Remembering USS Liberty: When Israel attacked America

You presented the testimony of an injured person------How many personal injury trials
have you witnessed, monte-slut? I have witnessed dozens and reviewed ----hundreds.
What do you expect the perspective of a victim to be-------"it's ok-----I know it was an
accident'??? gee---you are stupid

It was the Moorer Commission report as presented and reported in the Congressional Record.

so? it was a citation of the --PERCEPTION OF A VICTIM OF INJURY ---------you remain very dim. No wonder you are frustrated. There are all kinds of "perceptions" -------of course you will insist----filthy slut that you are that I did not serve in the navy and did not work with issues of PERSONAL INJURY from
"agent orange" ----to "depleted unranium" -----but the fact is that I did. I have extensive experience with the perceptions of
putative victims of injury------you have extensive experience with islamo Nazi ----adolf ass kissing ---propaganda. I know you well. I have even more extensive experience with the filth of ambitions whores who build careers on supporting "popular"
claims

Alan Fisher

Richard Brooks still remembers when the alert came.

With klaxons sounding and people yelling, the tannoy system warned everyone "Standby to receive torpedo hit".

"I thought I’ll never get out of this mess alive. Weird things were running through your minds, because I’d chalked myself off."

He felt the torpedoes hit and the ship pitch to one side but realised he was still alive.

And then the priority became survival. As chief engineer, he could tell the engines were still working. “My machinery was still intact and I was still making headway. I yelled through the voice tube ‘Give me all the steam pressure you’ve got, let’s get the hell out of this area’".

Eventually his ship, The USS Liberty made its way to safer waters and managed to take stock of the sustained attack. Thirty-four were lying dead, more than 171 were injured.

The victims of the day Israel attacked America.

The Liberty had been sitting in international waters off the Sinai Peninsula. A spy ship, it had been gathering information as the 1967 Arab-Israeli Six-Day War raged on land.

'Mistaken identity'

During the course of the day, the ship had been buzzed by Israeli aircraft. But flying the American flag, there was no cause for panic, no need for alarm.

“People were sunbathing, enjoying the June sunshine,” said Brooks, who was more concerned with keeping the engines running. The demands of the job perhaps saved his life.

Israel insisted it was a case of mistaken identity. It alleged that pilots were exhausted having fought so hard over the previous days. The US naval vessel was thought to be an Egyptian warship.

And that’s why it was attacked with rockets and cannons and missiles and torpedoes.

But Brooks doesn’t buy the Israeli apology. Standing next to the graves of his shipmates in Arlington National Cemetery he tells me “It wasn’t a tragic accident, It was a deliberate attack. They knew who we were. They tried to sink us. They wanted us out to either bring the Americans into the war by blaming the Arabs or we picked up some information about their war plans”.

INVESTIGATION: The Day Israel Attacked America

Websites set up to discuss the Liberty back Brooks’ suggestion. Some claim the Israeli planes which attacked were unmarked, hoping they’d be mistaken for Arab fighter jets. Others speculate that it was known the radio signals from the Liberty could be hacked by the Russians. And worried the US had picked up sensitive information about plans for the Golan Heights, which the Russians would pass to their allies, the Egyptians, the Israelis tried to sink the spy ship.

Every year on June 8, the survivors gather to mark the attack - to read the names of the dead and to share stories and memories.

The numbers are less every year. This year there were just seven survivors in attendance. But the passion to find out exactly what happened remains undiminished. As they stand between the white grave stones, a light summer breeze taking the edge off the afternoon heat, the memorial service also includes a call for justice and for truth.

'We had a ship to sail'

Ernie Gallo is the president of the USS Liberty Survivors Group.

When you apologise, you apologise with the truth. Not with a lie. So it’s not an apology.

Ernie Gallo, USS Liberty Survivors Group

He remembers the attack and how everything seemed surprisingly calm. “We had to do what we could for our dead and wounded. We had a ship to sail. We had to get to safety”

He’s read the reports, the official inquiries and read the books about the incident. He’s even written his own.

I ask if he accepts the Israeli apology, and the explanation it was all a mistake created in the fog of war: “When you apologise, you apologise with the truth. Not with a lie. So it’s not an apology. Not as far as I’m concerned and our government is just as bad off for going along with it," he answered.

To get a job on the Liberty, sailors were to have an outstanding service record and were chosen for their honesty and moral character. “Someone is lying here,” says Gallo, “and it isn’t us”.

Even now he hopes there will be a full official inquiry into the events of June 8, 1967.

Robert Brooks and Ernie Gallo know it’s unlikely, but they still hope it might happen. They both say the families of the dead and the survivors deserve the truth, before they mark another anniversary.

Source: Al Jazeera Remembering USS Liberty When Israel attacked America - Al Jazeera English

I can't see why folks would blame Israel, they thought the Liberty was an Egyptian Warship.
Who wouldn't confuse the flag of the US and Egypt? I mean really?
View attachment 42508

The Israeli's knew without question or doubt that they were attacking an American vessel. It never ceases to amaze me of how Israeli's seem to think they get a free pass for all colossal wickedness they do as if it's a small matter to kill all other non-Jewish people.

It's unmistakable the “they're just goy” attitude is the belief most Jews have for other people. Their “actions” are undeniable confirmation of this truth. Know one in their right mind should expect an Israeli/Jew to take responsibility for anything because they never do!

History shows this never happens. They never admit any fault, don't expect they to. They always portray themselves to be the victims always hiding the devastation they cause to others, which brings hostility back to themselves. By no means are they doing any tiny minuscule things which cause people to rightfully turn against them. We are also not speaking of small numbers here, for many millions of peoples and nations suffer from the great evil they bring to the lives of other people.

The USS Liberty was flying the American flag. All throughout history the flag is the first thing mariners look for to determine if other vessels is friend or foe, but in the case of the Israeli's we the stupid goy are suppose to be dumb enough to believe the Zionist didn't know it was an American ship. It was no congressional investigation, and the Zionist media also covered it up, just as it's done so many times before.

But they get a free pass because they want to call themselves Jews and everyone else is stupid goy. They didn't see the flag is a “big lie”. To this very second Zionist have a billion dollar media industry creating all types of lies, many of them being colossal fabrications.

The Israeli's wanted the Americans to fight for them against Egypt in the six day war by sinking an American ship. This is a fact, and it's no way to get around it. A little more that a decade before the attack on the USS Liberty another unsuccessful false-flag operation took place known as the Lavon Affair.

“Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed)”.

It's very rare for an Israeli to ever confess as one can clearly see. No 747 aircraft was found at the pentagon, but the big lie persists. No aircraft hit building 7 of the world trade center, but the Zionist media wants everyone to believe it was Al Qaeda that attacked us. They want everybody to believe Muslims caused the twin towers to implode, and now America is fighting the enemies of the Israeli's in Syria and Iraq, while instigating a war with Iran. Know one benefits but the Israeli's.

isis3.jpg

The insanity of an American president (puppet) financing the same terrorist group that killed over 3,000 Americans speaks volumes. It was Israeli and Saudi money behind the false flag attack designed not only the get America to fight against the enemies of the Israeli and the Saudi's, but also to take over the entire government. The Zionist took over Russia making it communist so why is it difficult for people to see that the Zionist are the communist and making America communist.

Let's keep it simple; forget about all the lies Lenin told as an definition of communism. “Communism is theft” plain and simple. A evil system of taking from to many and giving to the few. The theft of your rights, the theft of your privacy, the theft of your land, the theft of your right to think as you please, the theft of your right to speak as you please, The theft of your right not to be touched at airports, the theft of laws that keep the military from fighting against it's own country, the theft of one's right to know the ingredients of the food that they are eating, The theft of clean water due to fluoride,

the theft of clean air due to the spraying which one can clearly see. The of good health from mercury tainted vaccines etc, The theft of an adequate education due to the cost and curriculum, The theft of employment due to outsourcing and slave wage labor, the theft due to the all the cuts in governmental services to pay the debt, The enormous theft caused by usury against the government and the people, the theft by the I.R.S. which is not part of the government, the theft caused by inflation, the theft of peace within families due to the deception called women liberation, the theft of more than 54,000,000 young lives murdered by abortion.

One could go on much further, however the common denominator based on intensive research leads straight to the Jews. The amount of trouble coming from only 3% of the population is confirmation of why this people have been expelled from almost every country they have lived.

109 Locations whence Jews have been Expelled since AD250

No shortage of big lies exist. the Israeli's found success in the terrorist bombing of the King David hotel, so false-flags attacks have become a standard weapon of deception used for the benefit of Zionist, while everyone else suffers.

All the wicked efforts to build a communist world government will fail

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

Your 'info' site is a pip. You were spoon fed conspiracy garbage as a child? You missed critical thinking is school?
It is sad that some people actually so much of that stuff seriously and no amount of evidence or arguments can shake their hateful delusions.
Alan Fisher

With klaxons sounding and people yelling, the tannoy system warned everyone "Standby to receive torpedo hit".

"I thought I’ll never get out of this mess alive. Weird things were running through your minds, because I’d chalked myself off."

He felt the torpedoes hit and the ship pitch to one side but realised he was still alive.

And then the priority became survival. As chief engineer, he could tell the engines were still working. “My machinery was still intact and I was still making headway. I yelled through the voice tube ‘Give me all the steam pressure you’ve got, let’s get the hell out of this area’".

Eventually his ship, The USS Liberty made its way to safer waters and managed to take stock of the sustained attack. Thirty-four were lying dead, more than 171 were injured.

The Liberty had been sitting in international waters off the Sinai Peninsula. A spy ship, it had been gathering information as the 1967 Arab-Israeli Six-Day War raged on land.

'Mistaken identity'

During the course of the day, the ship had been buzzed by Israeli aircraft. But flying the American flag, there was no cause for panic, no need for alarm.

“People were sunbathing, enjoying the June sunshine,” said Brooks, who was more concerned with keeping the engines running. The demands of the job perhaps saved his life.

Israel insisted it was a case of mistaken identity. It alleged that pilots were exhausted having fought so hard over the previous days. The US naval vessel was thought to be an Egyptian warship.

And that’s why it was attacked with rockets and cannons and missiles and torpedoes.

But Brooks doesn’t buy the Israeli apology. Standing next to the graves of his shipmates in Arlington National Cemetery he tells me “It wasn’t a tragic accident, It was a deliberate attack. They knew who we were. They tried to sink us. They wanted us out to either bring the Americans into the war by blaming the Arabs or we picked up some information about their war plans”.

Websites set up to discuss the Liberty back Brooks’ suggestion. Some claim the Israeli planes which attacked were unmarked, hoping they’d be mistaken for Arab fighter jets. Others speculate that it was known the radio signals from the Liberty could be hacked by the Russians. And worried the US had picked up sensitive information about plans for the Golan Heights, which the Russians would pass to their allies, the Egyptians, the Israelis tried to sink the spy ship.

Every year on June 8, the survivors gather to mark the attack - to read the names of the dead and to share stories and memories.

The numbers are less every year. This year there were just seven survivors in attendance. But the passion to find out exactly what happened remains undiminished. As they stand between the white grave stones, a light summer breeze taking the edge off the afternoon heat, the memorial service also includes a call for justice and for truth.

'We had a ship to sail'

When you apologise, you apologise with the truth. Not with a lie. So it’s not an apology.

He remembers the attack and how everything seemed surprisingly calm. “We had to do what we could for our dead and wounded. We had a ship to sail. We had to get to safety”

He’s read the reports, the official inquiries and read the books about the incident. He’s even written his own.

I ask if he accepts the Israeli apology, and the explanation it was all a mistake created in the fog of war: “When you apologise, you apologise with the truth. Not with a lie. So it’s not an apology. Not as far as I’m concerned and our government is just as bad off for going along with it," he answered.

To get a job on the Liberty, sailors were to have an outstanding service record and were chosen for their honesty and moral character. “Someone is lying here,” says Gallo, “and it isn’t us”.

Even now he hopes there will be a full official inquiry into the events of June 8, 1967.

Robert Brooks and Ernie Gallo know it’s unlikely, but they still hope it might happen. They both say the families of the dead and the survivors deserve the truth, before they mark another anniversary.

Source: Al Jazeera Remembering USS Liberty When Israel attacked America - Al Jazeera English

I can't see why folks would blame Israel, they thought the Liberty was an Egyptian Warship.
View attachment 42508

The Israeli's knew without question or doubt that they were attacking an American vessel. It never ceases to amaze me of how Israeli's seem to think they get a free pass for all colossal wickedness they do as if it's a small matter to kill all other non-Jewish people.

It's unmistakable the “they're just goy” attitude is the belief most Jews have for other people. Their “actions” are undeniable confirmation of this truth. Know one in their right mind should expect an Israeli/Jew to take responsibility for anything because they never do!

History shows this never happens. They never admit any fault, don't expect they to. They always portray themselves to be the victims always hiding the devastation they cause to others, which brings hostility back to themselves. By no means are they doing any tiny minuscule things which cause people to rightfully turn against them. We are also not speaking of small numbers here, for many millions of peoples and nations suffer from the great evil they bring to the lives of other people.

The USS Liberty was flying the American flag. All throughout history the flag is the first thing mariners look for to determine if other vessels is friend or foe, but in the case of the Israeli's we the stupid goy are suppose to be dumb enough to believe the Zionist didn't know it was an American ship. It was no congressional investigation, and the Zionist media also covered it up, just as it's done so many times before.

But they get a free pass because they want to call themselves Jews and everyone else is stupid goy. They didn't see the flag is a “big lie”. To this very second Zionist have a billion dollar media industry creating all types of lies, many of them being colossal fabrications.

The Israeli's wanted the Americans to fight for them against Egypt in the six day war by sinking an American ship. This is a fact, and it's no way to get around it. A little more that a decade before the attack on the USS Liberty another unsuccessful false-flag operation took place known as the Lavon Affair.

“Israel admits that in 1954, an Israeli terrorist cell operating in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including U.S. diplomatic facilities, then left behind “evidence” implicating the Arabs as the culprits (one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to identify the bombers, and several of the Israelis later confessed)”.

It's very rare for an Israeli to ever confess as one can clearly see. No 747 aircraft was found at the pentagon, but the big lie persists. No aircraft hit building 7 of the world trade center, but the Zionist media wants everyone to believe it was Al Qaeda that attacked us. They want everybody to believe Muslims caused the twin towers to implode, and now America is fighting the enemies of the Israeli's in Syria and Iraq, while instigating a war with Iran. Know one benefits but the Israeli's.

isis3.jpg

The insanity of an American president (puppet) financing the same terrorist group that killed over 3,000 Americans speaks volumes. It was Israeli and Saudi money behind the false flag attack designed not only the get America to fight against the enemies of the Israeli and the Saudi's, but also to take over the entire government. The Zionist took over Russia making it communist so why is it difficult for people to see that the Zionist are the communist and making America communist.

Let's keep it simple; forget about all the lies Lenin told as an definition of communism. “Communism is theft” plain and simple. A evil system of taking from to many and giving to the few. The theft of your rights, the theft of your privacy, the theft of your land, the theft of your right to think as you please, the theft of your right to speak as you please, The theft of your right not to be touched at airports, the theft of laws that keep the military from fighting against it's own country, the theft of one's right to know the ingredients of the food that they are eating, The theft of clean water due to fluoride,

the theft of clean air due to the spraying which one can clearly see. The of good health from mercury tainted vaccines etc, The theft of an adequate education due to the cost and curriculum, The theft of employment due to outsourcing and slave wage labor, the theft due to the all the cuts in governmental services to pay the debt, The enormous theft caused by usury against the government and the people, the theft by the I.R.S. which is not part of the government, the theft caused by inflation, the theft of peace within families due to the deception called women liberation, the theft of more than 54,000,000 young lives murdered by abortion.

One could go on much further, however the common denominator based on intensive research leads straight to the Jews. The amount of trouble coming from only 3% of the population is confirmation of why this people have been expelled from almost every country they have lived.

No shortage of big lies exist. the Israeli's found success in the terrorist bombing of the King David hotel, so false-flags attacks have become a standard weapon of deception used for the benefit of Zionist, while everyone else suffers.

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

Your 'info' site is a pip. You were spoon fed conspiracy garbage as a child? You missed critical thinking is school?
It is sad that some people actually so much of that stuff seriously and no amount of evidence or arguments can shake their hateful delusions.

Aris, even if the two terrorists being held in U.S. jails at this time would admit to these conspiracy freaks that they were behind the 9/11 atrocity, these freaks would tell them they were lying. I wish that we could throw these freaks one by one into the jail cell of the hairy one that looks like one tough hombre. I don't think that these freaks would be able to leave the cell on their own two feet. These men are so proud of what they accomplished, bringing New York City down in its knees, and don't want anyone else to get credit for what they have done. I am just glad that they weren't able to accomplish the same in Chicago and Los Angeles as they planned to do.

That's one of the problems with those who are delusional, it's not long before they're just stuck. The delusion becomes something they are no longer able to escape from, even if they wanted too. It's ways of helping the delusional to get the full, and everlasting benefit of the wicked occupation they labor so hard to put across.

A lie will always be a lie, and it's nothing one can say or do to change that. Sure you may trick and deceive some people, however justice is a strange thing, and works in strange ways. It's the delusional who have a certain arrogance about them which renders them clueless in terms of the big picture. Your words are for all those who believe as you believe you are their representative, and spokesperson.

Evil belongs to evil and as clever as you might think you are it's a good thing that you have no idea the type of retribution that owns the wicked. Esau is a freak of nature, and this is precisely why they do so much evil worldwide, and it's normal to a Jew/Edomite. Less than 3% of the U.S. population and notice all the trouble they cause of other people's and nations. This is why the Jews/Edomites have been expelled from so many countries. Where does the beastly sub-human greed come from? Be real careful about your veiled threats you are speaking for many many more than yourself.

Alan Fisher

'Mistaken identity'

'We had a ship to sail'

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

Alan Fisher

'Mistaken identity'

'We had a ship to sail'

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

Aris, even if the two terrorists being held in U.S. jails at this time would admit to these conspiracy freaks that they were behind the 9/11 atrocity, these freaks would tell them they were lying. I wish that we could throw these freaks one by one into the jail cell of the hairy one that looks like one tough hombre. I don't think that these freaks would be able to leave the cell on their own two feet. These men are so proud of what they accomplished, bringing New York City down in its knees, and don't want anyone else to get credit for what they have done. I am just glad that they weren't able to accomplish the same in Chicago and Los Angeles as they planned to do.

That's one of the problems with those who are delusional, it's not long before they're just stuck. The delusion becomes something they are no longer able to escape from, even if they wanted too. It's ways of helping the delusional to get the full, and everlasting benefit of the wicked occupation they labor so hard to put across.

A lie will always be a lie, and it's nothing one can say or do to change that. Sure you may trick and deceive some people, however justice is a strange thing, and works in strange ways. It's the delusional who have a certain arrogance about them which renders them clueless in terms of the big picture. Your words are for all those who believe as you believe you are their representative, and spokesperson.

Evil belongs to evil and as clever as you might think you are it's a good thing that you have no idea the type of retribution that owns the wicked. Esau is a freak of nature, and this is precisely why they do so much evil worldwide, and it's normal to a Jew/Edomite. Less than 3% of the U.S. population and notice all the trouble they cause of other people's and nations. This is why the Jews/Edomites have been expelled from so many countries. Where does the beastly sub-human greed come from? Be real careful about your veiled threats you are speaking for many many more than yourself.

I grew up in a part of the USA full of shit like you. It had been a rural farming area------in the "tristate area"----but transformed itself -------into a semi -suburban area --------there was lots of land
and little houses were more profitable than vegetables and egges during the BABY BOOM era. Thus the Nazi enclave relinquished its "RESTRICTED STATUS" ---slowly. My family was one of the ORIGINAL jewish families there------thus I KNOW SHIT LIKE YOU. The town was littered with Nazi propaganda pamphlets------I was a PRECOCIOUS reader and had little to read-------but superman comics and YOUR STINKING SHIT-------I know you.

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

I grew up in a part of the USA full of shit like you. It had been a rural farming area------in the "tristate area"----but transformed itself -------into a semi -suburban area --------there was lots of land
and little houses were more profitable than vegetables and egges during the BABY BOOM era. Thus the Nazi enclave relinquished its "RESTRICTED STATUS" ---slowly. My family was one of the ORIGINAL jewish families there------thus I KNOW SHIT LIKE YOU. The town was littered with Nazi propaganda pamphlets------I was a PRECOCIOUS reader and had little to read-------but superman comics and YOUR STINKING SHIT-------I know you.
Don´t you think we just know your life history already?

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

It's always the Nazi's as if Fascism is still the major threat to the civilized world. It's the troublemakers who always point to fascism, and brainwashed others to think that it's Fascism, however it's the modern-day "communism" of the Zionist that's the real threat to the civilized people of the world. Why don't you Edomites ever speak of the communist. You would be telling on yourself as you all ready know.

The communist Jews that stole the entire government of Russia murdering the last Czar and his family to stealing all his wealth. After this you communist Jews boasted about taking over all of Europe. Germany was the buffer that saved all of Europe from communism. Half of Germany still became communist, and all the people of East Germany were basically kidnapped and held for ransom.

When will you Edomites ever accept responsibility for all the bloodshed and murder you cause. Stalin is hardly ever mentioned, and it was this sub-human mass murderer that panicked Germany bringing about Fascism in response to the mass-murdering communist beast Stalin. Without Lenin, Stalin, and the evil aggression against the Russians, Fascism would not have taken hold in Germany. Again; over and over all throughout history it's the so-called Jews causing serious trouble for everyone they live among.

People really need to see what's inside one of you edomites. Let the vulgarity out, for that's what's inside of you. Let it out for all to see. You are far beyond the help of a doctor, and their are those who may try washing up, but still stink. Reprobate and impatiently waiting is the only way to characterize your condition.

Last edited:
...Evil belongs to evil and as clever as you might think you are it's a good thing that you have no idea the type of retribution that owns the wicked. Esau is a freak of nature, and this is precisely why they do so much evil worldwide, and it's normal to a Jew/Edomite. Less than 3% of the U.S. population and notice all the trouble they cause of other people's and nations. This is why the Jews/Edomites have been expelled from so many countries. Where does the beastly sub-human greed come from? Be real careful about your veiled threats you are speaking for many many more than yourself.

poison-danger-sign-s-0580.gif

...Evil belongs to evil and as clever as you might think you are it's a good thing that you have no idea the type of retribution that owns the wicked. Esau is a freak of nature, and this is precisely why they do so much evil worldwide, and it's normal to a Jew/Edomite. Less than 3% of the U.S. population and notice all the trouble they cause of other people's and nations. This is why the Jews/Edomites have been expelled from so many countries. Where does the beastly sub-human greed come from? Be real careful about your veiled threats you are speaking for many many more than yourself.

poison-danger-sign-s-0580.gif

Did you want to talk about Poison?

Monsanto - A Multinational Factory of Death

monsanto_let_us_give_u_a_hand.png

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

View attachment 42508

isis3.jpg

ISIS-ISRAEL1.jpg

IRosie, you can tell that this freak utilizes the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. It's laughable how many go this route, but viewers can pick it up real fast because it is the same old junk posted so many times on these forums. It makes me wonder if any of them were marching with the Nazis in Skokie.

Why is it always the Nazi with you Edomite freaks. It's communism that's everywhere while you try to re-direct people attention somewhere else. How is it that the people who have and show the most hatred for people's and nations are always pointing the finger.

How many abortions have you two edomite freaks had? Margret Sanger (Jew) and the inspiration behind planned parenthood prove to be a sub-human baby killing freak. As a result of her evil work more than 55,000,000 babies have been ripped apart in the womb. Tell everyone who the freaks are that are getting rich off of these brutal and sadistic murders.

Last edited:
One can always tell-----POS Nazi pigs (for the record---Nazi pigs have been responsible for the murer of not 55 million but SCORES OF 100s of millions-----that's several times
20,000,000,000.00 in the 1700 years of their
filth on earth. ) POS Nazi pigs' "knowledge" of history is gleaned from islamo Nazi propaganda. Had Piece Of Shit--octoldilt not been learned in islamo Nazi propaganda----he would have never heard of the social activist Margaret Sanger whose work saved the lives of millions

One can always tell-----POS Nazi pigs (for the record---Nazi pigs have been responsible for the murer of not 55 million but SCORES OF 100s of millions-----that's several times
filth on earth. ) POS Nazi pigs' "knowledge" of history is gleaned from islamo Nazi propaganda. Had Piece Of Shit--octoldilt not been learned in islamo Nazi propaganda----he would have never heard of the social activist Margaret Sanger whose work saved the lives of millions
Oh What a sick puppy.

How can one expect the questions to be answered.

Prayer and plenty of rest just might help you.

Last edited:
What a sick puppy.

you posted jibberish -----you asked a question? OH you asked how many
abortions some "edomites" had. I never met an edomite. I have had the honor of caring for lots and lots of women-----in some countries abortion is a kind of standard form of birth control ----thus I have encountered women who had MANY---like half a dozen. I am old enough to have been around BEFORE roe v. wade. Lots of USA girls died of illegal abortions. ----women have been aborting for thousands of years. I never met an "abortionist"---but they do exist OB-GYN is not my field. I am curious----what do you have against abortion?

What a sick puppy.

abortions some "edomites" had. I never met an edomite. I have had the honor of caring for lots and lots of women-----in some countries abortion is a kind of standard form of birth control ----thus I have encountered women who had MANY---like half a dozen. I am old enough to have been around BEFORE roe v. wade. Lots of USA girls died of illegal abortions. ----women have been aborting for thousands of years. I never met an "abortionist"---but they do exist OB-GYN is not my field. I am curious----what do you have against abortion?
The same thing One has against murder.
Murdering a helpless baby in the womb is savage and beastly.
No form of brainwash or lame excuses will change that.

Last edited:
PS---Had you not read islamo Nazi propaganda----you would not know the
word "edomite" -----some weird groups
that claim to be "black jews" have decided that other jews are "edomites" ----ie descended from the fraternal twin brother of Jacob, ESAU -------sorry Charlie----it is bullshit. An interesting reality of the OT is that if a person was black---he was so described----EXPLICITLY. Historically there was an EDOM-----generally southern part of Israel like in the NEGEV-----but the people "edomites" were simply assimilated into the larger group of jews or are no longer extant. MOST social groups that existed in ancient times are no longer extant

What a sick puppy.

The same thing One has against murder.
Murdering a helpless baby in the womb is savage and beastly.
No form of brainwash or lame excuses will change that.

a human embryo of three months is not
a baby. -----it is an embryo. I am not a great advocate of abortion as a means of
birth control ------BUT----I do understand and accept the idea that women must have a CHOICE whether to bear or not bear a child especially in our society which does
virtually nothing to ensure a mother's right
to help and support. Of course --there are also medical indications

that claim to be "black jews" have decided that other jews are "edomites" ----ie descended from the fraternal twin brother of Jacob, ESAU -------sorry Charlie----it is bullshit. An interesting reality of the OT is that if a person was black---he was so described----EXPLICITLY. Historically there was an EDOM-----generally southern part of Israel like in the NEGEV-----but the people "edomites" were simply assimilated into the larger group of jews or are no longer extant. MOST social groups that existed in ancient times are no longer extant

Answer at least one of the questions. Who's "getting rich off of these brutal and sadistic murders"? Who's getting rich from all the murders carried out by family planning?

Answer at least one of the questions. Who's "getting rich off of these brutal and sadistic murders"? Who's getting rich from all the murders carried out by family planning?

No one I know. It is not clear to me how anyone can "get rich" from abortions or family planning. clinics. Abortions are not brutal -------in fact, childbirth is a LOT MORE BRUTAL ------extraction of a wisdom tooth is brutal.

Forum List

Back