remembering all of you teabaggers

When you one-trick far right radicals talk about "Freedom" do you ever consider the freedom of not being chained to a job that takes up all your time and doesn't give you any returns?

Do you consider the freedom of not living every day slaving for a job or two or three jobs?

Do you consider the freedom of spending quality time with family and friends and the ability to do so with a normal decent job?

Do you...?
WTF is your point?

I'm 47 years old and fully retired. Don't have a financial worry in the world, except for keeping the greedy lib's and bloated government out of my fuckin' wallet.

How in the hell do you think it came about?

It was hard work and sacrifice. Personal responsibility.

What's mine is mine......What's yours is yours.

Stay away from mine, I don't want yours
Lemme guess...big time public worker w/early retirement and lush benefits huh?

Perhaps maybe a bus driver or some such?

Am I right?
No....Chef and restaurant owner.

So, i'll ask again, WTF is your point?

When you one-trick far right radicals talk about "Freedom" do you ever consider the freedom of not being chained to a job that takes up all your time and doesn't give you any returns?

Do you consider the freedom of not living every day slaving for a job or two or three jobs?

Do you consider the freedom of spending quality time with family and friends and the ability to do so with a normal decent job?

Do you...?
Oh here we go....Cry me a fucking river.
Look markie, indentured servitude was outlawed when those guys wrote the US Constitution.
In other words, if one does not like his job, he is free to seek other employment.
That is how the marketplace works. If enough people reject the way a certain person or company does business, they can refuse to do business with them....
BTW , the return is a PAYCHECK... Labor traded an agreed to amount of compensation.
What's wrong with having a second job? We as free people should have that choice? Some of us are unable to fulfill our needs or wants with just one occupation. Should that right be outlawed by government mandate?
Define "normal and decent".
Full of lip service, you are.

Do you...?
Look markie, indentured servitude was outlawed when those guys wrote the US Constitution.
In other words, if one does not like his job, he is free to seek other employment.
That is how the marketplace works. If enough people reject the way a certain person or company does business, they can refuse to do business with them....
BTW , the return is a PAYCHECK... Labor traded an agreed to amount of compensation.
What's wrong with having a second job? We as free people should have that choice? Some of us are unable to fulfill our needs or wants with just one occupation. Should that right be outlawed by government mandate?
No shit.

The only thing he left out of his post is:

Do you want a two hour paid nap break on top of that one hour lunch break?.....'cause everybody deserves a nap after eating in the middle of the day.

Do you...?
No shit.

Do you want a two hour paid nap break on top of that one hour lunch break?.....'cause everybody deserves a nap after eating in the middle of the day.

one hour lunch?......i wish......

Do you...?
No shit.

well then markie can ship his little entitled ass to southern Europe where nobody does a friggin thing between 11 am and 2 pm....Three hour PAID break.
Over here we put in an honest day's work.

No shit.

aww..wittow hawee doesn't get his one hour wunch bweak?
Poor baby...
What the fuck does anyone need with an hour lunch break. Especially in light of the fact that is takes 90 minutes for the person who takes a 60 minute lunch to get any friggin work done.
30 minutes. That's it.. Don't like it? Open your own business and take 2 hour lunches. Who cares.

I remember when teabaggers hijacked a valid libertarian movement in order to superficially rebrand the GOP.

They are charlatans.

yep, once the social conservatives got involved the tea party went belly up
well the social libs own the democrat party and we see what a mess that friggin thing is..
BTW, you're full of shit.
Social conservatives or what I refer to as religious rightists, show their frigging heads like inquisitive prairie dogs to see if they can force their stupid one track anti choice agenda on the presidential candidate. Each time they try to elicit a thumbs up or down on their agenda and each time they threaten to take their ball and go home if the GOP presidential candidate refuses to kowtow to the Bible thumpers.
They thought they had struck gold with Reagan, but he would have none of it.
Oh he palm pressed and petted the Church people because he needed their support. But at the end of the day the non religious or mainstream conservative vote put him in the White House. Pro choice still rules the day....
The Tea Party voters replaced over 600 democrat held seats with Republicans in the last election..do you really think you and other libs can use empty rhetoric an lies to marginalize the Tea Party movement? Are you really that silly? This thing is growing.
And you lefties cannot stop it..Deal with it.

on Obama's comment on we are all responsible for each other , then theses last storms that came through Mo. , I can see your whining now about Obama might give us government aid ,

I look for no help from you selfish bastards . just complaints

Yeah, there were noooooooooooooooooooo private donations to help people after 9/11 or Katrina. Only the government confiscating from one set of person, to give to another set of persons can solve our problems.

:cuckoo:

No shit.

aww..wittow hawee doesn't get his one hour wunch bweak?
Poor baby...
What the fuck does anyone need with an hour lunch break. Especially in light of the fact that is takes 90 minutes for the person who takes a 60 minute lunch to get any friggin work done.
30 minutes. That's it.. Don't like it? Open your own business and take 2 hour lunches. Who cares.
stick your fucking Spoon in your ass.....an asshole like you probably sits behind a fucking desk all day....and calls it work....and then complains about every fucking thing you gotta do.....and then takes that hour lunch....dontcha?....

Forum List

Back