remington 700...misfires??

I will investigate it further, however, I don't trust MSNBC as a legitimate source. It has a left wing agenda.

As far as someone being injured that could have been avoided if the four rules of gun safety had been followed.

The 1st Law of Gun Safety - The Gun Is Always Loaded!

The 2nd Law of Gun Safety - Never Point A Gun At Something You're Not Prepared To Destroy!

The 3rd Law of Gun Safety - Always Be Sure Of Your Target And What Is Behind It!

The 4th Law of Gun Safety - Keep Your Finger Off The Trigger Until Your Sights Are On The Target!

If it's from MSNBC the presumption is that the story is false.

surely you dont expect someone who knows little about guns to realize THE GUN WILL FIRE WITH THE SAFETY ON

kinda defeats the whole purpose of the safety now doesnt it....

yes the government should intervene..when you are sold a gun with a safety that the gun manufactorer knows doesnt work?

it would be like selling a fire extinguisher that you know wont extinguish a fire.....

i am a gun owner and fully support the 2nd admn and our right to bear arms...but that does not give anyone the ability to produce a deadly product

10 years ago I would have agreed wih you, but since comncation are better all someone has to do is a search for what eve they are looking for. Word of mouth is the best regulation known to man. I

Yet the AD can not be duplicated on well maintained 700 rifles.

Why is that?

Why did the military buy zillions more?

Why does the DOD do a lot of things they do already?

Mike I am not bashing the 700. I have TWO Hi Points and I think most gun owners know the history with the Hi Point. I like them so good I plan on getting the 4595 carbine.

Why did the military buy zillions more?

Why does the DOD do a lot of things they do already?

Mike I am not bashing the 700. I have TWO Hi Points and I think most gun owners know the history with the Hi Point. I like them so good I plan on getting the 4595 carbine.

I am having a hard time believing the MSNBC report.

think of this mike...if the msnbc report is wrong...why hasnt remington sued their asses off the air?

think of that...if you were producing a product and i was yapping on the air about it killing people....wouldnt you want to shut me down?

think of this mike...if the msnbc report is wrong...why hasnt remington sued their asses off the air?

think of that...if you were producing a product and i was yapping on the air about it killing people....wouldnt you want to shut me down?

Yes you would. Hell there are many liberal I would like to shut down for running my country down.
:lol:

Forum List

Back