you're equating that... with a single Obama administration czar approving a sex-ed plan that discusses fisting, earning that title for the entire left.

That ain't a stretch. Not at all.

Epic fail.

Not at all see the full story

It all makes sense now; it is rather apropos
:lol:

One guy vs. a hundred thousand protesters.

This isn't a political thing, it's simple mathematics. If you can't figure out why "fister" falls short while "teabagger" works, then I should ask where you went to elementary school so we can shut that school down, since it obviously failed you.

Last edited:
So when thousands upon maybe a million conservative protestors join the tea parties and earn the "teabagger" title for the right, you're equating that... with a single Obama administration czar approving a sex-ed plan that discusses fisting, earning that title for the QUOTE]

Not at all see the full story

It all makes sense now; it is rather apropos

This isn't a political thing, it's simple mathematics. If you can't figure out why "fister" falls short while "teabagger" works, then I should ask where you went to elementary school so we can shut that school down, since it obviously failed you.

I see. So you are denying that the fist is a symbol the left?- interesting
Your school must have failed you as well

then.................

Calling someone who supports this Safe School Czar and the lefts' propensity to use a clenched fist, a "Fister" is not a much of a stretch either.

Did you know that the clenched fist is a "salute and logo most often used by leftist activists"?
:eek:
or in the words of another fiste... er Liberal poster:

"They are the Fisters because they chose to be associated with the image."

So how many millions in US are from the left?
:eusa_eh:

All hail the fist of the Left
150px-Icon-Fist.png

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I see. So you are denying that the fist is a symbol the left?- interesting
Your school must have failed you as well

then.................

Calling someone who supports this Safe School Czar and the lefts' propensity to use a clenched fist, a "Fister" is not a much of a stretch either.

Did you know that the clenched fist is a "salute and logo most often used by leftist activists"?
:eek:
or in the words of another fiste... er Liberal poster:

"They are the Fisters because they chose to be associated with the image."

So how many millions in US are from the left?
:eusa_eh:

All hail the fist of the Left
150px-Icon-Fist.png

:eusa_whistle:

Dude, really, your metaphor is a failure. This isn't a battle you should keep fighting, it's not doing you any good.

Last edited:
The problem is the "joke" is based on a lie. The person in question states on their site that they are a constituent of Graysons which we know is not true. What better way to show his "real" constituents Republican political tactics than with a lawsuit? It makes sense to me.

The problem here for Republicans is they have been "exposed" for what they are and so they do their best to "shrug it off". You can't blame them for that.

:lol::lol:--Then we probably should be fining & locking up those at ACORN who continually use the same exact tactics?

Forum List

Back