Why aren't Ron Paul fans supporting Alan Grayson?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
From Grayson's latest campaign email:

Let me tell you about my successful effort to audit the Federal Reserve. Wall Street didn’t like losing to me on that one.

Yesterday, I explained that the Democratic Primary for the U.S. Senate this year represents a “twofer” for Wall Street: Wall Street can try to elect its errand boy, Patrick Murphy, at the same time as it goes medieval on me for passing my “Pay for Performance Act,” which prevented Wall Street from pocketing federal bailout money.

But there’s more.

In 2009, in the midst of bailout mania, I powered the 30-year-old effort to audit the Federal Reserve, which controls our money supply. The Federal Reserve had never had any independent audit in its 100-year history. Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) had first sought an audit when I was still in graduate school, but his bill hadn’t even gotten a hearing, much less a vote. Yet “the Fed” clearly was taking an active role in the bailouts – it’s just that no one knew what that role was.

I patiently signed up more than 100 Democratic Members of Congress, one by one, to cosponsor the “Audit the Fed” bill. Then I steered it through the Financial Services Committee, and on the Floor of the House. Then I rescued it from a Wall Street counterattack in the Dodd-Frank Conference Committee.

Secretary Tim Geithner, Wall Street’s man in the Obama Administration, said that his number-one priority in Dodd-Frank was not to save the world economy, but rather to strike that audit from the bill. But I won. And Wall Street lost.

The audit found $26 trillion in secret bailouts to financial institutions. That’s $26,000,000,000,000.00. You can read about it here.

Wall Street was very unhappy. Five years later, they remain unhappy. That’s one reason why they’ve given my primary opponent more sewer money than any other House Democrat.​

This seems to be the Paulette's #1 issue: auditing the Fed. They should be supporting Grayson.

Let me tell you about my successful effort to audit the Federal Reserve. Wall Street didn’t like losing to me on that one.

Yesterday, I explained that the Democratic Primary for the U.S. Senate this year represents a “twofer” for Wall Street: Wall Street can try to elect its errand boy, Patrick Murphy, at the same time as it goes medieval on me for passing my “Pay for Performance Act,” which prevented Wall Street from pocketing federal bailout money.

But there’s more.

In 2009, in the midst of bailout mania, I powered the 30-year-old effort to audit the Federal Reserve, which controls our money supply. The Federal Reserve had never had any independent audit in its 100-year history. Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) had first sought an audit when I was still in graduate school, but his bill hadn’t even gotten a hearing, much less a vote. Yet “the Fed” clearly was taking an active role in the bailouts – it’s just that no one knew what that role was.

I patiently signed up more than 100 Democratic Members of Congress, one by one, to cosponsor the “Audit the Fed” bill. Then I steered it through the Financial Services Committee, and on the Floor of the House. Then I rescued it from a Wall Street counterattack in the Dodd-Frank Conference Committee.

Secretary Tim Geithner, Wall Street’s man in the Obama Administration, said that his number-one priority in Dodd-Frank was not to save the world economy, but rather to strike that audit from the bill. But I won. And Wall Street lost.

The audit found $26 trillion in secret bailouts to financial institutions. That’s $26,000,000,000,000.00. You can read about it here.

Wall Street was very unhappy. Five years later, they remain unhappy. That’s one reason why they’ve given my primary opponent more sewer money than any other House Democrat.​

This seems to be the Paulette's #1 issue: auditing the Fed. They should be supporting Grayson.

Yo, anybody who is familiar with Grayson? Knows he has a few Cherries missing from his Fruitcake? He needs to ride off into the Gulf of Mexico, and drown, period!!!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

The Federal Reserve wasn't the only issue Ron Paul ran on.
But it's curious that the Paulettes keep saying we need to audit the Fed when it apparently happened years ago. Were they unaware? I was, but I'm not obsessed with the issue.

Two reasons nobody supports Hydrohead Grayson. 1) Nobody takes ugly freaks with gigantic heads seriously. 2) He's batshit crazy

He got rich scaring children and haunting houses. He's a goblin.

0.jpg

GTY_alan_grayson_tk_131022_16x9_992.jpg

Why would anyone support an insane moron like Grayson ?

The SOB does nothing but pick fights and beat his own fat chest.

Two reasons nobody supports Hydrohead Grayson. 1) Nobody takes ugly freaks with gigantic heads seriously. 2) He's batshit crazy

0.jpg

GTY_alan_grayson_tk_131022_16x9_992.jpg

Antisemitism?

^^^ This, folks, is how you know that Grayson is very effective at getting bills passed and scares the shit out of the wingnuts. Because they certainly can't point to anything crazy from him.

But there’s more.

No need to read your word salad.

Anyone who cannot understand Ron Paul supporters NOT supporting Grayson is a few fries short of a happy meal.

Dr. Ron Paul, is a well spoken, cordial man of character...and then there is Alan Grayson....

Forum List

Back