Remembering Democrats Gift to the Nation

I wouldn't consider any of the presidential candidates since 2016 as having any leadership ability. Neither Hillary Clinton, Trump, nor Biden. Before these three stooges, I'd rate Carter as somebody who was over his head. He reminded me of a person I knew from work who was too focused on details to see the big picture.

Getting back to Trump, look at all the complaints from his backers on how the reaction to COVID was handled. I'd like to hear those folks explain why the buck doesn't stop with Trump given he's such a leader.

Well since we all have the benefit of hindsight, Trump got some really bad information and advice from the "experts" like st. fauci and berks. fauci said not to stop travel from China, Trump did it anyway. He got the faux 'vaccine" out in record time, if we only knew at the time, it was a waste of money. You can bitch and moan about it today, but you can't say anyone else would have done a damn thing different, given the same information.

Also all the commies praised xiden on his handling of COVID, but in reality, he didn't do shit, well except waste a ton of money and had more people dying of COVID. But hey, we can't talk about that.

Slippery? Really? LOL. Wow fuckface, thats a lame excuse. Poor Donald...even the ramp is against him.
Yeah slippery. I suppose you would have ran down at like a fool. In fact I'm sure of it fat and lazy is no way to go through life my little bitch friend

Well since we all have the benefit of hindsight, Trump got some really bad information and advice from the "experts" like st. fauci and berks. fauci said not to stop travel from China, Trump did it anyway. He got the faux 'vaccine" out in record time, if we only knew at the time, it was a waste of money. You can bitch and moan about it today, but you can't say anyone else would have done a damn thing different, given the same information.

Also all the commies praised xiden on his handling of COVID, but in reality, he didn't do shit, well except waste a ton of money and had more people dying of COVID. But hey, we can't talk about that.

Poor Donald...Always the victim.

Lashing out again, I think you're losing it. Try to stay calm while the trumpers live rent free in your head LOL come to think of it I've never heard you utter a single original phrase. You are truly a bore, I bet you bore everyone in your circle. Being stupid like you are has to run a toll on your health. Maybe you should go get some rest cuck.

View attachment 924212

Dead because of Trump...

NINTCHDBPICT000629306705.jpg

Rosanne_Boyland_CPR-1200x795.jpg

The ramp was slippery! I suppose you would have been fool enough to run down it. I'm willing to bet that you are fat and lazy hahaha

LOL

The ramp was sp slippery that nobody fell. Can you take Tiny's dick any deeper, ChoadBreath?

I'm sure you're prepared to show me what I got wrong, with credible links, RIGHT????????

You commies are pathetic.

The buck stopped at Trump's desk, not Fauci's. That's where you're wrong.

LOL

Poor, incel, you're also sure that Trump's average misery index is 6.6. What you're sure of and what's real are never the same.
You and your full-blown TDS are responsible for the criminal aliens streaming across our border

Screenshot_20240320-212937_Samsung Internet.jpg killing young women and police officers. You are a disgrace. You don't deserve to be an American cuck.

LOL

Poor, incel, you're also sure that Trump's average misery index is 6.6. What you're sure of and what's real are never the same.
Trump's misery index was a damn lot better than Biden's. You are really stupid LOL dumbass!

The buck stopped at Trump's desk, not Fauci's. That's where you're wrong.

Name one president that didn't rely on the CDC when it came to infectious diseases. As I said, Trump told fauci to pound sand when he recommended allowing travel from China to continue.

No name one president that has the capabilities to address a pandemic of that proportion with zero outside input.

Fucking commies trolls like you are just evil and fully deserve to have a very short life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back