Remind Us Again How Republicans Are Criminals?

Why must so many USMB nutters whine about being victims every day?

The title of this thread is staight up whining.
Remind us again how republicans are criminals but Democrats are not. Remind us again how frothing at the mouth democrats make ignorant claims and then go off on wild tangents. It is democrats that make ignorant claims like Tea party is racist and terrorists, Republicans are as bad as the Taliban and ISIS.

Remind us again how republicans are criminals but Democrats are not. Remind us again how frothing at the mouth democrats make ignorant claims and then go off on wild tangents. It is democrats that make ignorant claims like Tea party is racist and terrorists, Republicans are as bad as the Taliban and ISIS.

It wasn't easy....but you just made a very weak thread even worse. What a whining bitch.

They will move with the prevailing winds.........
25.jpg

This they will do...yes........

RGS....if you are having a few on a Saturday afternoon ( I am ) wouldn't it be better to try and focus on something positive? Constant complaining and whining isn't healthy.

It wasn't easy....but you just made a very weak thread even worse. What a whining bitch.

Seems to me that your side has said and done the very things he's stated......It's only weak because you don't like it.

Excellent point to the OP. They always do this chit and that will not change.

Now, laughs at one self why don't you call us Racists, Bigots, Nazis, Terroristis like you normally do........I'm used to it and don't Really care anyway.

The thread calls you out for being pond scum and that's all. I agree.

Another whiner. Such a victim. How do you do it? How do you carry on in this atmosphere of constant persecution? Poor guy.

You mistake the victim status all the time. I like to pull your chains because you do exactly what the Op says. He's right, and it doesn't matter what you post you know your side does it.

Just like your side defends the head choppers all the time, and bow to Obama. It's nothing new and is to be expected and ridiculed.

That's all.

Now back to the Arkansas game.......so.....

:anj_stfu:

Another whiner. Such a victim. How do you do it? How do you carry on in this atmosphere of constant persecution? Poor guy.

You mistake the victim status all the time. I like to pull your chains because you do exactly what the Op says. He's right, and it doesn't matter what you post you know your side does it.

Just like your side defends the head choppers all the time, and bow to Obama. It's nothing new and is to be expected and ridiculed.

That's all.

Now back to the Arkansas game.......so.....

:anj_stfu:

Wrong on all counts. Congratulations.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth.
Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."

~~George S. Patton

Forum List

Back