... Remembering January 6th: The long memory of the law is aided by.......selfies.......

Covid is done, Delta hype not catching on, this is the latest libbie hoax to try and punish conservative oriented Americans. There is no Trump to unseat and they are realizing what I have said for 6 months-banging the Covid drum accomplishes nothing now but impugning Joe so let’s go back to an assault on Conservative Americans via a 60 minute activity on ONE day while completely ignoring the liberal inspired 6 months of repeat rioting in many cities.

"....the left ......threaten to uses fighter craft and nukes on the population..."
You know, another poster, one not in the same strata as I consider you, poster Damaged....but that poster too, mention nuking the American population.

What's up with that? Where are you Rightfielders getting this concept that someone in the American political spectrum wishes to nuke us?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....personal attacks on my family members..."
I'm not sure I understand your reference.
I was, after all, posting on MY family.
It ain't always all about you, poster Damaged.

Duh!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They could kill people and burn down cars and burn down buildings.......... they'll go to jail for a short time and get bailed out or let loose."
Ummm, '"they could" ?????
What's up with that?
Has that happened?
Kill people and "let loose".

Show us.
Give us vetting, some detail.
Thanks.
-------------------------------------------------------

"These people at the Capitol will be cut loose within a day or two as well."

How has that worked out so far for the 545 men and women who have been arrested for battering cops, trashing the People's House, and threatening to kill the Vice-President and the Speaker?
I kinda sorta think some of those losers still sit in a DC jail.
Unless you can show the forum otherwise?

Let's start with the death of this guy. Nobody should be killed for their opinions"

"Killed for their opinions"?
I quite agree. Don't we all?

But the shooter in that highlighted link was not "bailed out or let loose" as you complained in post #121.
In fact, the shooter got shot.

Here's some reportage:

"Prosecutors last week charged Reinoehl with fatally shooting Aaron J. Danielson, 39,(aka, Jay Bishop) on Aug. 29 after supporters of President Trump clashed with counterprotesters in downtown Portland. In an interview with Vice News last week, Reinoehl suggested the shooting was self-defense and said he believed Danielson, a member of the far-right Patriot Prayer group, was threatening him and a friend.

As national politicians, including Trump, demanded Reinoehl be swiftly arrested, officers in the Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force tracked him to Lacey, about 120 miles north of Portland.

(witness) Dinguss said he never saw Reinoehl pull out a gun.
He said he watched as two unmarked police vehicles converged on Reinoehl as he walked to his car, holding his phone and chewing on a piece of candy. The officers never audibly identified themselves and didn’t try to arrest Reinoehl, Dinguss said.

Instead, he said they immediately began firing. When Reinoehl heard the gunfire, he ducked behind his car, which was pinned in by the law enforcement vehicles; he never tried to get inside, Dinguss said, and he never saw him reaching for a weapon. Dinguss said he watched police unleash rapid-fire rounds at Reinoehl, once pausing to shout “Stop!” before resuming their fire."

Chillicothe Okay now I showed you somebody that got killed for having a red hat on. Nobody should ever get killed. But I showed you somebody that got killed for having a red hat on. Now you want to see people that are released from jail after rioting.

I showed you somebody that got killed for having a red hat on.

Ah, poster MR, I ain't trying to add complexity or nuance to your narrative, but.....but there is reportage that if the victim had a MAGA hat on (no reportage that he did have such a hat, that I've seen so far)......if he had a MAGA hat it was not germane to the shooter's perception that they were being threatened by Danielson.

Look, I know you sincerely want to make a point or draw a parallel about the Georg Floyd civil unrest of last year and the invasion of the Capitol on Januay 6th, ....but son, you are trying too hard.

Relax. Let the game come to you.

You stridently assert that the Floyd protesters were "let loose" even after killing a guy, but fail to mention to the forum that the shooter was NOT let loose.
He was, in fact, never in custody.

And perhaps more critical to your narrative...... he was shot down by the police before he was even interrogated.
It may just be me, but I suspect he would have preferred to have been arrested and "let loose" than gunned down while on his cell phone. NO?

Relax, poster Richard, the Floyd unrest during the Covid summer of 2020 was not the same as the attempt to wreck our democracy by Trump supporters on January 6th.

Duh!

Chillicothe this guy has a cool channel too. I'll send you a link to a guy that shows a lot of antifa fighting in Black lives matter people fighting. They show how peaceful those protesters really are in this guy's videos. Go ahead and search his channel..

BluesLegend
No. Your mob tried to stop pence etc from.certifying the election .
Hilary never organised or promoted a riot in the capitol so cut the crap by making comparisons.
They were Republican red neck ratbags and not one of you condemned it at the time. To me that means you agreed and assisted to destroy democracy.
Why do you hate the country so much, you let it get to that disgraceful act.
Republicans will stop at nothing to obtain power but bleat about fascists and communists.
You gave the principles of an alley cat.

Every time you reply I get another whack at you.

Colin norris I'm a flapper. I remember reading about the flappers of the 1920s. They are actually women. I am not a woman. I wouldn't mind having a flapper girlfriend. But they're all gone now of course 100 years ago. There's a song by Chris Cornell called flutter girl and sometimes I relate that word to a flapper. Haha

Forum List

Back