... Remembering January 6th: The long memory of the law is aided by.......selfies.......

BluesLegend
I don't recall them in the capitol and trying to destroy democracy but I might be wrong.
You obviously know better but keep defending the most disgraceful act in the history of the country. And all promoted and conducted by Republicans.
That must make you proud. Well done traitor. Home of the brave my arse.

1625464401715.png

It's not a disgraceful act if the those leaders are not doing their frakking job and protecting the people and property of the citizens of the country they represent.

If you want to lay your guilt trip on others the only thing at the Capitol that day was a peaceful protest where a Capitol police officer used lethal force to shoot a unarmed female protestor without trying a taser or pepper spray.
NOTE: The only person shot that day!

Our congresspersons put their frakking clothes on the same way as everyone else so they're nothing special and there's three hundred and fifty million more in this country who can take their place if they don't want to do their jobs or protect the lives and property of the citizens they are supposed to represent.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Damaged Eagle
Peaceful protest???
Stevie wonder can see that is bullshit.
There was no BLM guts there son. All Republicans. That must make you proud.

Damaged Eagle
Peaceful protest???
Stevie wonder can see that is bullshit.
There was no BLM guts there son. All Republicans. That must make you proud.
1625465515453.png

So now you're willing to round up every rioter over the last year or more and run them through the justice system and give them real sentences for the insurrection acts they've perpetrated on society?

*****SMILE*****

So the Capitol Insurrection was just a tour of the Capitol?

even my twelve year old granddaughter can take out a bad guy at a thousand yards with one shot.
Free advice, and worth every penny of that: Have your grandbaby wait for the intruder to actually break the window and enter her granmas' house before she pulls the trigger. It'll be a whole helluva lot easier shot than that 1,000 yd dinger you boast of. Probably be more legal too. Hate to see a 12yr old go into the justice system on a murder rap.
Just sayin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
should be publicly prosecuted for murder with full media coverage.
You know, as long as you brought that up, poster Damaged, lemme get this off my chest. My token sincerity for the holiday:

Don Trump himself, on a public stage in Sarasota on Saturday, flogged this Ashli Babbitt shooting as a ploy to gin up the crowd. Like he used to lead the "Lock Her Up" chants.

It was deplorable and reckless.
And dangerous to that police officer and his family.
He is declaring Open Season against that officer to a constituency that we know so well is capable of the worst.
And Don Trump SHOULD know.
It was craven disregard for the sacrifice and danger our men under the badge must bear every day of their job.

AND.....the friggin' mope who stirred up a crowd ...like he did on January 6th.....was the friggin' President of the United States of America at one time.
And he still doesn't possess the decency and prudence to consider how his words can---and have ---caused great pain, injury, and damage. His words matter.
Don Trump is no Blue Lives Matter defender.
Don Trump is a Blue-Ribbon dick!

Other than that, I'm mildly neutral on the guy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the only thing at the Capitol that day was a peaceful protest"
OK, poster Damaged, let's go with that.
But before you settle too deeply into your conviction....do this:
Go back up to the OP (or hell, even google it up from any number of sources)....but actually sit down and watch those 47 minutes of the attack and invasion of the United States Capitol on January 6th.

And if you can come back here and assert that that was "peaceful protest"........well, amigo/amiga, in my humble opinion, you are not really the kind of citizen America can be proud to harbor and support.

If someone else termed your avatar a duped and snookered Right Wing Nut Job.....I wouldn't necessarily agree.
But I wouldn't necessarily object either.

So you know.

even my twelve year old granddaughter can take out a bad guy at a thousand yards with one shot.
Free advice, and worth every penny of that: Have your grandbaby wait for the intruder to actually break the window and enter her granmas' house before she pulls the trigger. It'll be a whole helluva lot easier shot than that 1,000 yd dinger you boast of. Probably be more legal too. Hate to see a 12yr old go into the justice system on a murder rap.
Just sayin'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, as long as you brought that up, poster Damaged, lemme get this off my chest. My token sincerity for the holiday:

Don Trump himself, on a public stage in Sarasota on Saturday, flogged this Ashli Babbitt shooting as a ploy to gin up the crowd. Like he used to lead the "Lock Her Up" chants.

He is declaring Open Season against that officer to a constituency that we know so well is capable of the worst.
It was craven disregard for the sacrifice and danger our men under the badge must bear every day of their job.

AND.....the friggin' mope who stirred up a crowd ...like he did on January 6th.....was the friggin' President of the United States of America at one time.
And he still doesn't possess the decency and prudence to consider how his words can---and have ---caused great pain, injury, and damage. His words matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go back up to the OP (or hell, even google it up from any number of sources)....but actually sit down and watch those 47 minutes of the attack and invasion of the United States Capitol on January 6th.

And if you can come back here and assert that that was "peaceful protest"........well, amigo/amiga, in my humble opinion, you are not really the kind of citizen America can be proud to harbor and support.

If someone else termed your avatar a duped and snookered Right Wing Nut Job.....I wouldn't necessarily agree.

So you know.
All this talk of an insurrection on January 6th is propaganda. I’m amazed at the number of Americans who believe this propaganda. This proves once again how easy it is for the elite to deceive the masses.

Has there ever been an insurrection where the insurrectionists were unarmed and harmed no one?

• n.
    The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

Just sayin'.

So you know.
1625494560946.png

I don't need to watch any more of what happened at the Capitol on the 6th of January to know that it was no worse than the insurrection that the left have been promoting for well over a year now. If the congresspersons want to justify shooting an unarmed female then they're just as guilty of insurrection and makes them responsible for all the deaths and property damage that occurred in the riots.

Your left wing parroted talking points are nothing more than the bile spewed by your increasingly unpopular leftist crap sites.

*****SMILE*****

"...were unarmed and harmed no one?"

Poster Gipper, do this: Go to that nearby thread ...the "47 minutes" thead....and actually dedicate 47 minutes to watching the compilation of videos taken on January 6th. The videos come from many sources....not insignificantly many came from the invaders themselves.

So watch it and note the references and the pictures of the ball bats, the crow bar, the pipes, etc.
And also note the statement on how many uniformed police officers were injured in that invasion by Trump supporters.
Testimony has revealed one cop lost an eye, another 3 fingers, several with concussions, some with vision damage due to bear Mace sprayed in their faces.

And from a practical standpoint that I'm sure most anyone who has served in the military would comprehend: If an attacker is coming at you swinging an iron pipe.......is he unarmed? Would defensive measures be warranted?

In short, Gipper.....watch the darn video.

Oh do explain. Before you get all into how it was the Capitol and there were VIPs in the building... I don't care.

I don't agree. It's not that there were "VIPs" in the Capitol, it's what it and they represent imo. If you think it's ok for a mob to break in to it and attempt to force lawmakers, by violence, to overturn an election - that's just way wrong imo. It's not the individuals, it's what they represent and imo, something historically American - the peaceful transfer of power.

She was unarmed. Where was the police pepper spray or taser? No? Use of lethal force is authorized because of who and where?

IF she was alone, you would have a point and I would agree. You and her supporters keep giving the impression that she was alone. There was a mob with her that had just finished bashing open the glass leading into a chamber where there were still lawmakers. The police were HUGELY outnumbered and knew it.

She was "unarmed"...yet, she had a backpack...what was in it?

What did the police know in that split second where they had to make a life and death decision?

This was not a situation where there was the luxury of time to consider all options. Why didn't he use pepper spray? I don't know the answer but at a guess, using it in an inside confined space might be a bad idea. Why not a taser? I do not know. If I were to guess - it too might have limitations in regards to accuracy and use in a confined space, I don't know. Neither of us were there.

The mistaken idea that she was "a petite helpless female" (you guys keep implying that) is a bit disengenius. She was armed with a mob. She was a combat veteran. She was former military and that means she would have been fully trained in unarmed combat (not that the police would know that, just as they have no way of knowing what she had in her backpack or if she was armed).

For those that think unarmed mobs of people somehow can't be lethal, consider these which intentionally and unintentionally led to the loss of life:

Babbit had the misfortune of being the FIRST one of a MOB to go through that broken door.

My home and business is my castle and if the people in DC don't understand that and want to condone the burning, looting, and murdering, that has been going on for well over a year now then they don't deserve to be there.

*****SMILE*****

Specifically, who is condoning burning, looting, and murdering?

That's not a DC thing, that is primarily up to the states. Why conflate the two? Hundreds of people were arrested, hundreds more were injured police and protestors. Oh, and the protesters were mostly unarmed too. Hundreds of businesses burned. Police were not outnumbered, it was outside, they had a full range of riot control equipment and training.

If you are upset at the riots...perhaps you should be asking WHY local leaders allowed curfews to be violated? Just for a start. And vote them out of office.

The Capital Insurrection had nothing to do with the Floyd riots and the Floyd riots had nothing to do with the election. Two different events.

And the 6 months of rioting, looting, burning, and attacks on law enforcement and government buildings in Dem cities?? Nothing to say? :45:

Irrelevant. No comparison.

Protests aren't an attempt to to overthrow the government of the United States by stopping Congress from it's Constitutional duty to certify the vote.

"Your left wing parroted talking points are nothing more than the bile........."

That sounds like a talking point from InfoWars.
So poster Damaged, are you a groupie to Alex Jones?

ps......please council your granddaughter to wait till an intruder actually breaks into and enters Granma's residence, ---- and after she warned the intruder to stop hammering away, ----- and warned that there is a gun aimed. Well, wait till all that is accomplished until your 12yr old blasts away with her thousand-yard gun.
Hate to see a 12yr-old enter the justice system under a homicide rap.

You shouldn't want that either. I would think.

Just sayin'.

So you know.
All this talk of an insurrection on January 6th is propaganda. I’m amazed at the number of Americans who believe this propaganda. This proves once again how easy it is for the elite to deceive the masses.

Has there ever been an insurrection where the insurrectionists were unarmed and harmed no one?

• n.
    The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

1625495150023.png

Biden and Pelosi seem to think armed resistance is required. He put up fences and brought in enough troops to fight a war to protect his dumb ass. Then he turned around and threatened to use fighter jets and nukes. That all after they murdered a unarmed female protestor in the Capitol...

But first the Democrats needed to start their insurrection by holding up a drug addict and woman abuser as a martyr while allowing their ununiformed rebel troops to run through the streets burning, looting, and murdering, for over a year.

*****SMILE*****

Oh do explain. Before you get all into how it was the Capitol and there were VIPs in the building... I don't care.

I don't agree. It's not that there were "VIPs" in the Capitol, it's what it and they represent imo. If you think it's ok for a mob to break in to it and attempt to force lawmakers, by violence, to overturn an election - that's just way wrong imo. It's not the individuals, it's what they represent and imo, something historically American - the peaceful transfer of power.

It was anything but peaceful there's a violent insurrection going on for well over a year where burning, looting, and murdering, was a daily occurance.

She was unarmed. Where was the police pepper spray or taser? No? Use of lethal force is authorized because of who and where?

IF she was alone, you would have a point and I would agree. You and her supporters keep giving the impression that she was alone. There was a mob with her that had just finished bashing open the glass leading into a chamber where there were still lawmakers. The police were HUGELY outnumbered and knew it.

I don't care.

She was "unarmed"...yet, she had a backpack...what was in it?

What did the police know in that split second where they had to make a life and death decision?

This was not a situation where there was the luxury of time to consider all options. Why didn't he use pepper spray? I don't know the answer but at a guess, using it in an inside confined space might be a bad idea. Why not a taser? I do not know. If I were to guess - it too might have limitations in regards to accuracy and use in a confined space, I don't know. Neither of us were there.

Yet the left want to crucify just about any police officer who shoots a black person so... I don't care.

The mistaken idea that she was "a petite helpless female" (you guys keep implying that) is a bit disengenius. She was armed with a mob. She was a combat veteran. She was former military and that means she would have been fully trained in unarmed combat (not that the police would know that, just as they have no way of knowing what she had in her backpack or if she was armed).

Again... I don't care.

For those that think unarmed mobs of people somehow can't be lethal, consider these which intentionally and unintentionally led to the loss of life:

Babbit had the misfortune of being the FIRST one of a MOB to go through that broken door.

The cities have been burnt, looted, and murdered, for well over a year by insurrectionists.

So if it happened at the Capitol... I don't care.

My home and business is my castle and if the people in DC don't understand that and want to condone the burning, looting, and murdering, that has been going on for well over a year now then they don't deserve to be there.

*****SMILE*****

Specifically, who is condoning burning, looting, and murdering?

That's not a DC thing, that is primarily up to the states. Why conflate the two? Hundreds of people were arrested, hundreds more were injured police and protestors. Oh, and the protesters were mostly unarmed too. Hundreds of businesses burned. Police were not outnumbered, it was outside, they had a full range of riot control equipment and training.

If you are upset at the riots...perhaps you should be asking WHY local leaders allowed curfews to be violated? Just for a start. And vote them out of office.

The Capital Insurrection had nothing to do with the Floyd riots and the Floyd riots had nothing to do with the election. Two different events.

I'm not going to separate the riots at a local level because the talking points for their justification were the same across the nation. Additionally their were congressional leaders egging them on so it's one in the same and... I don't care.

1625496269152.png

*****SMILE*****

"Your left wing parroted talking points are nothing more than the bile........."

That sounds like a talking point from InfoWars.
So poster Damaged, are you a groupie to Alex Jones?

ps......please council your granddaughter to wait till an intruder actually breaks into and enters Granma's residence, ---- and after she warned the intruder to stop hammering away, ----- and warned that there is a gun aimed. Well, wait till all that is accomplished until your 12yr old blasts away with her thousand-yard gun.
Hate to see a 12yr-old enter the justice system under a homicide rap.

You shouldn't want that either. I would think.

1625496499417.png

Don't watch Infowars or Alex Jones.

If there's no police it won't matter how my granddaughter reacts to an intruder and three hundred yards puts them well within castle doctrine applies range.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
Definitely one of the stranger parts of this whole thing.

Evidently it didn't occur to most of these people that they were breaking the law AND actively trying to stop our presidential electoral process. The voices they listen to must have forgotten to say anything about that. Those folks were too busy checking their ratings and web traffic numbers, I guess.

And these rubes took and posted videos, photos and selfies for the authorities to use against them later. Amazing.

Funny, tragic, disturbing. These guys bought the con, the whole thing, and now they have to pay for it.

Funny how after you racists supported insurrectionists attacking American cities you suddenly developed a standard, that you still don't apply to yourself and your own treason.

It's who Democrats are as people

Evidently it didn't occur to most of these people that they were breaking the law AND actively trying to stop our presidential electoral process. The voices they listen to must have forgotten to say anything about that. Those folks were too busy checking their ratings and web traffic numbers, I guess.

And these rubes took and posted videos, photos and selfies for the authorities to use against them later. Amazing.

Funny, tragic, disturbing. These guys bought the con, the whole thing, and now they have to pay for it.

Funny how after you racists supported insurrectionists attacking American cities you suddenly developed a standard, that you still don't apply to yourself and your own treason.

:spinner:

:spinner:

Mac1958: I wasn't participating in that lynching, kaz. Why did you think that just because I was wearing a white robe and hanging out with my homies while they did the lynching?

Forum List

Back