Remove Israel from the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me. SHAME on the US for prodding the Palis into having open elections. What a tyrannical, imperialistic deal that was. OBVIOUSLY Liq --- we should have encouraged them to kill each other FIRST !!!! And THEN have an election..

What were we thinking??

You ever look up the psych disorder of co-dependency? You know when you're value and you're life become dictated by the dysfunctional behaviour of someone close to you?

That's pretty much why you folks shove your heads up your arses and make excuses and blame everyone else for the CHRONIC and pitiful dysfunction of the Palestinians. They NEED leadership and a CIVILIZED alternative to suffering and victimhood. A Ghandi or a M.L. King. Not folks like you or P.F. Tinmore..
What a ridiculous response,"Every Action Has A Reaction" Israel and the USA implicitely requested free and fair elections in Palestinian Terrortories and GOT THEM,.......you see Flac,you may not like the outcome but you got what you requested,and in your Mind the Result failed You..."Yes What Were You Thinking Indeed" much like how you created Hamas in the first place.........I do admit Palestine has had basic leadership but Israel has thwarted much good will and too Israel has had basic leadership too.The recent intransigence by Israel has created more crimes on both sides,you have left the latest generation of Palestinians,the youth not prepared to put up with the status quo,like their parents,thus more killings/murders on both sides by both sides ..............I do note that the US has declared the 4 killings last Saturday by Jews as a War Crime,moreover note 8 Israelis and 36 Palestinians have been killed/murdered in the past week or so, including a pregnant Palestinian woman.

As for you comment re my mental state ect., I will pass on as you are too emotional at the moment......you asked me twice to answer a question you put to someone else........at first I though this is nothing to do with me,but you persisted and I gave you a truthful and honest answer,including a fair two state solution.......which would dissipate much in this open sore.......but that wasn't good enough for you......so you slagg me off totally without real cause.....As I said "If you cannot deal with these piquant situations" that is your problem NOT mine......you asked for an open dialogue and you got one........That I pissed you off is irrelevant as I was honest with you.......I will also remind you that I think I am the only poster that wishes to see a positive outcome for The Israelis and the Palestinians,hence Viva Israel and Viva Palestine with fairness.

Your attack was out of order,but I only get this from you recently because I stand my ground..........you can say what you like,but one,when reading ALL the information must make a judgement,your happiness like the Lemmings
is only accounted for because you cannot digest all the information fairly.......people like you and the Lemmings cannot be changed because to do so brings admittance that what you espouse...... is flawed.

Flac I want you to know I think you are a fair minded Bloke most of the time and have no ill towards you..............I more than most can see both sides but my support will most of the time be on the Palestinian side because they like most Jews are a fine race of people.......but for various reasons down trodden and dispossessed by Jews........Answer me this......if the Iranians claimed that Israel was theirs,and threw out most of the Israeli Jews..........Slaughter them,Raze the towns...would it not be right that Jews fight for Israel back.....Of course it would......And that is exactly what the Palestinians are doing..........The trouble is none of you have solution for a future peace.........steve excuse the fair amount of spelling errors above

Seriously -- don't misinterpret my comments. I'm all for effective Pali Nationalism. The type that has it's priorities on forming a REAL united govt and effective leadership and improvements in the quality of life.. It's just that I'm not responsible for all their bad choices. Neither is my country. Nor are you. I don't make excuses for their dysfunction like the characters on this forum. That's where the "co-dependency" comment came from. The illness is a transference of guilt and self-worth from a party acting illogically and irresponsibly to your own person.. Like feeling it's your responsibility to go out and look for a drunken friend at 3AM every Friday. Because YOUR self-worth is dependent on the actions of others with deviant behaviour problems.

I'm on the "tough love" train when it comes to my sympathies for the Palestinians..

They made it clear to you that they would rather waste their lives and fortunes in a perpetual state of isolation and revolt and death. That's self-destructive behavior.. And THEY have to live with the consequences. Ain't my fault -- not Israels fault -- not the fault of the USA.

And like that friend with the problem, the Palis are not gonna get with the program until they end up like the Aborigines, the Maories, and the Cherokees. As indigenous people 300 years behind, with an inability to comprehend why it was THEIR behavior and values contributed to their derailment.

Abbas and PA was the best thing ever to happen to the Palis.. Largely the reason Gaza was made autonomous in the first place. Israel made the mistake that the Palis would spend their energy on commerce and quality of life and peaceful coexistence with other nations. Israel's not stupid enough to try that again.

.if the Iranians claimed that Israel was theirs,and threw out most of the Israeli Jews..........Slaughter them,Raze the towns...would it not be right that Jews fight for Israel back.....Of course it would......And that is exactly what the Palestinians are doing......

Difference is -- Israel is a nation state with an economy and trade relations and a set of reasonable laws. It has a FUNCTIONAL govt and STATESMEN and public relations and Allies and open dialogue and tourists and diversity -- and again the Palis haven't been able to get even a bit organized in over 300 years and chose to toss rocks and vote for brutal lawless regimes. Ask the Jordanians or the Egyptians. Pretty sure they'd agree with what I've said here..
300 years.........I beg to differ but pointless here at the moment....Palestinians have one of the highest matriculation rates to University world wide.....As the Israelis know and use these Graduates...where would Kuwait,Saudi,Jordan and Egypt plus others be,without Palestinian Engineers Civil and Structural,Doctors,IT Experts etc.,etc,.time.com/4018306/rawbi-bashar-masri/

You are talking .................How can Palestine be functional,without infrastructure,an Airport,Sea Ports ect.............World wide businesses are happy to invest in Palestine and their educated work force.....What prevents this....Israel...New report: "Palestinian Universities Under Occupation".....enough said.But Flac thanks for your interesting post(that's better)..regards steve

Most of that University infrastructure that's left is in West Bank under the remains of the PA. Fatah and Hamas FOUGHT each other thru the hallways and classrooms of those institutions. And since Hamas evolved as the bigger proponent of senseless violence -- they've squandered ALL their infrastructure gains in Gaza to repeated punishing assaults by Israel..

That INCLUDES (and you know this quite well) the well documented plans for an airport and seaport in Gaza with assurances from Israel that they would ease into allowing open commerce and trade in Gaza after it was made autonomous.. ALL SQUANDERED by the decision to take the Hamas all or nothing fighting stance against Israel..

You also know that Israel largely ignored Hamas when the PLO was the bigger problem to their security. Which is the reason why Hamas GOT a foothold in Gaza in the 1st place. They PRETENDED to be the "high road" --- the "better partner" --- the enlightened, charitable side of Pali representation. But they were turned into a proxy for Iran and a suicidal militarized group that doesn't give a full crap about the value of trade or infrastructure or statesmanship..

Flac.....It takes TWO to TANGO..you are assuming it's all the Palestinians fault.........IT ISN'T as you full well know!!!!steve
Indeed, it is not the Palestinians fault that the Zionist colonial project went to Palestine to steal their country.

What a ridiculous response,"Every Action Has A Reaction" Israel and the USA implicitely requested free and fair elections in Palestinian Terrortories and GOT THEM,.......you see Flac,you may not like the outcome but you got what you requested,and in your Mind the Result failed You..."Yes What Were You Thinking Indeed" much like how you created Hamas in the first place.........I do admit Palestine has had basic leadership but Israel has thwarted much good will and too Israel has had basic leadership too.The recent intransigence by Israel has created more crimes on both sides,you have left the latest generation of Palestinians,the youth not prepared to put up with the status quo,like their parents,thus more killings/murders on both sides by both sides ..............I do note that the US has declared the 4 killings last Saturday by Jews as a War Crime,moreover note 8 Israelis and 36 Palestinians have been killed/murdered in the past week or so, including a pregnant Palestinian woman.

As for you comment re my mental state ect., I will pass on as you are too emotional at the moment......you asked me twice to answer a question you put to someone else........at first I though this is nothing to do with me,but you persisted and I gave you a truthful and honest answer,including a fair two state solution.......which would dissipate much in this open sore.......but that wasn't good enough for you......so you slagg me off totally without real cause.....As I said "If you cannot deal with these piquant situations" that is your problem NOT mine......you asked for an open dialogue and you got one........That I pissed you off is irrelevant as I was honest with you.......I will also remind you that I think I am the only poster that wishes to see a positive outcome for The Israelis and the Palestinians,hence Viva Israel and Viva Palestine with fairness.

Your attack was out of order,but I only get this from you recently because I stand my ground..........you can say what you like,but one,when reading ALL the information must make a judgement,your happiness like the Lemmings
is only accounted for because you cannot digest all the information fairly.......people like you and the Lemmings cannot be changed because to do so brings admittance that what you espouse...... is flawed.

Flac I want you to know I think you are a fair minded Bloke most of the time and have no ill towards you..............I more than most can see both sides but my support will most of the time be on the Palestinian side because they like most Jews are a fine race of people.......but for various reasons down trodden and dispossessed by Jews........Answer me this......if the Iranians claimed that Israel was theirs,and threw out most of the Israeli Jews..........Slaughter them,Raze the towns...would it not be right that Jews fight for Israel back.....Of course it would......And that is exactly what the Palestinians are doing..........The trouble is none of you have solution for a future peace.........steve excuse the fair amount of spelling errors above

Seriously -- don't misinterpret my comments. I'm all for effective Pali Nationalism. The type that has it's priorities on forming a REAL united govt and effective leadership and improvements in the quality of life.. It's just that I'm not responsible for all their bad choices. Neither is my country. Nor are you. I don't make excuses for their dysfunction like the characters on this forum. That's where the "co-dependency" comment came from. The illness is a transference of guilt and self-worth from a party acting illogically and irresponsibly to your own person.. Like feeling it's your responsibility to go out and look for a drunken friend at 3AM every Friday. Because YOUR self-worth is dependent on the actions of others with deviant behaviour problems.

I'm on the "tough love" train when it comes to my sympathies for the Palestinians..

They made it clear to you that they would rather waste their lives and fortunes in a perpetual state of isolation and revolt and death. That's self-destructive behavior.. And THEY have to live with the consequences. Ain't my fault -- not Israels fault -- not the fault of the USA.

And like that friend with the problem, the Palis are not gonna get with the program until they end up like the Aborigines, the Maories, and the Cherokees. As indigenous people 300 years behind, with an inability to comprehend why it was THEIR behavior and values contributed to their derailment.

Abbas and PA was the best thing ever to happen to the Palis.. Largely the reason Gaza was made autonomous in the first place. Israel made the mistake that the Palis would spend their energy on commerce and quality of life and peaceful coexistence with other nations. Israel's not stupid enough to try that again.

.if the Iranians claimed that Israel was theirs,and threw out most of the Israeli Jews..........Slaughter them,Raze the towns...would it not be right that Jews fight for Israel back.....Of course it would......And that is exactly what the Palestinians are doing......

Difference is -- Israel is a nation state with an economy and trade relations and a set of reasonable laws. It has a FUNCTIONAL govt and STATESMEN and public relations and Allies and open dialogue and tourists and diversity -- and again the Palis haven't been able to get even a bit organized in over 300 years and chose to toss rocks and vote for brutal lawless regimes. Ask the Jordanians or the Egyptians. Pretty sure they'd agree with what I've said here..
300 years.........I beg to differ but pointless here at the moment....Palestinians have one of the highest matriculation rates to University world wide.....As the Israelis know and use these Graduates...where would Kuwait,Saudi,Jordan and Egypt plus others be,without Palestinian Engineers Civil and Structural,Doctors,IT Experts etc.,etc,.time.com/4018306/rawbi-bashar-masri/

You are talking .................How can Palestine be functional,without infrastructure,an Airport,Sea Ports ect.............World wide businesses are happy to invest in Palestine and their educated work force.....What prevents this....Israel...New report: "Palestinian Universities Under Occupation".....enough said.But Flac thanks for your interesting post(that's better)..regards steve

Most of that University infrastructure that's left is in West Bank under the remains of the PA. Fatah and Hamas FOUGHT each other thru the hallways and classrooms of those institutions. And since Hamas evolved as the bigger proponent of senseless violence -- they've squandered ALL their infrastructure gains in Gaza to repeated punishing assaults by Israel..

That INCLUDES (and you know this quite well) the well documented plans for an airport and seaport in Gaza with assurances from Israel that they would ease into allowing open commerce and trade in Gaza after it was made autonomous.. ALL SQUANDERED by the decision to take the Hamas all or nothing fighting stance against Israel..

You also know that Israel largely ignored Hamas when the PLO was the bigger problem to their security. Which is the reason why Hamas GOT a foothold in Gaza in the 1st place. They PRETENDED to be the "high road" --- the "better partner" --- the enlightened, charitable side of Pali representation. But they were turned into a proxy for Iran and a suicidal militarized group that doesn't give a full crap about the value of trade or infrastructure or statesmanship..

Flac.....It takes TWO to TANGO..you are assuming it's all the Palestinians fault.........IT ISN'T as you full well know!!!!steve
Indeed, it is not the Palestinians fault that the Zionist colonial project went to Palestine to steal their country.
Indeed, you're a fraud. Indeed, Palestine was never a country. Indeed, the Arab beggars and squatters who squatted the territories were the only colonizers.

Removing the blockade, by whatever means, is the highest priority. Without that, there can be no government, no legal system, credit, currency, no economy, no exports and at the end of the day without sovereignty nothing can progress.

The blockade can be removed at any time by asking for peace talks and negotiating mutual borders. Until that is done the blockade stays
Israel and Hamas have been negotiating since a year ago last August.

I haven't seen any progress reports though.

LINK ?

OF COURSE the US backed the overthrow of Hamas in Gaza. So what? Who SUPPORTED the Hamas takeover besides leftists mouthpieces like "Democracy Now" who did that reporting just to take a jab at Bush.

Kinda of silly for an Org called "Democracy Now" to be sympathetic to Hamas --- don't ya think?

These factions were kill each other the split ANYWAYS. The US did not instigate the violence between Fatah and Hamas. They justly took a side. And they STILL hate each other today. Refuse to form a govt together.

If the US instigated "a coup" ----- it was a really shitty ineffective one.. That's the facts on the ground.

Goodness me Flac,Your ignorance like all of the Pro-Zionists on here,is frankly bloody dreadful.................of course America and Israel are responsible for this situation.....for it was you Two Cowboys that INSISTED that the Palestinians have open and fair ELECTIONS...THEY DID.....the result was HAMAS in Gaza and PA in the West Bank..............So much for your DENIAL..........1/10 Go Directly to the Naughty Corner and take the rest of the uneducated lemmings with you.

Flac,..If you find that you cannot respond properly or find dialogue difficult in these piquant situations,you'll find you will end up becoming a bit of a BORE.......................Much like the Lemmings you seem to be supporting.

I am the liq, ever living, ever faithful, EVER SURE.............................ALWAYS,EVER SURE

Excuse me. SHAME on the US for prodding the Palis into having open elections. What a tyrannical, imperialistic deal that was. OBVIOUSLY Liq --- we should have encouraged them to kill each other FIRST !!!! And THEN have an election..

What were we thinking??

You ever look up the psych disorder of co-dependency? You know when you're value and you're life become dictated by the dysfunctional behaviour of someone close to you?

That's pretty much why you folks shove your heads up your arses and make excuses and blame everyone else for the CHRONIC and pitiful dysfunction of the Palestinians. They NEED leadership and a CIVILIZED alternative to suffering and victimhood. A Ghandi or a M.L. King. Not folks like you or P.F. Tinmore..

And just where in the world are those diplomas recognised, why do they have to re sit the last 5 years work in a western school to prove they have the required levels of expertise and 90% fail in the first year. Strange how Saudi is head hunting many of these people from the UK because they cant get trained staff from Islamic nations. They are paying 4 times the wages and return air fares to any that sign up.

OF COURSE the US backed the overthrow of Hamas in Gaza. So what? Who SUPPORTED the Hamas takeover besides leftists mouthpieces like "Democracy Now" who did that reporting just to take a jab at Bush.

Kinda of silly for an Org called "Democracy Now" to be sympathetic to Hamas --- don't ya think?

These factions were kill each other the split ANYWAYS. The US did not instigate the violence between Fatah and Hamas. They justly took a side. And they STILL hate each other today. Refuse to form a govt together.

If the US instigated "a coup" ----- it was a really shitty ineffective one.. That's the facts on the ground.

Goodness me Flac,Your ignorance like all of the Pro-Zionists on here,is frankly bloody dreadful.................of course America and Israel are responsible for this situation.....for it was you Two Cowboys that INSISTED that the Palestinians have open and fair ELECTIONS...THEY DID.....the result was HAMAS in Gaza and PA in the West Bank..............So much for your DENIAL..........1/10 Go Directly to the Naughty Corner and take the rest of the uneducated lemmings with you.

Flac,..If you find that you cannot respond properly or find dialogue difficult in these piquant situations,you'll find you will end up becoming a bit of a BORE.......................Much like the Lemmings you seem to be supporting.

I am the liq, ever living, ever faithful, EVER SURE.............................ALWAYS,EVER SURE

What were we thinking??

Seriously -- don't misinterpret my comments. I'm all for effective Pali Nationalism.​

As long as the Zionist colonial project is allowed to continue to eat up Palestine until there is nothing left.

Then tell the Palestinians to start talks on peace and mutual borders, with the starting point being those 1967 armistice lines

What were we thinking??

Who instigated the attacks as far back as 1929 then ?

They never had a country as prior to 1917 it was Ottoman, then it became LoN mandates. In both cases the Jews were invited to close settle the lands of Palestine after the arab muslims refused to do so 3 times.

What were we thinking??

Seriously -- don't misinterpret my comments. I'm all for effective Pali Nationalism.​

As long as the Zionist colonial project is allowed to continue to eat up Palestine until there is nothing left.

Exactly P.F. -- The longer the Palis delay in organizing like a real nation state would -- the less of a chance for a good outcome.. Time's a'wasting here. A whole generation is down the tubes and staring at futility of life..

It's time to put DOWN the rocks, lock up the missiles and FOCUS on ACTING like a unified country..
Not the Israelis fault that this isn't happening..

MY approach supports Pali Nationalism goals. YOUR approach is hopeless and brings yet another generation of misery and death and frustration..

Pretty damn clear..

Indeed, you're a fraud. Indeed, Palestine was never a country. Indeed, the Arab beggars and squatters who squatted the territories were the only colonizers.

How can that be. The Jews invaded from Europe and the Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine. Logic eludes you.

How can that be. The Jews invaded from Europe and the Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine. Logic eludes you.
The Romans saw how useless the Arabs were and only took the Jews.
And now the Jews are back and still nobody wants Arabs.

They didn't the Zionists are/were Jewish and confirmed their intention to expand their colonization beyond Palestine.

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

The various phases of the present situation in Palestine and in the Zionist movement throughout the world, and plans of Zionist leadership for the immediate future, were submitted for consideration at the Zionist Actions Committee which opened its session here yesterday.

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committ

As early as 1899 the Zionists announced that they planned to colonize Palestine. Oh dear, that's before the Balfour Declaration. LOL

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin

You forget the Jews who also lived in Palestine that outnumbered the muslims according to the ottoman census

They didn't the Zionists are/were Jewish and confirmed their intention to expand their colonization beyond Palestine.

July 25, 1926

London (Jul. 23)

(Jewish Telegraphic Agency)

The various phases of the present situation in Palestine and in the Zionist movement throughout the world, and plans of Zionist leadership for the immediate future, were submitted for consideration at the Zionist Actions Committee which opened its session here yesterday.

This crap again, that has been shown to be far from the reality and just one persons views.

Since when did palistanians become zionists?

Palestinians ARE Zionists of another persuasion. There's no difference. Except that they lack the organizational skills, the values which produce positive results, the first class spokesmen and funding.. And they PREFER to protest and suffer rather than organize..

As early as 1899 the Zionists announced that they planned to colonize Palestine. Oh dear, that's before the Balfour Declaration. LOL

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.
World Bulletin/News Desk

An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times expresses that the Zionists “will colonize Palestine.”

The article explains that the conference discussed a paper from the English Zionist Federation “proposing the re-establishment of Judea as an independent State, suggesting the purchase of the Maccabean sites in Palestine, and the beginning of the work by the establishment of a Jewish colony and a Jewish Agricultural College there.”

It further clarifies that “The site to be purchased comprises about fifty acres, six miles from a station on the railroad between Jappa and Jerusalem, and within sight of the sea and a large stretch of the Palestinian coast.”

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin
You have cut and pasted the above across multiple threads.

Really dear, stop being such an impotent poser. Grab your Koran, attend Friday prayers at your madrassah and then go out and take one for the gee-had.

I see you have decided that the facts are too much to overcome so you resort to the old "accuse them of being Muslim" ploy. LOL

You bozos are so transparent. I am Roman Catholic by the way, and I don't like Islam.

I see you have decided that the facts are too much to overcome so you resort to the old "accuse them of being Muslim" ploy. LOL

You bozos are so transparent. I am Roman Catholic by the way, and I don't like Islam.
I see you have decided to employ the islamist proscription of taqiyya.

You islamics are so transparent, LOL.

Roman Catholics have a long history of loving Jews.
The existence of a Jewish state is antithetical to Roman Catholic Dogma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back