Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.
dude-shut-up.jpg

Moderation Note:

Same pattern here. The OP topic is running out of juice and the violations start piling up.
Last call to comment on THIS topic. Anything else will be considered thread derailment.

What? You mean there are specific topics?? :321:

FCT

i agree. but perhaps they should be discouraged from posting their daily swill of jew-hating trash.

Having participated here before -- the hate is wide-spread and both sided. And the dialogue IMO --- way too personal. Makes some of participants look insincere in their desire to DO anything for the REAL victims of the I/P conflict.

Just wish that when topics like this one come up --- it would be discussed more seriously. With the implications of all or nothing or genocide considered to be hyperbole and NOT reality. Instead of ending up like some little proxy war between 12 posters. Almost tragically comical in a way. The Jews and Palis each have their die-hard soccer-smashers.

SOME folks in thread have to LIVE with the unrest, violence everyday. Others -- it's just an opportunity to be politically vocal and be a fanatic without a drive to fix anything..

it isn't about that. it's about the anti-semites using this as a forum to spread hate.

treating israel as a legitimate nation is the first step in discussion. if the anti-semites can't do that, they serve no purpose but to create and spread hatred. that's nothing new.... the protocols of the learned elders of zion have been doing their damage for a long time....

people like the jew-haters here just recycle that garbage

only the names have changed.
This post is a outrage you know Jill,Jews are so happy to insult but when folk give you the same back,you weep.Grow up and take some responsibilty for the actions of Israel and Zionists please...I am not Anti-Semite..........Anti Zionist YES,Anti ISIS YES,I find Terrorism Cowardly...........Anti Arab NO,Anti Jews NO

But you and your ilk are ANTI-PALESTINIAN/S........stop being a hypocrite...steven

Moderation Note:

Same pattern here. The OP topic is running out of juice and the violations start piling up.
Last call to comment on THIS topic. Anything else will be considered thread derailment.

FCT

i agree. but perhaps they should be discouraged from posting their daily swill of jew-hating trash.

Having participated here before -- the hate is wide-spread and both sided. And the dialogue IMO --- way too personal. Makes some of participants look insincere in their desire to DO anything for the REAL victims of the I/P conflict.

Just wish that when topics like this one come up --- it would be discussed more seriously. With the implications of all or nothing or genocide considered to be hyperbole and NOT reality. Instead of ending up like some little proxy war between 12 posters. Almost tragically comical in a way. The Jews and Palis each have their die-hard soccer-smashers.

SOME folks in thread have to LIVE with the unrest, violence everyday. Others -- it's just an opportunity to be politically vocal and be a fanatic without a drive to fix anything..

it isn't about that. it's about the anti-semites using this as a forum to spread hate.

treating israel as a legitimate nation is the first step in discussion. if the anti-semites can't do that, they serve no purpose but to create and spread hatred. that's nothing new.... the protocols of the learned elders of zion have been doing their damage for a long time....

This post is a outrage you know Jill,Jews are so happy to insult but when folk give you the same back,you weep.Grow up and take some responsibilty for the actions of Israel and Zionists please...I am not Anti-Semite..........Anti Zionist YES,Anti ISIS YES,I find Terrorism Cowardly...........Anti Arab NO,Anti Jews NO

But you and your ilk are ANTI-PALESTINIAN/S........stop being a hypocrite...steven

So --- since the OP won't come back and answer my question. Maybe You'd like to take a whack..

If Israelis are FORCED to abandon Israel or live under a Palestinian govt.. What government would that be? Because the current PA is dysfunctional and split between true diplomats and terrorists. Hasn't functioned as govt or diplomatic body for several years. Doesn't seem to care about the day to day burdens and suffering of the their people.

You think Israeli Jews, Christians or EVEN ARABS would choose to stay under a govt that can't put it's pants on without threatening somebody?

Moderation Note:

FCT

So --- since the OP won't come back and answer my question. Maybe You'd like to take a whack..

If Israelis are FORCED to abandon Israel or live under a Palestinian govt.. What government would that be? Because the current PA is dysfunctional and split between true diplomats and terrorists. Hasn't functioned as govt or diplomatic body for several years. Doesn't seem to care about the day to day burdens and suffering of the their people.

You think Israeli Jews, Christians or EVEN ARABS would choose to stay under a govt that can't put it's pants on without threatening somebody?
I have NEVER intimated ANYING OF WHAT YOU SAY IN YOUR POST.......EVER,I have always SAID Viva Israel,Viva Palestine....ie there should be an Israel AND a Palestine.........Unlike the Trolls on here..........So your post to me is not relevant.....so I'll over look your post as a machination of your mind.......in this instance..Best Regards Steve

ps...Your last sentence I don't agree with, as such negativity and hopelessness for the future,will leave this Schism as an open sore for centuries......and thus you like,the majority on here are.... disqualified from any input into resolving this matter, which you have all clearly shown you just don't have the desire or aptitude .......we need Statemen/Women on both sides to bring a conclusion in this matter......eventually.

Last edited:
I believe the state of Israel is a bastard entity, unfit to exist.
That in mind, all Israelis should leave the land immediately or get a new passport as Palestinian citizens.
The Israeli government should be dissolved without delay, being succeeded by the Palestinian authority.

But then the land of Israel which is actually pretty nice, would turn into yet another festering shithole within a year and all the hard work that the Jews did turning it into a nice place to live would be for nothing. It's like turning a nice china shop over to a bunch of bulls. That just doesn't make the slightest bit of sense to me.

din5fkgzobu0j1khlnuqjmba9.594x453x1.jpg

I have NEVER intimated ANYING OF WHAT YOU SAY IN YOUR POST.......EVER,I have always SAID Viva Israel,Viva Palestine....ie there should be an Israel AND a Palestine.........Unlike the Trolls on here..........So your post to me is not relevant.....so I'll over look your post as a machination of your mind.......in this instance..Best Regards Steve

ps...Your last sentence I don't agree with, as such negativity and hopelessness for the future,will leave this Schism as an open sore for centuries......and thus you like,the majority on here are.... disqualified from any input into resolving this matter, which you have all clearly shown you just don't have the desire or aptitude .......we need Statemen/Women on both sides to bring a conclusion in this matter......eventually.

Not picking on you Liq ---- that's just the topic of this thread and why we're in it. To discuss IndoFred's demand that Israel be removed from the map and the citizens given the choice to leave or live under Palestinian rule.

What do you think that "Palestinian rule" would be? And how stable could it possibly be given the fact that the Palis main problem is and has been for 100 years --- lack of organization and leadership..

Seriously - not singling you out. Just want to discuss this topic.. Thought you'd be interested..

Not picking on you Liq ---- that's just the topic of this thread and why we're in it. To discuss IndoFred's demand that Israel be removed from the map and the citizens given the choice to leave or live under Palestinian rule.

What do you think that "Palestinian rule" would be? And how stable could it possibly be given the fact that the Palis main problem is and has been for 100 years --- lack of organization and leadership..

Seriously - not singling you out. Just want to discuss this topic.. Thought you'd be interested..
Well I think it is ridiculous that Indo should make such a statement personally.......but I can understand his frustration(often on here I can understand both sides,contarary to what the lemmings say and or abuse me for all the time,mind you it's all Shit off my back as it were,anyhow I give as good as I get.........I never whinge or report to the mods because I feel people are intitled to their opinion how ever bizzare or inaccurate) but in every situation one/I have to decide on which side I have to support).tbcontinued

I am not a RABID

Actually the Palestinians set up the model government in March of 2007. There were members from all political parties. There were Muslims, Christians, men, and women. One of the cabinet members was a Christian woman. All of this based on a constitution where all Palestinians were equal under the law without regard to race, religion, sex, etc..

You should check it out.

Israel was not a nation, it was just a place in the heart of jews, now the izzies are trying to take the land

In 1948 the Jews declared free determination and the state of Israel. The UN accepted both declarations and this means the world recognises Israel as a nation. All apart from islamonazi terrorist defending trolls

Then you will have no problem in showing the treaty that enabled the nation/entity of Palestine, who its leader was, what its capital city was and what its currency was.

All I know about you is that you are in the same time zone as I am, post on here after 6:00 like most schoolkids, pretend to be in OZ and have a big head, a big mouth and post Jew hatred and anti semitic remarks constantly. You remind me of another Jew hater who posted under the name of Kliar

Actually the Palestinians set up the model government in March of 2007. There were members from all political parties. There were Muslims, Christians, men, and women. One of the cabinet members was a Christian woman. All of this based on a constitution where all Palestinians were equal under the law without regard to race, religion, sex, etc..

You should check it out.

Lasted all of 1 week and then was dissolved by the ruling faction who are still in power because they abhor democracy and humanity. Now they behead opponents and drag them around gaza behind trucks and bikes as a terror tactic to cow the inhabitants

You should check it out.

Yeah we know... Sad story -- It lasted just a couple years. They should try again. Because this "poor backwards indigenous people" thing and their warpaths -- is not going anywhere productive.

If you TRULY cared about the cause -- you'd PRAY for leadership and diplomacy and priorities on IMMEDIATE quality of life issues. THAT would be a better use of your time P.F.T..

You should check it out.
What silly nonsense.

In February of 2007, there was a Hudna declared between the rival Islamic terrorist syndicates of Fatah and Hamas negotiated by the Arab league. By the middle of June of 2007, the Hamas terrorists had already established their mini caliphate in Gaza and their civil war with Fatah would follow.

Really Tinmore, you're living in some alternate reality wherein you refuse to acknowledge contingent reality.

If I were an Israeli Arab today and IndoFred forced me to pledge allegiance to the flag of Palestine -- who would be the leaders and elected representatives that I am swearing support to??

Simple question.. The fact that there is no answer -- is the biggest problem Palestinians have right now. Not me and not Israel..

You should check it out.

Yeah we know... Sad story -- It lasted just a couple years. They should try again. Because this "poor backwards indigenous people" thing and their warpaths -- is not going anywhere productive.

If you TRULY cared about the cause -- you'd PRAY for leadership and diplomacy and priorities on IMMEDIATE quality of life issues. THAT would be a better use of your time P.F.T..

You're right. He couldn't live with that though because it would mean the Jews wouldn't die

You should check it out.

Indeed it is sad. The unity government was negotiated in Mecca in February of 2007 and was legally constituted in March. A US backed coup came to a head in June. It failed in Gaza leaving the remnants of the legal government in Gaza. It succeeded in the West Bank where Abbas, with US money, weapons, and political support (lies) set up an illegal government. Of course this totally trashed Palestinian politics.
The US/Israel will not allow any legitimate government to be established in Palestine. However, there is Palestinian leadership and diplomacy being established outside of Palestine in relative safety.

You should check it out.

Indeed it is sad. The unity government was negotiated in Mecca in February of 2007 and was legally constituted in March. A US backed coup came to a head in June. It failed in Gaza leaving the remnants of the legal government in Gaza. It succeeded in the West Bank where Abbas, with US money, weapons, and political support (lies) set up an illegal government. Of course this totally trashed Palestinian politics.
The US/Israel will not allow any legitimate government to be established in Palestine. However, there is Palestinian leadership and diplomacy being established outside of Palestine in relative safety.

Nope... Not a US problem. US chose to BOLSTER the Pali Author. You want to claim a dark conspiracy theory that deflects the blame on someone other than the Palis.. This has been their issue for hundreds of years.

Their political and organizational skills are non-existent. It's not even in their value system. So they are as helpless as the Apaches and Comanches were to understand how to plead their case to the world without a sling-shot or knife in their hands.

You should check it out.

Nope... Not a US problem. US chose to BOLSTER the Pali Author. You want to claim a dark conspiracy theory that deflects the blame on someone other than the Palis.. This has been their issue for hundreds of years.

Their political and organizational skills are non-existent. It's not even in their value system. So they are as helpless as the Apaches and Comanches were to understand how to plead their case to the world without a sling-shot or knife in their hands.
It was in the news. You must have missed it.

You should check it out.

Conspiracy theories implicating the Great Satan are always convenient when making excuses for rival Islamic terrorist syndicates who are at war with each other.

You should check it out.

Conspiracy theories implicating the Great Satan are always convenient when making excuses for rival Islamic terrorist syndicates who are at war with each other.
It was in the news.

From Canada.

From the UK.

From Gaza. Start @ 6:40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back