Rep. Alan Grayson demands critic be locked up

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), demands US Attorney locks up critic for five years or Can dish it out but can't take it Congressman

Favorite liberal and Fellow Fister of the left. Rep. Alan Grayson (D-FL), has taken "offense" from one of his many critics.

090930-grayson-tease-9a.300w.jpg

So much so, he has asked the US Attorney to fine and imprisoned for five years his critic, Langley.

His response is to a website with the domain name mycongressmanisnuts.com, started by Langley, a Republican in Florida.

Article:

In fact, U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson of Orlando took such offense at a parody website aimed at unseating him that the freshman Democrat has asked that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder investigate the Lake County activist who started the anti-Grayson website “mycongressmanisnuts.com.”

Specifically, Grayson accuses Republican activist Angie Langley of lying to federal elections. His four-page complaint highlights the fact that the Clermont resident lives outside his district, but that Langley still uses the term “my” in “mycongressmanisnuts.com.”

“Ms. Langley has deliberately masqueraded as a constituent of mine, in order to try to create the false appearance that she speaks for constituents who don’t support me,” writes Grayson. “[She] has chosen a name for her committee that is utterly tasteless and juvenile.”

Grayson’s office did not respond with comment other than to confirm the letter exists — including its request that Langley be fined and “imprisoned for five years.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Grayson's office did not comment on whether or not, the critic needs a "good liberal old fashioned" fisting. Comrades, we feel they do !

Last edited:
The problem is the "joke" is based on a lie. The person in question states on their site that they are a constituent of Graysons which we know is not true. What better way to show his "real" constituents Republican political tactics than with a lawsuit? It makes sense to me.

The problem here for Republicans is they have been "exposed" for what they are and so they do their best to "shrug it off". You can't blame them for that.

The problem is the "joke" is based on a lie. The person in question states on their site that they are a constituent of Graysons which we know is not true. What better way to show his "real" constituents Republican political tactics than with a lawsuit? It makes sense to me.

The problem here for Republicans is they have been "exposed" for what they are and so they do their best to "shrug it off". You can't blame them for that.

He is not launching a law suit you RETARD, he is asking that the Federal Government ARREST try and lock up the person. Even though said person has broken no law.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Can you not think for yourself even once? Damn, you are seriously stupid.

If it's all just a lie, why not refute the lie? Why resort to demanding arrests and fines? You have nothing to worry about if it's a lie.

That's what ive never understood about you liberals. You say that the attacks from others are lies, but then rather than face them head on as any person confident in their position would do, you have to resort to name calling, intimidation, etc. It undermines the credibility of your position.

If it's all just a lie, why not refute the lie? Why resort to demanding arrests and fines? You have nothing to worry about if it's a lie.

That's what ive never understood about you liberals. You say that the attacks from others are lies, but then rather than face them head on as any person confident in their position would do, you have to resort to name calling, intimidation, etc. It undermines the credibility of your position.

Because Republicans "BELIEVE" the lies. They always have. They are a credulous group who believe what they are told by their leaders such as Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh.

Well that is the story of the Fister congressman Grayson

The term "my" is quite general; perhaps if she listed other congress members on there, would that make you happy?

As for the money, she can donate it to whatever Pac/ person etc she wants

Is it any different than congress members accepting money from outside their district, like Dodd?

Last edited:

The term "my" is quite general; perhaps if she listed other congress members on there, would that make you happy?

Is it any different than congress members accepting money from outside their district, like Dodd?

She is using LIES to get people to give her money you asshole.

She is using LIES to get people to give her money you asshole.

So do Congress members
:lol:

Kinda like the whole AGW thing, yet that doesn't stop those clowns....:cuckoo:

Fister?

You are some kind of sexual preditor or what?

No - the left silly:eusa_drool:

If the right can have "tea baggers" then the left can have "fisters"
:eusa_whistle:

The right NAMED themselves teabaggers.

Keep your fist in your mouth instead of trying to shove it up peoples asses mmmkay.

Actually, it was the left
So it only seems fair that the right finds a name that is perfect for the left
(See the full story)
:eusa_drool:

Last edited:
Because Republicans "BELIEVE" the lies. They always have. They are a credulous group who believe what they are told by their leaders such as Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh.

So because Republicans believe "lies", you should lock them up and fine them? They should be shut up. Got you.

Again, you just demonstrate that your position is weak. If you are so confident that they are believing lies, then simply articulating arguments to refute such lies would be sufficient to change their minds. but you dont do that. You dont even attempt to dialogue. You simply want them silenced.

Forum List

Back